4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> TTDI Alam Impian Shah Alam, by NAZA TTDI

views

KeMM
post Feb 16 2011, 05:22 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

waahhhh got so many neighbors here ah! good, good!

I'm getting the keys next week. probably take a day off to move some of my things into the house, and start shopping for lights & fans. then Installing, then setting up kitcab. I might rent this unit though, to newly weds.. but not sure yet lah.

I hope to see you there. can't wait to get to know you guys!

Added on February 16, 2011, 6:08 pmjust to answer some questions (few previous pages) the DLP stated on my resit says 15months from the yesterday. I just made the payment today to not sure why they put it up as yesterday..

In the SPA, the DLP started when the bank fully disburse the loan to developer. I was shown the paragraph. I guess the payment was released yesterday (I doubt it, cos yesterday was public holiday).. oh well...

This post has been edited by KeMM: Feb 16 2011, 06:08 PM
KeMM
post Feb 17 2011, 05:49 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

about the plumbing, jonas highlighted a good point. May I suggest you let the kitchen sink water run & check for leaks esp at the outlet pipe/wall interface. let water pool/flood inside your bathroom 1 in (lower than the 'step' into your bathroom laa, otherwise you will flood the whole room) and leave it for few days to see if the waterproofing is good. If it's not, then you will see water seeping to the walls and it will be obvious from the ceiling downstairs. If the pool of water dries quickly is also a suspect of leak. find it & report it before the DLP expires.

just my suggestions.

KeMM
post Feb 18 2011, 11:55 AM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(naing @ Feb 17 2011, 11:14 PM)
Mob with mixture of vinegar and warm water in 1:4 will do the trick. That's what i heard... enjoy cleaning your house!:)
thanks for your suggestion!
KeMM
post Feb 18 2011, 02:33 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(naing @ Feb 18 2011, 01:08 PM)
I put a lot of thought on grille and finally decided to make a simple horizontal rectangular bar. The material is mild steel powder coated and the color will be white. The price is about RM 9-10 psf. Since my house has around 800 sq-ft of window and door area, the grille would cost me 9000! cry.gif
daym!! RM9k? type D? I thought it's gonna be like rm3-4k only. I guess I have to revise my budget (again)..
KeMM
post Feb 18 2011, 03:16 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(naing @ Feb 18 2011, 02:45 PM)
Just type C but corner with so many sliding doors at side. Just thought about windy and bright environment on those doors. Now the cost of grille is killing me.
oohh okay. mine is intermediate so I hope it won't cost me that much. shop around a bit more. Maybe if we all engage the same supplier, we all can get good price oh? Perhaps could get better discount, but don't get from those offer too cheap. Their quality sucks, cannot complaint later. lose money some more.
KeMM
post Feb 18 2011, 08:51 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(jeghui @ Feb 18 2011, 04:00 PM)
Funny I had the same thought today. But I didn't know grills can cost so much! I am thinking of not putting any grill.  I just don't want to spoil the design.

Someone please scold me.

Added on February 18, 2011, 4:01 pmBtw KeMM any idea how much you renting out the home?
Jeghui.. let me scold you mad.gif okay done.
lets not fight for tenants cool2.gif I'm thinking let us set the rental at about rm2k.. you agree..? the higher, the better lah. probably the whole house will be lower. I'm renting out rooms, so it turns out to be around that price. let us all benefit from each other. are you renting out your unit as well? I might live there with the other tenants, still thinking about it...

Guys, I think I saw there's gonna be another mosque somewhere in the area, probably second or thrid phase later on. Its either a big mosque, or a large surau, enough to accomodate muslims around there once the other projects completed. I vaguely remember this but since someone brought it up, I remembered. Main thing is, it's it's important to you, call up Naza ttdi and clarify with them.

I saw the hi tension cable, but cant find it on the Google Earth. New structure, prehaps? I thought I wanted to measure the distance but since I can't find it, I can't measure it..

This post has been edited by KeMM: Feb 18 2011, 09:05 PM
KeMM
post Feb 21 2011, 03:21 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

anybody here have an appointment to take the keys on Friday? I'm gong to be there 10-ish am. let me know if you guys want to meet up ya. You guys are welcomed to join me and have a look at the house. I might miss something that you guys might not smile.gif

KeMM
post Feb 22 2011, 12:36 AM

Getting Started
116 posts

ya lah, mine also quite fast.. I only purposely delay signing the offer letter coz want it to time perfectly with my budget. plus all the hassle by BNM recently (LTV 70%) tongue.gif

ctlim, try calling TTDI office and ask for Puan Sharifah (sales manager), or Puan Mag (marketing director). I can't remember their post correctly, but anyway, I think they might be able to help. Goodluck.

prepare basic info such as lot no, type etc.

Added on February 22, 2011, 12:45 amI forgot, my spa got small problem, since the title mentioned in the spa is Master title. then bank require individual title to SPA have to ammend. ding dong ding dong, about 3 weeks.

This post has been edited by KeMM: Feb 22 2011, 12:45 AM
KeMM
post Feb 23 2011, 11:02 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

Hi semawyong, welcome!! nice to hear you're going to join us. I believe it worth it. although now it's bit remote, it's a nice place to be. I hope you will have a good time here in alam impian with your family, friends and neighbors.

if you don't mind me asking, how much did you buy the house for? can PM me also smile.gif

I have arranged to meet up a kitchen cabinet maker after I got the keys, probably 1030 or 11am on Friday. if you guys want to book him afterwards, call him at 0192726116 (Azmi). I foudn him on mudah.my. price he gave me is at RM250/ft solid nyatoh wood. I have no idea what or how good the wood is though. he said negotiable, of course.

This post has been edited by KeMM: Feb 23 2011, 11:06 PM
KeMM
post Feb 28 2011, 05:22 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(naing @ Feb 27 2011, 12:05 AM)
Just update for Spira owners. By Friday, 8 owners got the keys and all 8 intend to move in:) at least 4 are forumers from here.
hai Naing, I'm not confirm yet either to move in or not. it's just my working place is quite far from alam impian. I'm contemplating either to move in or rent it out (or sell it).. time will tell..
KeMM
post Mar 1 2011, 11:57 AM

Getting Started
116 posts

since jeghui already complain about the lights, I want to complain about the cows on the road. I've been to Spira last week to get my keys. from round about 1 to round about 2 i had to emergency brake becos there's a bunch of cows loitering chillexing on the road. Damm! But I guess these cow are not in Naza TTDI alam Impian, but in I&P Alam impian. so can't complaint?

another thing to note is. my experience getting the keys. It was great. Nice guys explains everything nicely and got few assistant talks to you further explain your questions. overall exp very good.

Finishing, I have no complaints. all looks good. but I've spent like 2 hours around the house attending the final checkup for M&E of the house, and planning for kitchen cabinet and furnitures, so I didn't notice much. will be there again this Saturday.

Take care guys.
KeMM
post Mar 1 2011, 06:18 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

y2kfirewalker, wah still got free moving cost ah? which bank? mebeng didn't give me.
KeMM
post Mar 3 2011, 07:19 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

oh wow.. like this, property price won't go down lah.
KeMM
post Mar 6 2011, 11:46 AM

Getting Started
116 posts

Hi guys. last night I just spent the night there.. It was quite and peaceful. hehehe.. best lah.

I've installed most of the lights yesterday (yes on my own). today I'm gonna put up the fans. I'm just taking my time here doing things at my pace. no rush lah.

last night I notice some strange sound, don't know where it's coming from. sounds like and engine/machine. it's very quite here so small sound can be notice quickly. I'm guessing it must the the sound of the plant next to our neighborhood, but when I went out and check, ermm.. not really.. it could be the acoustics effect, where you cant hear things directly but you may hear it after the sound reflected.. one thing for sure, I don't think it's ghosts lah.. tongue.gif

I changed my mind about having the grills on the front side of the house. I'm thinking to put the grills only at the back/kitchen area where it's exposed and near to the fence. I like it the way it is. It's breezy here too if you open the front sliding door and and the kitchen door. Wahh so nice..

the street lights, on the way to Alam Impian not turned on yet. however the streetlights inside Spira, few on them are on already. one being near my house.

I really like the house here and I glad I bought it..

I hope you like you house too. I wonder who will be my immediate neighbors..? no 22 & 26 jln 35/118? whoever you are, I hope to see you soon!

Alright, thats my 'report' for now. Im off to the workshop I had a flat tire last night exploring the road around kemuning/jln kebun area. luckily I have all the tools with me.

This post has been edited by KeMM: Mar 6 2011, 11:54 AM
KeMM
post Mar 7 2011, 01:55 AM

Getting Started
116 posts

ah, I wanted to add.. those who want to spend the night please bring a long moskito spray, moskito medicine (ubat nyamuk, hehehe), kelambu, mopiko, whatever.. nyamuk banyak lah. grr...

Added on March 7, 2011, 2:00 am
QUOTE(naing @ Mar 6 2011, 07:50 PM)
So it is your car and house I usually see whenever I go to my house:) My house is in Jln PA 121.
Thanks for sharing your nigh-out experience in Spira. I was wanting to do it but worried about security. Now I know that everything seems ok and I may take my night-out after finished installing lights. See you then....
naing, hehehe. yes blue car with gates & doors always open, welcoming neighbors who wants to stop by and say hi. Please do. I put a lot of faith into the guards here. they're nepalese and very friendly. and quite protective, and brave too.

I was chatting with Don, and sudden there door was slammed shut, not so loud la, becos of wind, but made some sound and he volunteer to check it out, with a rotan on his shoulder. hehehe..

Added on March 7, 2011, 2:08 am
QUOTE(anti_gaara @ Mar 6 2011, 12:36 PM)
wahhh!! nice one.. can't wait to move in..u are facing to west right? panas or not? did u plan to spend on termite control?
hi anti_gaara, yes my house facing west. petang quite panas lah. large window area. I think have to tint the front windows main bedroom and sliding door.

termite control? never thought of that before. do we need to? Need to check with TTDI if they already did that. kelapa sawit area quite prone to termite attack last I heard. my friends also mention most developer already include termite protection, but it might last only 5 years.. like I mention, need to check with TTDI first lah.

This post has been edited by KeMM: Mar 7 2011, 02:08 AM
KeMM
post Mar 7 2011, 03:29 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

Hi pk, I don't have good advise on schools, but anyway, I used google earth to check nearby school and I attached here the results I find. There's small yellow line near "alam Impian" which is about 200m just for reference.

I hope this helps

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
KeMM
post Mar 8 2011, 11:28 AM

Getting Started
116 posts

I don't hire them. I'm not too fond of them. i'm not confortable with them, dunno why. I find my own contractors.

Added on March 8, 2011, 11:30 am
QUOTE(azie74 @ Mar 8 2011, 09:36 AM)
During my previous visit to the site, lots of mosquitos even at the park.the big type of nyamuk.so not good for kids especially. To play at the park also not comfortable
panggil MOH buat fogging, hehehe

This post has been edited by KeMM: Mar 8 2011, 11:30 AM
KeMM
post Mar 9 2011, 03:06 AM

Getting Started
116 posts

whoaa.. thanks for the nice tips and sharing the defects! I have to check my unit as well, and also the SPA. Thank you thank you thank you!
KeMM
post Mar 11 2011, 12:02 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

guys, I went there again last night doing last touchup & repair for fans and lights. now all complete smile.gif

Happy to report now ALL streetlights in Spira now is ON.

My unit as Naing mentioned here no 24 jln 118.

I guess this coming weekend there will be a lot of activities, huh? Sadly I will be outstation, can't meet some of you ~

Added on March 11, 2011, 12:10 pm
QUOTE(jeghui @ Mar 11 2011, 10:54 AM)
is kitchen + wardrobe = RM5600 for A-Type houses ok?
Maybe so, I guess it would depend on the quality and material as well... I got quote for kitchen cabinet only, total length (on the floor, overhead, etc, for type D1) about 35feet at RM7k. not include the stove, hood, sink etc.. laminated type lah with some pressure laminate top (I think)..

Added on March 11, 2011, 12:15 pm
QUOTE(naing @ Mar 10 2011, 11:27 AM)
When we request for defect fixing, we need to give them our house key. Not sure how safe is that. It's typical procedure but I am worry that someone might duplicate the key.
I gave the guy a copy of the keys on the first day I took the keys. easier for me to report anything just by email and they can come and work on it. I guess, later, if you're concerned you can change the main door locks. That's what I usually do anyway.

This post has been edited by KeMM: Mar 11 2011, 12:15 PM
KeMM
post Mar 18 2011, 09:19 AM

Getting Started
116 posts

Naing, for me the water pressure was low only for the bathroom master bedroom. other bathroom seems to be satisfactory..

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0469sec    0.58    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:49 AM