160 Pages « < 154 155 156 157 158 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> TTDI Alam Impian Shah Alam, by NAZA TTDI

views

nahm3
post Oct 19 2011, 06:23 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(onewan @ Oct 18 2011, 02:03 PM)
rasenya sudah complete painted with Yellow colour..as for this morning i look laa  sweat.gif
puking at the sight of it.. my issue is with the colour.. why la why.. must check back on the clause if change of colour permissible..
onewan
post Oct 19 2011, 07:21 PM

Getting Started
162 posts

QUOTE(semawyong @ Oct 19 2011, 12:06 PM)
Dear all spira owners,

For those who are concern about when Unifi coming to our network, pls together we make complaint to NAZA Ttdi to urge for the completion of Unifi within our neighbourhoop. I've call several time within the past few months, they keep on finding excuses on director haven decide the package yet, Unifi haven complete... I find that they ignore the important of us to have broadband in the community. So pls, call and make complaint now!!
last week also called En Yusoff. he said director still not give any instruction. WTF mad.gif
jeghui
post Oct 19 2011, 10:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,930 posts

tah lah. it seems like well connected ppl are opening the kindie. the bus stop construction is already giving away the clue. congrats lah kindie owner. Bolehland at its best.

i'm just disappointed the residents are not consulted. thats all.
y2kfirewalker
post Oct 19 2011, 10:11 PM

Getting Started
256 posts

QUOTE(jeghui @ Oct 19 2011, 10:03 PM)
tah lah. it seems like well connected ppl are opening the kindie. the bus stop construction is already giving away the clue. congrats lah kindie owner. Bolehland at its best.

i'm just disappointed the residents are not consulted. thats all.
takper la Jeghui, akhirat ada, kalau tak adil di dunia, di akhirat akan jadi adil biggrin.gif
D&B
post Oct 20 2011, 12:00 AM

19 posts

About the kindie, may be the new RA can find out is it with a valid permit and worst case, just let the parents walk in and STRICTLY no cars allow. Any illegal parking, ourside the Spira.. we can always call for the traffic police biggrin.gif What said all ???

spydermind
post Oct 20 2011, 01:25 AM

Regular
1,166 posts

about the kindi, as mentioned earlier, if there is no DMC and couple with the fact that this is individual title property, everyone has the right to go in and use the road of even the garden/park, of course open up a kindi there (provided the license is approved by MOE and MBSA, i supposed, dont know who else will beinvolved in the approval process). I know this sounded a bit harsh, but i am here just to point out the possibility if we consider from the legal perspective. It is just that, many people would not take the trouble to forcefully go into area just for the sake of doing it.

Agree that a discussion could be made in order to minimize the impact or compromising of any important aspect. However, please do not set high expectation that the owner of the house or kindi will backoff from the plan to open the kindi.

The point of argument is about the legal aspect of it and also if the other house owners have the right to decide or veto against this. I dont know, check your S&P or DMC (if available)and also Naza. If such clause had been mentioned and signed off by purchaser, then perhaps ithe purchaser need to abide to it. Also, there might be many who would like the kindi to be available, who knows....

I can understand the frustration but let face it more subjectively. Best of luck....
zenquix
post Oct 20 2011, 10:25 AM

Life is short!
2,546 posts

QUOTE(spydermind @ Oct 20 2011, 01:25 AM)
about the kindi, as mentioned earlier, if there is no DMC and couple with the fact that this is individual title property, everyone has the right to go in and use the road of even the garden/park, of course open up a kindi there (provided the license is approved by MOE and MBSA, i supposed, dont know who else will beinvolved in the approval process). I know this sounded a bit harsh, but i am here just to point out the possibility if we consider from the legal perspective. It is just that, many people would not take the trouble to forcefully go into area just for the sake of doing it.

Agree that a discussion could be made in order to minimize the impact or compromising of any important aspect. However, please do not set high expectation that the owner of the house or kindi will backoff from the plan to open the kindi.

The point of argument is about the legal aspect of it and also if the other house owners have the right to decide or veto against this. I dont know, check your S&P or DMC (if available)and also Naza. If such clause had been mentioned and signed off by purchaser, then perhaps ithe purchaser need to abide to it. Also, there might be many who would like the kindi to be available, who knows....

I can understand the frustration but let face it more subjectively. Best of luck....
I recall there is a DMC... unless I got the documents mixed up
boy1909
post Oct 20 2011, 11:34 AM

37 posts

Guys,

For those who are still worried about HV Cables, read this article....

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6473560/Dr-Neil-...nce-EMF-Harmful

Regards....
anti_gaara
post Oct 20 2011, 04:13 PM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(boy1909 @ Oct 20 2011, 11:34 AM)
Guys,

For those who are still worried about HV Cables, read this article....

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6473560/Dr-Neil-...nce-EMF-Harmful
Regards....
oh my.. the notes it self got a lot of emf i think.. rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif

onewan
post Oct 21 2011, 11:31 AM

Getting Started
162 posts

waiting for Unifi. dont know how long lagi.... shakehead.gif

TM work infront of guard house seem like finished already.
boy1909
post Oct 21 2011, 12:14 PM

37 posts

QUOTE(anti_gaara @ Oct 20 2011, 05:13 PM)
oh my.. the notes it self got a lot of emf i think..  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif
Our HV cable is at least 200m away from Naza AI houses (measured from google earth). And i think its 11kV cables. So base on the chart, we are still safe. Besides, household electrical items also not safe.

Im not a right person to judge but i think no issue with it.
M2K2Land
post Oct 21 2011, 12:18 PM

Inevitable 忍者
2,407 posts

QUOTE(boy1909 @ Oct 21 2011, 12:14 PM)
Our HV cable is at least 200m away from Naza AI houses (measured from google earth). And i think its 11kV cables. So base on the chart, we are still safe. Besides, household electrical items also not safe.

You only will know after 10 or 20 years later... if can avoid, just buy somewhere further inside. I notice there is telcom tower (100-200m) near the Spira - end of the road, doesnt that got any impact?

edit the distance base on google map~

This post has been edited by M2K2Land: Oct 21 2011, 12:21 PM
naing
post Oct 21 2011, 02:33 PM

On my way
523 posts

QUOTE(boy1909 @ Oct 21 2011, 12:14 PM)

Not sure what is your intention to mention about HTC in here. Anyway, your assumption about voltage of transmission line next to TTDI AI is wrong as you don't need that much tall towers to transport power in 11kV. It must be at least 66 kV and above.

Added on October 21, 2011, 2:37 pm
QUOTE(M2K2Land @ Oct 21 2011, 12:18 PM)
You only will know after 10 or 20 years later...  if can avoid, just buy somewhere further inside. I notice there is telcom tower (100-200m) near the Spira - end of the road, doesnt that got any impact?

edit the distance base on google map~
Well... if you want to avoid all health risks, then you should act like bubble boys since there are so many dangerous gems in the air too...smile.gif

FYI, radiation coming from telco tower depends on where the dishes are point at....not how close to the tower...

Do you know that Pentas is very close to a industry zone? I saw so many factories across the road.....

This post has been edited by naing: Oct 21 2011, 02:41 PM
M2K2Land
post Oct 21 2011, 03:26 PM

Inevitable 忍者
2,407 posts

QUOTE(naing @ Oct 21 2011, 02:33 PM)
Not sure what is your intention to mention about HTC in here. Anyway, your assumption about voltage of transmission line next to TTDI AI is wrong as you don't need that much tall towers to transport power in 11kV. It must be at least 66 kV and above.

Added on October 21, 2011, 2:37 pm

Well... if you want to avoid all health risks, then you should act like bubble boys since there are so many dangerous gems in the air too...smile.gif

FYI, radiation coming from telco tower depends on where the dishes are point at....not how close to the tower...

Do you know that Pentas is very close to a industry zone? I saw so many factories across the road.....
I am asking just for knowledge and also impact might be happen shocking.gif ... That all... Dont be mad ya smile.gif cheers thumbup.gif
naing
post Oct 21 2011, 03:34 PM

On my way
523 posts

QUOTE(M2K2Land @ Oct 21 2011, 03:26 PM)
I am asking just for knowledge and also impact might be happen  shocking.gif ... That all... Dont be mad ya smile.gif cheers  thumbup.gif
Ummm... these topics have been discussed again and again in TTDI AI so we now become a little bit impatient when we hear it again..smile.gif Anyway, we are practically neighbors and our investment success will down to the success of AI township..not how close to HTC or Telco towers...smile.gif
M2K2Land
post Oct 21 2011, 03:39 PM

Inevitable 忍者
2,407 posts

QUOTE(naing @ Oct 21 2011, 03:34 PM)
Ummm... these topics have been discussed again and again in TTDI AI  so we now become a little bit impatient when we hear it again..smile.gif Anyway, we are practically neighbors and our investment success will down to the success of AI township..not how close to HTC or Telco towers...smile.gif
Understand that but you cannot expect me to read thru 156 pages shocking.gif maybe should TS put in front page for others AI buyer references? Since it keep repeating... right?
naing
post Oct 21 2011, 03:59 PM

On my way
523 posts

QUOTE(M2K2Land @ Oct 21 2011, 03:39 PM)
Understand that but you cannot expect me to read thru 156 pages shocking.gif maybe should TS put in front page for others AI buyer references? Since it keep repeating... right?
why do we do that for? anyway TS is no longer with this thread probably since day one. We, mostly Spira owners, use this thread to discuss about our community. No need to mention about what is good and what is not good in TTDI AI. We already knew that and we have already chosen TTDI AI for those reasons.......
asciii
post Oct 21 2011, 04:02 PM

Why So Serious?
858 posts

QUOTE(naing @ Oct 21 2011, 03:59 PM)
why do we do that for? anyway TS is no longer with this thread probably since day one. We, mostly Spira owners, use this thread to discuss about our community. No need to mention about what is good and what is not good in TTDI AI. We already knew that and we have already chosen TTDI AI for those reasons.......
lol..point blank!
SUSUFO-ET
post Oct 21 2011, 04:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

QUOTE(naing @ Oct 21 2011, 03:59 PM)
Perhaps a community forum for TTDI Alam Impian is more appropriate, strictly for residents only.
hbm
post Oct 21 2011, 04:57 PM

Getting Started
60 posts

Hi my dear SPIRA neighbors,

I will be dropping a small note into your post box around this weekend (will ask my maid to do it for me..hehe.. biggrin.gif ). It’s actually a small kind of survey note regarding the fogging exercise that have been discussed here for a few times ..kindly check your post box this weekend and drop your survey inside the CUTE LITTLE PINK BOX at the guard house..

Thank you,
HBM
Jalan PA 120

160 Pages « < 154 155 156 157 158 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0259sec    0.25    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:12 PM