160 Pages « < 153 154 155 156 157 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> TTDI Alam Impian Shah Alam, by NAZA TTDI

views

jeghui
post Oct 18 2011, 12:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,930 posts

SPIRA is NOT GnG Strata like Desa Park City. Thus, I think, we are powerless against kindi businesses. What you can do is vote and show the results to MBSA to reconsider the permit. Maybe the kindie doesn't have permit? These facts must be checked. Not too late to exercise your rights.

But then again, I might be one of the only few who oppose kindies. Others have kids in the area and would love to have kindie. So let the numbers decide.

This post has been edited by jeghui: Oct 18 2011, 12:23 PM
mmarklee188
post Oct 18 2011, 01:43 PM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(jeghui @ Oct 18 2011, 12:22 PM)
SPIRA is NOT GnG Strata like Desa Park City. Thus, I think, we are powerless against kindi businesses. What you can do is vote and show the results to MBSA to reconsider the permit. Maybe the kindie doesn't have permit? These facts must be checked. Not too late to exercise your rights.

But then again, I might be one of the only few who oppose kindies. Others have kids in the area and would love to have kindie. So let the numbers decide.
I am not too keen either as this may affect the peace and security in the area.
asciii
post Oct 18 2011, 01:50 PM

Why So Serious?
858 posts

i want to check..for this property, if bumi purchase, get 7% discount and only need to pay 3% for down payment or still need to pay 10% down payment?

onewan
post Oct 18 2011, 02:03 PM

Getting Started
162 posts

QUOTE(nahm3 @ Oct 17 2011, 09:45 PM)
dont mind the kindie but why of all colour yellow??? is it even allowed? no longer standardised; now the housing area dont look tht up scale any more sad.gif
rasenya sudah complete painted with Yellow colour..as for this morning i look laa sweat.gif
mmarklee188
post Oct 18 2011, 02:37 PM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(onewan @ Oct 18 2011, 02:03 PM)
rasenya sudah complete painted with Yellow colour..as for this morning i look laa  sweat.gif
Is this the corner house on the right of the guard house? Road PA120? I have not been to Spira for some times now.
winterad99
post Oct 18 2011, 03:14 PM

Getting Started
143 posts

Kintergarden normally is colourful...

If complete painted with yellow colour, maybe for own stay?? Yellow colour does not mean must be kintergarden, right?
naing
post Oct 18 2011, 03:52 PM

On my way
523 posts

QUOTE(mmarklee188 @ Oct 18 2011, 02:37 PM)
Is this the corner house on the right of the guard house? Road PA120? I have not been to Spira for some times now.
It's in JPA 118A. Just right behind No 1, JPA120. Not that far from Spira entrance so I hope that they will park their cars and walk in...

To do something about it, we need RA.Individual effort will be futile... ....Since nobody is volunteered for RA, I stop discussing about RA anymore...smile.gif
razman2050
post Oct 18 2011, 03:55 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

i think it is normal for any development to have at least a kindergarden to cater for certain families. like it or not it is based on demand and supply. especially for alam impian or ttdi alam impian - majority are young families, hence demand for kindies are there.
sheong80
post Oct 18 2011, 05:04 PM

Getting Started
225 posts

QUOTE(venven81 @ Oct 13 2011, 02:09 PM)
yes it's at 119. if you check back at the very 1st posting, it says the starting price is RM553k. i think it should be the correct figure.
Venven81,

Mind to let us know the selling price for this unit? Just wanna know the market value.

Regards,
Desmond
venven81
post Oct 18 2011, 06:30 PM

Casual
375 posts

QUOTE(sheong80 @ Oct 18 2011, 05:04 PM)
Venven81,

Mind to let us know the selling price for this unit? Just wanna know the market value.

Regards,
Desmond
well my agent managed to nego down to $640k for me smile.gif i hope its a good buy. now waiting for loan approval. u planning to get one here?
spydermind
post Oct 18 2011, 09:00 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(jeghui @ Oct 18 2011, 12:22 PM)

Jeghui, not all the project within Desa park city are strata title. Secondly, strata title doesnt mean it grant the owner the power to stop a kindi or so.....well, of course, thing might be slightly easier as the place would have certain governing rules.....again, owners might be also given the power to vote against certain thing only if that is stipulated in the DMC.

For individual title (G&G), a DMC need to be established to lay down some rule. for example, the scope and extend of renovation. However, most of the time, DMC will be signed when you purchase from developer.

I can understand your preference, however, this is a open country and when the person purchase the property, there were no rules saying that he can rent it out to kindi operator or he cant operator a kindi in his own premises. If MBSA allows that, i seriously dont think any thing can be done....need to be fair to the guy who purchase the property as well. Another example, if one owner rented a link house to a 3-4 foreign workers, i am sure many might not like it, but legally, there is nothing we can do as there is no law mentioned that hecan rent it out to foreign workers, and ethnically, it is not right to reject the right of other people.
sheong80
post Oct 19 2011, 12:22 AM

Getting Started
225 posts

QUOTE(venven81 @ Oct 18 2011, 06:30 PM)
well my agent managed to nego down to $640k for me smile.gif i hope its a good buy. now waiting for loan approval. u planning to get one here?
Wow..in deed it's a good deal man...your agent really SUPERB..mind to pm me his/her contact so that ask him/her to look for one unit there.I'm actually looking around and quite interested with the unit 24x75 but the agent calling price is RM680k. The most maybe can go further another 10k (I guess)...me and my wife still struggling to make the decision.....pls help : (
jj1979
post Oct 19 2011, 09:18 AM

18 posts

QUOTE(spydermind @ Oct 18 2011, 09:00 PM)
Jeghui, not all the project within Desa park city are strata title. Secondly, strata title doesnt mean it grant the owner the power to stop a kindi or so.....well, of course, thing might be slightly easier as the place would have certain governing rules.....again, owners might be also given the power to vote against certain thing only if that is stipulated in the DMC.

For individual title (G&G), a DMC need to be established to lay down some rule. for example, the scope and extend of renovation. However, most of the time, DMC will be signed when you purchase from developer.

I can understand your preference, however, this is a open country and when the person purchase the property, there were no rules saying that he can rent it out to kindi operator or he cant operator a kindi in his own premises. If MBSA allows that, i seriously dont think any thing can be done....need to be fair to the guy who purchase the property as well. Another example, if one owner rented a link house to a 3-4 foreign workers, i am sure many might not like it, but legally, there is nothing we can do as there is no law mentioned that hecan rent it out to foreign workers, and ethnically, it is not right to reject the right of other people.
We should at least speak out our thoughts and express our disagreement on the opening.

Yes everyone has got the right to do what they want, as long as its legal, yet being respectful is important too! wink.gif
winterad99
post Oct 19 2011, 09:46 AM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(venven81 @ Oct 18 2011, 06:30 PM)
venven,

Congrats on your new house. rclxms.gif

$640k is for Spira 24x75 intermediate unit? How much is the build up?
May I know the the highest value price and it is given by which valuer bank?

Thank you.
mmarklee188
post Oct 19 2011, 09:50 AM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(jj1979 @ Oct 19 2011, 09:18 AM)
We should at least speak out our thoughts and express our disagreement on the opening.

Yes everyone has got the right to do what they want, as long as its legal, yet being respectful is important too! wink.gif
Yes, agree! Since we all live in the community, it will be good to talk it over especially, reagrding traffic etc.
anti_gaara
post Oct 19 2011, 10:22 AM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(onewan @ Oct 18 2011, 02:03 PM)
rasenya sudah complete painted with Yellow colour..as for this morning i look laa  sweat.gif
i am not sure if u guys notice...there is also bus stand in construction... maybe due to this kindie; most probably got the approval edi..?? anything we can do? luckily this kindie is not at 118.. sweat.gif sweat.gif sweat.gif

y2kfirewalker
post Oct 19 2011, 10:59 AM

Getting Started
256 posts

QUOTE(anti_gaara @ Oct 19 2011, 10:22 AM)
i am not sure if u guys notice...there is also bus stand in construction... maybe due to this kindie; most probably got the approval edi..?? anything we can do? luckily this kindie is not at 118..  sweat.gif  sweat.gif  sweat.gif
Pity those on 118A. There is only one entry to those houses and it is now being "guarded" by a kindergarden. I'm pretty sure the nice guy who bought the corner lot at the end of the 118A road going to be very disappointed.

While I do not know if it is legal or not (since I do not know it has permit or not), it is for me personally, unethical. Yes, everyone has rights, but common sense and goodwill are also very important. Living in a community, we should consider our neighbors as well.

Since I do not see the formation of a RA soon, I guess at the very least those who opposed should at least call Naza to complaint. Someone told me that Naza is not very keen on the kindergarden.

This post has been edited by y2kfirewalker: Oct 19 2011, 11:07 AM
zenquix
post Oct 19 2011, 11:11 AM

Life is short!
2,546 posts

give me an address to complain. master mamu surprisingly very quiet now
semawyong
post Oct 19 2011, 12:06 PM

44 posts

Dear all spira owners,

For those who are concern about when Unifi coming to our network, pls together we make complaint to NAZA Ttdi to urge for the completion of Unifi within our neighbourhoop. I've call several time within the past few months, they keep on finding excuses on director haven decide the package yet, Unifi haven complete... I find that they ignore the important of us to have broadband in the community. So pls, call and make complaint now!!
naing
post Oct 19 2011, 01:13 PM

On my way
523 posts

QUOTE(semawyong @ Oct 19 2011, 12:06 PM)
Dear all spira owners,

For those who are concern about when Unifi coming to our network, pls together we make complaint to NAZA Ttdi to urge for the completion of Unifi within our neighbourhoop. I've call several time within the past few months, they keep on finding excuses on director haven decide the package yet, Unifi haven complete... I find that they ignore the important of us to have broadband in the community. So pls, call and make complaint now!!
Till last weekend, TM workers was building something near the entrance of SPIRA. When I asked one of them when it was going to be finished, he could not tell me when exactly. He just said that TM was trying to finish it soon. It seems like Unifi is not ready yet. Just my observation...

160 Pages « < 153 154 155 156 157 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0246sec    0.20    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:52 AM