This post has been edited by eugene jk: Aug 14 2010, 09:09 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
rescuedual
post Aug 14 2010, 10:23 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Thought I&P was the only developer there, any idea what's the selling price?
+Quote Post
Homerun
post Aug 16 2010, 11:16 AM

Getting Started

yes.. would like the range of the price.
+Quote Post
MsApprentice
post Aug 16 2010, 11:58 AM

Getting Started

Anyone targeting houses here? This week got launching if I'm not mistaken....
+Quote Post
eugene jk
post Aug 16 2010, 12:07 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

From the web:

DATE 21 - 22 August 2010

TIME 10am to 6pm

VENUE NAZA TTDI SDN BHD (13978-T)
NO.1, JALAN MARATHON 13/31, SEKSYEN 13 40100 SHAH ALAM, SELANGOR D. E. MALAYSIA

Please visit www.ttdialamimpian.com
call us today:
03-51015600 1-300-88-TTDI

+Quote Post
MsApprentice
post Aug 16 2010, 01:23 PM

Getting Started

Price starting from 400k....
There are 5 types and about 500 units going to launch this weekend.
They said the houses are completed already and waiting for CF...
Completed....feel weird....

This post has been edited by MsApprentice: Aug 16 2010, 01:24 PM
+Quote Post
bob
post Aug 16 2010, 02:41 PM

* hari2mau *

QUOTE(MsApprentice @ Aug 16 2010, 01:23 PM)
Price starting from 400k....
There are 5 types and about 500 units going to launch this weekend.
They said the houses are completed already and waiting for CF...
Completed....feel weird....
maybe developer use concept .."Bina & Jual" ...
good also ... house already completed, no waiting & no pay interest only for developing stage
+Quote Post
HappyA_Q
post Aug 16 2010, 04:24 PM

On my way

Good location? I'm not too sure about it. It seems very far from the city center KL. Nearest is to Subang, Shah Alam, and then Klang.
Selling point would be its built-then-sell.

Kemuning Utama/Kota Kemuning is just about 3km away from Alam Impian via LKSA highway. pricing around 400k+ for 22x75ft terraces.

What do you guys think about the development around these Shah Alam areas? Seems like a lot of PJ younger generations moving there.
+Quote Post
wlm
post Aug 16 2010, 07:08 PM

Getting Started

Just called TTDI today and price told to me were as follows:

20' x 70' - From 430K
22' x 70' - From 452K
24' x 70' - From 510K
22' x 75' - From 497K
24' x 75' - From 553K

It is a build and sell concept. And unit available for this launch is just around 130+. It's been ready for at least the last 3 months, the roadworks took up much of the delay.

It was 100K above their indicative price given few months ago. Was really interested until i couldn't wait anymore and snapped up one of the last house in I&P's Canting 3 (22' x 80') in the same development area. Thank god i didn't wait, the design is surely lacking compared to I&P's but priced higher, further inside the Alam Impian township too!

And no offence to ppl who complain the these areas are too far from KL etc etc etc...Shah Alam is of course not OUG or Cheras, but it has got it's pull in offering a quiet and peaceful place for ppl to go home and enjoy a good rest. Take this from a Chinese who have stayed in Shah Alam for a good 26 years.

Personally, i think Alam Impian has got better access compared to Kota Kemuning or Setia Alam. From either Federal or Kesas, it's less than 5 mins via LKSA. For KK ur stuck with Kesas and Setia Alam, NKVE. And plus, just take a drive into Alam Impian to see how nice they have made the place up! Big open spaces with playgrounds, lakes, sculptures etc etc.

And just in case ur wondering, no, i'm not a house salesman!

This post has been edited by wlm: Aug 16 2010, 07:10 PM
+Quote Post
MsApprentice
post Aug 17 2010, 10:34 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(wlm @ Aug 16 2010, 07:08 PM)
Just called TTDI today and price told to me were as follows:

20' x 70' - From 430K
22' x 70' - From 452K
24' x 70' - From 510K
22' x 75' - From 497K
24' x 75' - From 553K

It is a build and sell concept. And unit available for this launch is just around 130+. It's been ready for at least the last 3 months, the roadworks took up much of the delay.

It was 100K above their indicative price given few months ago. Was really interested until i couldn't wait anymore and snapped up one of the last house in I&P's Canting 3 (22' x 80') in the same development area. Thank god i didn't wait, the design is surely lacking compared to I&P's but priced higher, further inside the Alam Impian township too!

And no offence to ppl who complain the these areas are too far from KL etc etc etc...Shah Alam is of course not OUG or Cheras, but it has got it's pull in offering a quiet and peaceful place for ppl to go home and enjoy a good rest. Take this from a Chinese who have stayed in Shah Alam for a good 26 years.

Personally, i think Alam Impian has got better access compared to Kota Kemuning or Setia Alam. From either Federal or Kesas, it's less than 5 mins via LKSA. For KK ur stuck with Kesas and Setia Alam, NKVE. And plus, just take a drive into Alam Impian to see how nice they have made the place up! Big open spaces with playgrounds, lakes, sculptures etc etc.

And just in case ur wondering, no, i'm not a house salesman!
wlm, you already bought one in Canting? Are you chinese? If I'm not mistaken I&P and TTDI just nearby only, no? And mostly are occupied by bumiputera, right? I been I&P once, the design quite nice and they build a road that easily connecting to Federal Highway.

+Quote Post
wlm
post Aug 17 2010, 12:13 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(MsApprentice @ Aug 17 2010, 10:34 AM)
wlm, you already bought one in Canting? Are you chinese? If I'm not mistaken I&P and TTDI just nearby only, no? And mostly are occupied by bumiputera, right? I been I&P once, the design quite nice and they build a road that easily connecting to Federal Highway.
Yeah, i'm a chinese and i bought one in Canting 3.

Dont know bout the full demographics but was told that they're quite balanced. Saw a few other Chinese buyers as well when i was at the sales office but really, it doesnt bother me la cos i grew up in a multiracial community so this is not really an issue.

I&P's housing is just nearby the entrance to AI but for TTDI, u have to go in a further km or 2 to get to it. Design wise i prefer I&P's more. TTDI go for the modern contemporary look while I&P is more classy. Finishing also looks better.

Even pricing is also more expensive for TTDI's new launch but i guess this will be matched by I&P in their next launch (possibly after Raya).

The only BIG and EXPENSIVE regret i have is not buying the Canting unit earlier during their first launch at 330K. Now i paid 500K for it cry.gif
+Quote Post
MsApprentice
post Aug 17 2010, 05:26 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(wlm @ Aug 17 2010, 12:13 PM)
Yeah, i'm a chinese and i bought one in Canting 3.

Dont know bout the full demographics but was told that they're quite balanced. Saw a few other Chinese buyers as well when i was at the sales office but really, it doesnt bother me la cos i grew up in a multiracial community so this is not really an issue.

I&P's housing is just nearby the entrance to AI but for TTDI, u have to go in a further km or 2 to get to it. Design wise i prefer I&P's more. TTDI go for the modern contemporary look while I&P is more classy. Finishing also looks better.

Even pricing is also more expensive for TTDI's new launch but i guess this will be matched by I&P in their next launch (possibly after Raya).

The only BIG and EXPENSIVE regret i have is not buying the Canting unit earlier during their first launch at 330K. Now i paid 500K for it  cry.gif
I see...
what bout comparing I&P to bandar botanic 2?
+Quote Post
wlm
post Aug 17 2010, 08:28 PM

Getting Started

Ermm..dont know much bout BB2, only been around the earlier phase of Bandar Botanic but that area is also very much developed and laden with amenities, but even much further away to KL compared to Shah Alam
+Quote Post
y2kfirewalker
post Aug 21 2010, 04:21 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(MsApprentice @ Aug 16 2010, 11:58 AM)
Anyone targeting houses here? This week got launching if I'm not mistaken....
I went to the launch just now...the queue is soo looong....the first person queued since Friday 6pm (launch on Saturday 10 am) ...so quite a number of buyers slept in front of the office.. i guess this is a very hot property...like i&p also...so if you have money..dont miss it rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
Friend1
post Aug 21 2010, 09:49 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(y2kfirewalker @ Aug 21 2010, 04:21 PM)
I went to the launch just now...the queue is soo looong....the first person queued since Friday 6pm (launch on Saturday 10 am) ...so quite a number of buyers slept in front of the office.. i guess this is a very hot property...like i&p also...so if you have money..dont miss it  rclxms.gif
Did anyone ..how many % already sold ? and Which type still available?
+Quote Post
y2kfirewalker
post Aug 21 2010, 10:17 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Friend1 @ Aug 21 2010, 09:49 PM)
From my observation at around 1pm.... i would say 80% sold...of course this is just an estimate...units left are those facing quite directly to west (ppl don't want coz in the evening the living and masterbed will be very hot) ...and also those with numbers that Chinese dont like..if you dont mind the number..then its location is good...

Also left are those big corners that are more than 700k. Of course this is still cheap considering nowadays corner lot houses like this can easily fetch 800k in subsale (Note that these houses are completed 100%...like buying subsale). Furthermore if you are a bumi, you can get 7% disc. not available in subsale.

The only bad thing I would say about this project is the lacking of incentives..not free disbursement, MOT etc. vmad.gif

+Quote Post
anti_gaara
post Aug 22 2010, 07:10 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Friend1 @ Aug 21 2010, 09:49 PM)
if i'm not mistaken only less than 17 units left...

btw.. i'm number 2 in the line.. tongue.gif.. number 1 bought 3 corner lots unit.. rclxms.gif

+Quote Post
JackKor
post Aug 22 2010, 10:40 AM

dont think is wise location. the place is surrounded by malay/indian villages and there is "blocked" by toll... in n out need to pay rm1.20. unless u use jalan kebun but there is always jam n dangeruos.
+Quote Post
aku_ker
post Aug 22 2010, 01:09 PM

Getting Started

Wise or not, jammed or not, everywhere is BBB mode now.even house in Bdr Baru salak tinggi is almost 300k now. BLR is on the rise now, another bubble in the making.
+Quote Post
y2kfirewalker
post Aug 22 2010, 01:33 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(JackKor @ Aug 22 2010, 10:40 AM)
dont think is wise location. the place is surrounded by malay/indian villages and there is "blocked" by toll... in n out need to pay rm1.20. unless u use jalan kebun but there is always jam n dangeruos.
setia eco park also got toll...look at how expensives the houses are...how sucessful it is

Actually for these kind of mid-level to high end developments, toll=highway..means no jam and less congestion to your house....also the toll only 60 cent..if this is a low cost house then toll is a big no-no

In fact location is its best selling point, smack middle between kesas and federal highway....pay 60cent and you can go straight to these highways...ya at the back got malay village...i'm sure years to come all those land will be developed...if you google earth..you can see that alam impian is one of the few remaining large freehold land near to kl.......large empty land like this allows developer to design a good housing development

Don't be scared of malay/indian villages. These villages actually do "provide" extra security compared to having a large empty land... biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by y2kfirewalker: Aug 22 2010, 01:34 PM
+Quote Post

160 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Bump TopicClosed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0490sec    1.46    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 08:25 PM