Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Apple iPad Discussion Thread v3, Everything about iPad

views

post Nov 4 2010, 03:30 AM

Henshin
2,157 posts

QUOTE(NXaqua @ Oct 27 2010, 08:02 AM)
Got mine 32GB 3G wifi from Singapore . Just sync n ready to use.

Added on October 27, 2010, 8:13 am
According to Maxis staff, they will be launching iPad before end of this year, so better wait, yea
actually, anyone looking for iPad shud have some patience to wait abit more (lol after the long wait, y not wait lagi?)

its finally coming to malaysian shores soon officially, just in time before christmas?
is up2 u guys to believe me or not.
can't disclose more as its under NDA. smile.gif

my take on it:
1. 3g+wifi telco tied = maxis?
2. wifi = an AAR wif few chain stores countrywide & worldwide smile.gif . they might be carrying the 3g+wifi ver as well. AFAIK iPad launch will be done by them as well.
3. followed by rest of APR & AAR(leftovers?)
4. not enough stock, same case like iPhone 4. sad.gif

cheers. jsut my 2centz smile.gif
post Nov 5 2010, 02:11 AM

Henshin
2,157 posts

QUOTE(stringfellow @ Nov 4 2010, 11:37 AM)
The correct mindset, to me at least, is not waiting for the local launch but the new FaceTime-enabled iPads that are strongly believed to be coming as soon as January 2011, although I believe they'll come more likely on April 2011, one year after the iPad launch. Why wait for Malaysian launch, buy outdated iPads when in anywhere between 1-4 months, you'll be seeing the new version of iPad?
haha. jz sharing some news for those interested.
well since everyone wants to wait. and waited so long. so y not jz wait somemore? tongue.gif
at first heard some rumors about malaysia launch with new rev of iPads (with facetime?) now seems they push forward for current gen of iPads for local launch instead.
yeah facetime enabled iPads... another long wait lol for the local launch. apple malaysia is quite 'controlled' by apple singapore. sigh sad.gif

edit: also heard of a might be announcement from Apple in January 2011, but not sure what it is about. again is just my 2cents. smile.gif
BTW i'm not from Maxis nor have Maxis insider source.

happy waiting everyone. cheers smile.gif

This post has been edited by 8431: Nov 5 2010, 02:30 AM
post Nov 26 2010, 03:41 PM

Henshin
2,157 posts

May I know which mod removed my post? Can I know which rules or regulation I have disobey? Sharing retail price is wrong?
post Nov 26 2010, 03:51 PM

Henshin
2,157 posts

QUOTE(Agito666 @ Nov 26 2010, 03:44 PM)
the retail price is from where? if it is from forumers then it should be remove because one of the rules here is "no ads, no selling here"  nod.gif
QUOTE(dilvin @ Nov 26 2010, 03:46 PM)
hi bro

can you repost or pm me the rate?

i saw it for while your price table but when i refresh, it was gone!!!

If MOD replied cannot post , can u please pm me.

Your price info would be great help to all of us in order to plan the purchase of the Ipad

thanks bro!!
First of all I'm not selling any iPad. I was just sharing the retail price. Where did I get it? Let's just say that I know it from frens working closely wif apple Malaysia.

Since the mod assume I'm putting a sales ad then fine.

Yes I'm pissed. Tq
post Nov 26 2010, 04:06 PM

Henshin
2,157 posts

QUOTE(dilvin @ Nov 26 2010, 03:54 PM)
i understand your frustration..i m sure a lot more sharing the same sentiment.

i dun see any harm to apple malaysia putting the price upfront.

Bro, pls pm me the price. I really need the info to plan my purchase

regards
QUOTE(Agito666 @ Nov 26 2010, 03:57 PM)
you forget to put " reference price"  laugh.gif
Well just wait like others til 30th nov for launch, or til mod or someone who they think is eligible to post price. Certainly I'm not deemed fit by the mod lol smile.gif

Reference price or not, still got the word price: mod assume is sales ad Lolz drool.gif
post Nov 26 2010, 04:41 PM

Henshin
2,157 posts

Well seems I'm at fault here. Sorry
N have fun wif iPad. I din know or rather say I'm sort if ignorance of such R&R just to share something. Lolz

Will take note for my next post.

@stringfellow thx, n my price not really a speculation. I think u can check wif ur source in AAPR smile.gif. I know mine altho I'm just AAR level. Sorry for lack of proof for backin up my posts.

Cheers everyone. smile.gif
post Nov 27 2010, 01:17 AM

Henshin
2,157 posts

QUOTE(stringfellow @ Nov 26 2010, 07:41 PM)
Oh c'mon man, don't be like that! I'm just saying that you need to word your post carefully. It was made to look as if you're selling those iPads at those prices previously. I'm glad that we have another insider info that can corroborate one another, this makes information sharing better.

You have better insights when it comes to AAPR an I am, mine is mostly Maxis. My AAPR insider ain't saying anything ore than launch dates. sad.gif
i will take note on my posts next time, no worries mate smile.gif
Bout the date of launch, i was first told on 26th, then now 30th. hopefully this time is right. some even said 2nd of Dec. i think you're more precise on this smile.gif
well i dun have any backup proof for my posts.. so how 2 share sweat.gif
i just can add that "speculated" Harvey Norman will do the initial launch, followed by Machines, Epicentre & rest of Premium resellers... any shop i left out? lol.

have fun waiting!

post Nov 27 2010, 01:50 AM

Henshin
2,157 posts

QUOTE(stringfellow @ Nov 27 2010, 01:39 AM)
Then we both have the same informant. But as I suggested befoe, I post my info with disclaimer that this info is not backed up by any proof available because of the Non-Disclosure Agreement between the appropriate party, so "Take this with grains of salt". With that, you wont get slammed but other parties when your info didnt pan out.

Harvey Norman is new, I didnt expect them to carry iPads.
yeah, they've ante up to become premium reseller in malaysia coz they are 'large' in australia lolz.
post Nov 28 2010, 08:12 PM

Henshin
2,157 posts

QUOTE(stringfellow @ Nov 28 2010, 09:53 AM)
@mamakap

Everything is there on that flyer. Anything not clear from that screenshots, I can help.

Device pricing should be the ones you hear/read/saw tweeted about recently. Up to RM2599 for the 64GB 3G model.
I dun see device only price on the flyer mind to share mate smile.gif
post Nov 29 2010, 04:00 PM

Henshin
2,157 posts

who wan2 go see see look look at harvey norman tomorrow? lol smile.gif

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0338sec    0.64    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:32 PM