Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> BEWARE CONMAN MUHAMMAD FAKHRUDDIN HASANUDDIN, CONMAN DOSA BETUL!!!!!

maxilias
post Aug 7 2010, 06:26 PM, updated 14y ago

VIP
1,184 posts

Dispute in Mudah.com.my, im not sure if he is around LYN or not, but fella LYN members...beware of this guy.

Item SUPPOSEDLY PURCHASED - NIKON DSLR D90

Ads Link - http://www.mudah.my/Nikon+D90-6794557.htm(Note : He Removed it
already, but i have not close it yet )

Advertisers Email : diddie79@gmail.com

Advertiser contact number : 017-6145696, 012-7958515

Advertiser's name in the add : ThE Cheeky JunKy ( Called himself as Zam )

Amount Paid, Account holder's name : PAID RM300 as deposit via CIMB Clicks
CIMB : Mohammad Fakhruddin Hasanuddin
Acc No : 13010005453202

How transaction is done :
On 3nd of August, between 12pm to 1pm( can really remember ) he posted up the
ads, i called him immediately to deal. ( i inquired him already the day before,
but he told me he already reserved for someone, the other buyer put deposit
already, so he deleted the ads, but then deal canceled so he posted up the ads
again ). So i dealt with him and he asked for deposit of half the price which is
RM1000( he agreed to sell the camera nikon D90 at RM2000 to me) , but ended up
agreed at RM300 for deposit as i cant afford too much for such deposit, then after
he agreed, i asked my friend to help me transfer RM300 to his account( mentioned
above ), and ask if he receive the deposit via sms on the hp number mentioned
above, he say yes receive and will meet me tonite ( 3rd August 2010 at 10pm at McD
outlet Melaka Mall Melaka. So i waited for his call from 10pm-1pm but no calls
from him, called him more than 10 times his number cannot be accessed.
> So this is how it happens. Would be glad if mudah.com. can provide me more
details on him, or if best, can try to retrive my deposit from this fake seller.

Then Mudah.com.my replied me this

Thank you for writing to us with regards to your concern.

We would like to advise you to try and write or call the advertiser and ask for
your item. We will on our part send him and email to remind him about your item.
In the event which he does not respond to us or to you, within 3 working days from
today; we would then advise you to lodge a police report against him using the
information which you have. If at all you need further information or any sort of
assistance, please write to us and we will be more than happy
to assist you.

Kindly note that we always advise our buyers to practice safe trading methods. In
fact, when you click on any advertisement, and then on 'Contact Advertiser'; we
have placed a notification at the bottom: NEVER pay in advance to a seller you
don't know.

ANY IDEA OR HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS PROBLEM ? I MADE A MISTAKE FOR RUSHING INTO THE DEAL. SHOULD I REPORT TO POLICE, THOUGH I KNOW THE FACT THAT THEY CANT DO MUCH, CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG, I CANT ASK THE BANK TO FREEZE OR CHECK ON HIS ACCOUNT EITHER BECAUSE ITS NOT SUCH BIG AMOUNT.
HOPE FOR SOME HELP HER...THANKS.

This post has been edited by maxilias: Aug 7 2010, 10:38 PM
maxilias
post Aug 7 2010, 06:46 PM

VIP
1,184 posts

QUOTE(skeleton king @ Aug 7 2010, 06:36 PM)
you should lodge a report to police station. is already 7 aug. enough time for him to contact you.
i feel that the police wont do much about it ?..or if they do ?..what will they do ?...any body had any experience lodging police report for such cases ?..i tried contacting him, obviously he off his phone or perhaps he has few different numbers..his email is not a valid email either.
maxilias
post Aug 7 2010, 07:49 PM

VIP
1,184 posts

QUOTE(dainuri @ Aug 7 2010, 07:41 PM)
mungkin kamu boleh pergi ke balai polis..buat report..dengan reprot tersebut kamu boleh cuba tanya pada bank yg kamu transfer. lepas tu minta address org tersebut..ini sekadar pandangan..harap membantu.
thank you bro, tapi sye tak pasti kalau bank akan review details conman tu for RM300 deposit, tapi ada sesiapa pernah jumpa conman ni ?..
maxilias
post Aug 7 2010, 07:53 PM

VIP
1,184 posts

QUOTE(anakberudu @ Aug 7 2010, 07:50 PM)
saya cadangkan saudara cuma mintak alamat tersebut di maxis center atau cuba tanya TMnet mana tau dia register phone mengunakan nama dia.. slalunya meraka akan kasi. kalau nak cuba trace di bank rasanya mustahil sebab semua maklumat penguna dirahsiakan danh ada polisi2 tertentu yg melindungi pemegang akaun..
ouh..idea ni okay jugak...sye akan try...tapi kalo die pakai handset number curi atau register atas nama orang lain tak guna jugak...but..no harm trying...thanks
maxilias
post Aug 7 2010, 09:08 PM

VIP
1,184 posts

QUOTE(cracksys @ Aug 7 2010, 08:45 PM)
1st. i'm not rich but i'm not stupid either to be con that easily.
2nd. posting in this subforum doesn't increase one post count.
3rd. con case like this will not stop if all you idiots put faith blindly into a total stranger.

uuu, that camera is too cheap. i have to grab it early. uuuu. where's his account number. uuu.

4th. this is just stupidly annoying.
then sorry lor..u very smart lo...lolx..zzzzz. got so many stars...probably u know where got post count cause u got alot of time to find out.....go watch some cartoons la..get a life.i dont see whats the point of you trying to be hero here....u making yourself look and sound stupid tho you already are. stop being so im-so-uuuu-smart, and stop acting like you're uneducated cocky idiot, im not saying you are, but im not saying u arent either. if all LYN members are like you, this trade and dispute wont even exist, cause this forum is for lyn members to keep each other informed bout con man around, and alert people, and its NOT for trollers to troll, whats wrong with you? brain damage ?....zzzzz. go play with patrick and never grow up!..go on!...go on.!!. walk away. shame on you. being so childish...
maxilias
post Aug 7 2010, 10:01 PM

VIP
1,184 posts

QUOTE(kimfooklee @ Aug 7 2010, 09:51 PM)
TS , wat i suggest is u need to report and dig out the fella then only we can help u smack him down from cheating other people.

NO action be taken just like the fella thought himself like free man and just walking around to find "TARGET"

SHOULD GIVE HIM A LESSON ON HOW TO RESPECT PEOPLE ON THE SALE AS PEOPLE TRUST U BANKING THE MONEY BUT U TAKE IT AS PLAY GAME .

HOPE TS ABLE TO DO IT OR GET OTHERS HELP TO DIG OUT THE FELLA.

TO  Mohammad Fakhruddin Hasanuddin
Acc No : 13010005453202

U BETTER REFUND OR IF U WANT POLICE COME TO UR HOUSE AND VISIT U AND UR PARENTS I SURE U GONNA SHAME WITH IT AND UR PARANTS WILL FELL LIKE HELL.

ISLAM KAI WANNA CONNED LIKE TIS ?

WAIT FOR THE PUNISHMENT IF U DONT REALSE WAT U GONNA TO HAVE LATER.
yea, i will lodge a report soon....well i probably would say that he is quite a frequent con, as when i was on the phone with him, he sounded so calm and cool, theres once i called him, he told me that he is in the office, and say tht prefer to sms as he is in the working environment , he speaks to me english, very fluent infact, he does call me back to talk about the deal, and sounded very ( unpushy ) with the deal...means that this guy has experience, and he will continue to con.
maxilias
post Sep 23 2010, 09:01 PM

VIP
1,184 posts

QUOTE(eurozonepay @ Sep 23 2010, 08:28 PM)
stealing other people's privcy concider another  scam !!!!
who eat chili hot hot.......its not stealing his privacy, in that case u can say all those police are scammers, ask for this details and that from criminal..sleep.gif''
maxilias
post Sep 27 2010, 11:28 AM

VIP
1,184 posts

QUOTE(sushking @ Sep 27 2010, 09:58 AM)
i wanted to know more for this seller where he has gone...
you bump into him again somewhere online ?..he is still out there selling ?..btw this seller can speak quite fluent english, he sounded very joly and happy, slumber tone, and convince you saying tht he is at work and will call u back later as its not so nice talkin on the phone at work etc..

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0144sec    0.36    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:40 PM