Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Yun Nam and 101 Hair Care

views

TSreeve-826
post Aug 5 2010, 08:22 PM, updated 14y ago

Casual
324 posts

Anyone had tries at YunNam or 101 HairCare. Did u get positive or negative result within duration treatment? How much did u spend? How long for ur treatment? And which branch provide the good service.
Because some branch will promote their product and lure u to purchase it,purpose to push up their sales.
Wi sh to share ur experiences.

I'm still young and studying.My hair get rare and rare on top. Hope recovery my shortcoming. How ur advise ?
lyk
post Aug 6 2010, 10:05 AM

On my way
547 posts

i guess you should use "Search Topic" feature if you want to get the answer... there's an existing topic for this... you can try search for Yun Nam...
TSreeve-826
post Aug 6 2010, 10:32 AM

Casual
324 posts

QUOTE(lyk @ Aug 6 2010, 10:05 AM)
i guess you should use "Search Topic" feature if you want to get the answer... there's an existing topic for this... you can try search for Yun Nam...
yes.i know about yunnam hv notorious reputation. But not sure about 101.
jasmineh2y
post Aug 6 2010, 11:36 AM

Nothing
1,100 posts

This post has been edited by jasmineh2y: Jul 4 2023, 11:06 PM
faceless
post Aug 6 2010, 12:16 PM

Straight Mouth is Big Word
4,515 posts

Maybe your problem is genetic, TS.
TSreeve-826
post Aug 6 2010, 02:37 PM

Casual
324 posts

QUOTE(faceless @ Aug 6 2010, 12:16 PM)
Maybe your problem is genetic, TS.
How come be. If genetic problem,that mean can not be cure ?? or hard to cure?
I hv this problem since secondary school.But i think get more serious and serious.
My hair smell like oily after few hour.Maybe top there scalp oily? ?

I dun wan become botak since Im young cry.gif

Added on August 6, 2010, 2:40 pm
QUOTE(jasmineh2y @ Aug 6 2010, 11:36 AM)
I tried both before and i prefer 101 hair care.
yun nam is just keep asked u to sign sign sign..

i feel 101 hair care is more concern bout our hair lor..
Did u got any positive result in 101??? How much did you spend and how long the treatment for u ? biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by reeve-826: Aug 6 2010, 02:40 PM
sky_micro
post Aug 9 2010, 12:57 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

my boss once shared that the mixture of eggs + guinness stout is a good remedy for grey hair. Sounds funny, wonder how true it is since it's not scientifically proven.
jasmineh2y
post Aug 9 2010, 01:10 PM

Nothing
1,100 posts

QUOTE(reeve-826 @ Aug 6 2010, 02:37 PM)
I hv this problem since secondary school.But i think get more serious and serious.

I dun wan become botak since Im young  cry.gif

Did u got any positive result in 101??? How much did you spend and how long the treatment for u ? biggrin.gif
Not obvious from outlook but can see the difference through their micro-scanner.
i spend about RM4k, installment for 12months.

after that, i learn some technic to massage hair scalp and the correct way to shampoo my hair smile.gif
TSreeve-826
post Aug 10 2010, 09:49 PM

Casual
324 posts

QUOTE(jasmineh2y @ Aug 9 2010, 01:10 PM)
Not obvious from outlook but can see the difference through their micro-scanner.

after that, i learn some technic to massage hair scalp and the correct way to shampoo my hair smile.gif
Do u mind to share the technic to massage hair scalp and correct wat to shampoo hair ?? biggrin.gif
breakdwave
post Aug 11 2010, 01:03 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(jasmineh2y @ Aug 9 2010, 01:10 PM)

Share la, how to properly shampoo and massage.
As I know we should not just simply massage, as it will break/damage our hair. Need to push our finger past the hair and try to get the scalp only. Or something like that.
Is it?
jasmineh2y
post Aug 11 2010, 01:12 PM

Nothing
1,100 posts

QUOTE(breakdwave @ Aug 11 2010, 01:03 PM)
Share la, how to properly shampoo and massage.
As I know we should not just simply massage, as it will break/damage our hair. Need to push our finger past the hair and try to get the scalp only. Or something like that.
Is it?
i do post the correct way to shampoo our hair in my blog...
it is difficult to tell the massage technic in words, i'm in the midst doing the picture.

will share in my blog as well very soon...

-mod edit : NO ADS-

This post has been edited by Syd G: Aug 11 2010, 01:47 PM
breakdwave
post Aug 11 2010, 01:25 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(jasmineh2y @ Aug 11 2010, 01:12 PM)
it is difficult to tell the massage technic in words, i'm in the midst doing the picture.

ARIGATOU GONZAIMASU

Some how I wonder am I losing hair due to stress or due to my abrasive way of shampooing.. Will try your method then will know the difference

This post has been edited by Syd G: Aug 11 2010, 01:47 PM
TSreeve-826
post Aug 12 2010, 10:47 AM

Casual
324 posts

QUOTE(jasmineh2y @ Aug 11 2010, 01:12 PM)

waitting for ur blog soon biggrin.gif
chgchksg128
post Oct 23 2010, 12:51 PM

Regular
1,002 posts

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tell-everyon...32568492?v=wall

Join to let ur fren beware of Yun Nam
macho_siot
post Nov 5 2010, 10:43 PM

Ba da la la la
572 posts

yun nam very2 annoying...
correct or not my phrase?
yun nam menyakitkan ati
chgchksg128
post Nov 18 2010, 12:40 PM

Regular
1,002 posts

hi...
pls join the facebook for Yun Nam scam
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tell-everyon...32568492?v=wall
CargoCult
post Nov 18 2010, 01:32 PM

Getting Started
230 posts

You should first find out what is causing your hair loss. It could be due to a skin condition like psoriasis or dandruff. However, since you said you have been losing it since secondary school it is possible that you are suffering from male pattern baldness (MPB).

Male pattern baldness is genetic. It happens due to a sensitivity in your scalp to DHT (male sex hormone) some people don't have any reaction to it, some people do. If you are experiencing Male pattern baldness there is little you can do. These hair care shops cannot stop male pattern baldness. There is no cure. If anyone says they have a cure for male pattern baldness, they are lying.

There are pills you can take pills which reduce this hormone, but it causes side affects like lower sex drive and lower volume ejaculation. These pills are not a cure, some people still experience hair loss on them. It merely slows it down. If you come off these pills your hair loss will continue.

You can also slow your loss down with certain shampoos which wash excess DHT off your scalp and away from your follicles.
woody63
post Nov 18 2010, 01:40 PM

5 posts

yeah, yun nam is very troublesome too. go for 101. i heard quite a lot of positive feedbacks. and please watch your daily intake meal, ts.
CargoCult
post Nov 18 2010, 01:49 PM

Getting Started
230 posts

daily intake meal does not affect hair loss if it is male pattern baldness (which is likely 95percent of hair loss you see on guys) There are poor people living on the street who eat no food who have thick, course hair. Diet has nothing to do with MPB. There is a lot of misinformation about hair loss.

101 haircare or whatever other hair place is saying that they can cure MPB are lying. There is no cure. You can only manage it and this is via oral pills and DHT shampoos.
ctrlalt
post Feb 15 2011, 11:21 AM

1 posts

has anyone tried the Herbal-H? it contains 2% of minoxidil...it promises a 3 months treatment but it's nearly 3 months for me now and I don't see any results.

and is 101 hair care is good? I'm having a thought of trying their treatment. any suggestion guys..

reeve have you found ur solution to ur hair problem yet?
jady
post Feb 15 2011, 09:08 PM

-----camology-----
1,024 posts

your family have baldness problem or not? father, uncles, grandfather?
MelanieST
post Feb 5 2014, 04:12 AM

1 posts

one amazing way to take care of your hair is by using the pro naturals hair repair system. All the products are made from argan oil so that they bring back your hair's natural balance and elasticity, I highly highly recommend it!
Osben
post Feb 7 2014, 09:42 AM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(reeve-826 @ Aug 5 2010, 08:22 PM)
Anyone had tries at YunNam or 101 HairCare.  Did u get positive or negative result within duration treatment? How much did u spend? How long for ur treatment? And which branch provide the good service.
Because some branch will promote their product and lure u to purchase it,purpose to push up their sales.

I'm still young and studying.My hair get rare and rare on top.  Hope recovery my shortcoming. How ur advise ?
I spent RM6000 at 101. There is an improvement although the result is slow at least my hair is growing.
Now, I still having treatment over there but only once a month and at home, i use their products.

Belloavenue
post Apr 30 2014, 06:55 PM

2 posts

I spend RM300 on my hair.My hair was very curly and I want to straight my hair.I was using many kind of hair conditioner and shampoo for this but there is no result.Than one of my friend suggest me to go belloavenue and they done excellent job..
chiamteekiang
post May 1 2014, 06:05 PM

2 posts

Hi, I know this is old thread. I am not sure have you found the solution for ur hair loss treatment. I am hair restoration surgeon from ko hair transplant clinic. Most of the time, the cause of male hair loss is due to hormone. We call it androgenic alopecia. It is partly due to genetic.
The treatment of the hair loss can be divided into
Surgical and non surgical treatment

For non surgical treatment: you can take finasteride. This is anti androgenic medicine. It can slow the progression of hair loss. But you must take for long term.
Second, minoxidil. We have topical minoxidil and oral minoxidil

Sometime we will suggest patient to do meso hair loss injection. The treatment is the injection of hair loss solution into the scalp. So it can promote hair growth

For surgical solution, we will suggest hair transplant. This is the permanent solution for hair loss. Hope my answer will help you. Thank you
charmhy18
post May 2 2014, 10:47 AM

Getting Started
68 posts

QUOTE(chiamteekiang @ May 1 2014, 06:05 PM)
Hi, I know this is old thread. I am not sure have you found the solution for ur hair loss treatment. I am hair restoration surgeon from  ko hair transplant clinic. Most of the time, the cause of male hair loss is due to hormone. We call it androgenic alopecia. It is partly due to genetic.
The treatment of the hair loss can be divided into
Surgical and non surgical treatment

For non surgical treatment: you can take finasteride. This is anti androgenic medicine. It can slow the progression of hair loss. But you must take for long term.
Second, minoxidil. We have topical minoxidil and oral minoxidil

Sometime we will suggest patient to do meso hair loss injection. The treatment is the injection of hair loss solution into the scalp. So it can promote hair growth

For surgical solution, we will suggest hair transplant. This is the permanent solution for hair loss. Hope my answer will help you. Thank you
hmm, what about female hair loss pattern?
cheah0409
post Dec 15 2014, 04:36 AM

21 posts

What's the minimum cost if I go to 101 hair care for treatment ? I have scalp problem. 😭
Riskyme
post Nov 27 2015, 11:29 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(CargoCult @ Nov 18 2010, 01:49 PM)
daily intake meal does not affect hair loss if it is male pattern baldness (which is likely 95percent of hair loss you see on guys) There are poor people living on the street who eat no food who have thick, course hair. Diet has nothing to do with MPB. There is a lot of misinformation about hair loss.

101 haircare or whatever other hair place is saying that they can cure MPB are lying. There is no cure. You can only manage it and this is via oral pills and DHT shampoos.
I agree with you. There is no cure for baldness if it is genetic. You can only slow down the process however cannot stop it. The only way you can grow permanent hairs is via transplantation. I had gone through transplant in India. Very cheap. It costs me around RM 3500K only. Very cheap than these stupid hair care vendors. I know transplant is very expensive in Malaysia. Here they will charge you RM18 per follicle and in India it is around RM 3 per follicle.

Note: One follicle could have 2/3/4 hairs.

I spent Rs. 60,000 last year i.e. around RM 3000 for 1500 follicle and will go back again for next session to make my hair more denser.

wink.gif
Paradise888
post Sep 19 2016, 03:11 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(reeve-826 @ Aug 5 2010, 08:22 PM)
Anyone had tries at YunNam or 101 HairCare.  Did u get positive or negative result within duration treatment? How much did u spend? How long for ur treatment? And which branch provide the good service.

I'm still young and studying.My hair get rare and rare on top.  Hope recovery my shortcoming. How ur advise ?
See this..

https://www.facebook.com/kenny.too.31/posts...332?pnref=story
Attached Image
Paradise888
post Sep 19 2016, 03:18 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(Osben @ Feb 7 2014, 09:42 AM)
I spent RM6000 at 101. There is an improvement although the result is slow at least my hair is growing.
Now, I still having treatment over there but only once  a month and at home, i use their products.
You can check this out..

Paradise888
post Sep 19 2016, 03:20 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(reeve-826 @ Aug 6 2010, 02:37 PM)

I dun wan become botak since Im young  cry.gif

Check this out....
heavensea
post Sep 19 2016, 03:21 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,616 posts

Those are scam..

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0499sec    0.43    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:58 PM