Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

167 Pages « < 154 155 156 157 158 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> ICON CITY PJ | NEON | I-SOVO | ICON RESIDENZ [OT], A world class urban centre for you Investment

views

Takuro82
post Dec 13 2018, 07:22 PM

Casual
450 posts

QUOTE(planc @ Dec 13 2018, 10:26 AM)
Curious to know whether phase 2 stil can sell the price like phase 1
No idea what will be up at here. Anyone has news?
SUSMNet
post Dec 13 2018, 09:47 PM

10k Club
All Stars
11,954 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Dec 13 2018, 10:13 AM)
actually I dropped a friend of a friend there before, at night.

the lobby and the whole project is not that bad (despite the waterfall incident), definitely don't feel tacky or el cheapo feel.
Mind to explain what is the waterfall incident?
regineclyee
post Dec 28 2018, 05:13 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(FuNks @ Mar 22 2018, 06:07 PM)
my friend just moved in to water city last week, now wanna move out. gg feels
The office or the condo ?

The problem is the water splashing or flood ? I saw the office block just now, those units facing the balcony will have this problem i am sure, coz the wall paint is pealing off.

But if to rent the office just next to the lift, will encounter any problem ? Maybe flood at any others area ?
AIAF
post Jan 2 2019, 02:24 PM

Getting Started
272 posts

Hey guys, am looking at renting a 2BR unit at Icon Residenz. Have gone through most of this thread (am aware of the flood case and the amenities situation around), and will be arranging viewings soon.

Looking for opinions of current/ ex-tenants on anything else to look out for. Especially things that one might only find out when they start staying, eg any traffic jam in&out of properties during peak hours, pest problems, lift issues etc. Checked Google Map this morning around 8-9am and there seems to be quite a bit of traffic within the property area, but not sure how bad.

Any warning would be appreciated, cause I normally rent for long periods 3-4 years. Here's hoping I don't have to move in and out too soon. Thanks first!
Takuro82
post Jan 3 2019, 09:20 PM

Casual
450 posts

QUOTE(AIAF @ Jan 2 2019, 01:24 PM)
Hey guys, am looking at renting a 2BR unit at Icon Residenz. Have gone through most of this thread (am aware of the flood case and the amenities situation around), and will be arranging viewings soon.

Looking for opinions of current/ ex-tenants on anything else to look out for. Especially things that one might only find out when they start staying, eg any traffic jam in&out of properties during peak hours, pest problems, lift issues etc. Checked Google Map this morning around 8-9am and there seems to be quite a bit of traffic within the property area, but not sure how bad.

Any warning would be appreciated, cause I normally rent for long periods 3-4 years. Here's hoping I don't have to move in and out too soon. Thanks first!
Pest not a issue here.
Lift initially 1st year to last few months had lot of issue but solved now.
And traffic wise, if you familiar the area, I think there is quite many way to escape the jam.
Usually the route of SS8/39 toward north will not jam so much. But for exit to go out to LDP and go to Klang direction will jam during peak hour. But if go to KL you can escape it through inner route of Icon City and go out at the exit near Garden 33.

The phase 2 is planning to launch next year. Not sure will cause any issue or not
Takuro82
post Jan 6 2019, 08:52 PM

Casual
450 posts

user posted image
BEANCOUNTER
post Jan 7 2019, 10:48 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

haiz,,,,25 yrs on....mahsing only attract criticism after criticism.....
Takuro82
post Jan 7 2019, 12:04 PM

Casual
450 posts

🤣 but biggest problem is Mahsing reward one after one. I cannot understand why also

user posted image
x132755
post Jan 7 2019, 12:13 PM

How To Own A Property Without Spending Your Money? Got 1 Way....
All Stars
13,313 posts

QUOTE(Takuro82 @ Jan 7 2019, 12:04 PM)
🤣 but biggest problem is Mahsing reward one after one. I cannot understand why also

user posted image
when you reach the LEVEL you understood
ameer1988
post Jan 7 2019, 01:05 PM

Getting Started
197 posts

user posted image
Developing and investing is two different thing altogether.

They develop project based on demand. Irregardless if it is a genuine demand or not, as long there's demand and all unit can be sold.

All the merit are not calculated based on occupancy or market price upon VP.

Most of the merit are given before the project is completed, calculated based on design, flow, green and etc etc.

During the property bullrun 2010-2015, investors flooded the market which created massive demand & developer gives lots of rebates and 0% downpayment to sell projects.

So now, its the after-effect.....

M-Vertica - Still under construction
The Eden - Some phases completed
M-Residence 2 - People complain so far away
Southville - You know, i know.
D'sara Sentral - Almost complete, but the question is will people use MRT after buying an expensive house? If no, then better buy anywhere near within KL.
Icon City - Low occupancy for commercial.

Correct me if im wrong.

This post has been edited by ameer1988: Jan 7 2019, 01:12 PM
BEANCOUNTER
post Jan 8 2019, 01:35 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(ameer1988 @ Jan 7 2019, 01:05 PM)

They develop project based on demand. Irregardless if it is a genuine demand or not, as long there's demand and all unit can be sold.

Most of the merit are given before the project is completed, calculated based on design, flow, green and etc etc.

During the property bullrun 2010-2015, investors flooded the market which created massive demand & developer gives lots of rebates and 0% downpayment to sell projects.

D'sara Sentral - Almost complete, but the question is will people use MRT after buying an expensive house? If no, then better buy anywhere near within KL.

Correct me if im wrong.
Nobody complaint mr2 is far away, only those from pj cheras or pahsang.

If you are born n breed in rawang.....its not that far, but there is very little commercial activities nearby

icemanfx
post Jan 8 2019, 02:41 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,792 posts

QUOTE(ameer1988 @ Jan 7 2019, 01:05 PM)

Correct me if im wrong.
Developer and investors are on different side of the same coin. developer get the first bite of cherry, whatever remaining belongs to investors.

AIAF
post Jan 8 2019, 06:15 PM

Getting Started
272 posts

QUOTE(Takuro82 @ Jan 3 2019, 09:20 PM)
Pest not a issue here.
Lift initially 1st year to last few months had lot of issue but solved now.
And traffic wise, if you familiar the area, I think there is quite many way to escape the jam.
Usually the route of SS8/39 toward north will not jam so much. But for exit to go out to LDP and go to Klang direction will jam during peak hour. But if go to KL you can escape it through inner route of Icon City and go out at the exit near Garden 33.

The phase 2 is planning to launch next year. Not sure will cause any issue or not
Thanks for this! Will take into consideration.
AskarPerang
post Jan 8 2019, 06:20 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

user posted image
This is developer self pay to "win" those award one.
At least this here is a more real award:

puchongite
post Jan 8 2019, 07:58 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
29,254 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Jan 8 2019, 06:20 PM)
This is developer self pay to "win" those award one.
At least this here is a more real award:

MS only get one out of so many auction awards. Consider not bad already.

Organizer should create another category, the year most auction property supplier ( the sum of available auction units from one developer ).
Takuro82
post Jan 8 2019, 08:45 PM

Casual
450 posts

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jan 8 2019, 06:58 PM)

Organizer should create another category, the year most auction property supplier ( the sum of available auction units from one developer ).
Very brilliant suggestion. This will sell which developer make investor screw up big time more
BEANCOUNTER
post Jan 9 2019, 10:54 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jan 8 2019, 07:58 PM)

this is not fair to developers.....just bcos they happened to sell more properties then they were put on table...…\

and if you have noticed, most lelong properties took place bcos of 'locations' and not bcos of developer.

eg. Verdi by UEM....you think UEM in MK will have that many lelong units?

its a very clear indication that most highrises in cyber are clearly overpriced and were sold at inflated price. I was saying this since 2008.

This post has been edited by BEANCOUNTER: Jan 9 2019, 10:58 AM
puchongite
post Jan 9 2019, 12:15 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
29,254 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jan 9 2019, 10:54 AM)
this is not fair to developers.....just bcos they happened to sell more properties then they were put on table...…\
and if you have noticed, most lelong properties took place bcos of 'locations' and not bcos of developer.
eg. Verdi by UEM....you think UEM in MK will have that many lelong units?

its a very clear indication that most highrises in cyber are clearly overpriced and were sold at inflated price. I was saying this since 2008.
Then we should have an award for location with highest number of lelong units, cyberjaya. LOL.
BEANCOUNTER
post Jan 9 2019, 12:56 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jan 9 2019, 12:15 PM)
Then we should have an award for location with  highest number of lelong units, cyberjaya. LOL.
already. you didn't read the fb posting shared by Askar Perang?
x132755
post Jan 9 2019, 02:43 PM

How To Own A Property Without Spending Your Money? Got 1 Way....
All Stars
13,313 posts

seem phase 2 coming soon...

167 Pages « < 154 155 156 157 158 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0637sec    0.30    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:10 AM