Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

O2 Sensor Wiring, Which color wire is Signal Wire?

views

TSNaTypeR
post Jul 27 2010, 02:15 PM, updated 14y ago

0 posts

Hi all Sifus!

I drive a Passo/Myvi and had just located the O2 Sensor at the Extractor. I now want to connect an Air Fuel Ratio Gauge to it but do not know which of the 4 wires of the O2 Sensor is the signal wire for the sensor(wire that feed a voltage to the ECU). Does anyone know which wire is the signal wire?

Thanks!!!!

Please Help me asap!!!
TSNaTypeR
post Jul 27 2010, 02:53 PM

0 posts

Because i am at NZ.. not call myvi here.. call Sirion which equals passo... and Myvi is teh same car with Passo but with a differnt body shell
victor87
post Jul 27 2010, 02:57 PM

Casual
430 posts

Is all the 4 wires has current?? Why not try them one by one? wink.gif
xMika
post Jul 27 2010, 03:09 PM

我爱中島美嘉
1,553 posts

QUOTE(Mr.Pc @ Jul 27 2010, 02:23 PM)
myvi then just myvi lor.. passo then just passo.. why you want mix both and make ppl confusing..? >< or you feeling driving a myvi is very shameful..? because of its quality?
Member NATypeR is from New Zealand. He's driving a Passo but mentioned Myvi as well to make things clearer. Shame on you for accusing people beforehand mad.gif
TSNaTypeR
post Jul 27 2010, 03:33 PM

0 posts

@Victor : Lol.. to test the wiring.. i will have to have the engine running.. And its not a good idea to have it runnin with out feed back from the O2 Sensor even for a moment.

@Xmika : haah never mind~ hes not that angry lolz.. we all have our way of seeing things afterall smile.gif thanks for stickin up for me though

Added on July 27, 2010, 5:23 pmPlease Help1!!!!!!1

This post has been edited by NaTypeR: Jul 27 2010, 05:23 PM
-storm-
post Jul 27 2010, 10:09 PM

Hmmm........
2,104 posts

Lol it wont harm your engine in anyway if you run your engine without the O2 sensor, if the ecu does not get a signal from o2 it will just go open loop and run slightly richer, warm up your o2 disconnect and tap each connection with a volt meter to see which is giving a signal, takes you less than a minute just probe probe probe. Black no need to probe la since its quite obvious its the ground.
TSNaTypeR
post Jul 27 2010, 10:41 PM

0 posts

Thanks so much for the help.. i will try tomorrow after my uni study lolz..
yamato
post Jul 28 2010, 12:17 AM

stop calling me yameteh =.=|||
760 posts

not sure where the lambda sensor is located in a myvi.

easy to play with if its at the extractor.
but for most of the cars, its attached to the catalytic converter, goodluck on jacking your car =.="
imperialrealcs
post Jul 28 2010, 12:21 AM

IMPERIAL DEATH STAR!
6,724 posts

QUOTE(xMika @ Jul 27 2010, 03:09 PM)
Member NATypeR is from New Zealand. He's driving a Passo but mentioned Myvi as well to make things clearer. Shame on you for accusing people beforehand  mad.gif
mind u he was driving a daihatsu sirion, not toyota passo
xMika
post Jul 28 2010, 12:22 AM

我爱中島美嘉
1,553 posts

Most cars has 2 o2 sensor. One after the cat-con and one somewhere near the mass air flow sensor if i'm not mistaken ..
yamato
post Jul 28 2010, 12:53 AM

760 posts

QUOTE(xMika @ Jul 28 2010, 12:22 AM)
Most cars has 2 o2 sensor. One after the cat-con and one somewhere near the mass air flow sensor if i'm not mistaken ..
AFAIK, only 1 lambda sensor.
btw mika, its not "after" the catalytic converter, should be right before the catalytic converter.
if its after the converter, the exhaust gas contain will be different.
TSNaTypeR
post Jul 28 2010, 09:29 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(imperialrealcs @ Jul 28 2010, 04:21 AM)
mind u he was driving a daihatsu sirion, not toyota passo
>.> ...... Do you know... toyota Passo and Daihatsy Sirion are the same car with different branding? do your research before hand pls....

It seems the O2 sensor for my car (only one) is at the exhaust extractor...

I am gona see if i can wire this thing today or tomorrow.. will let all you guys know when I have done it wink.gif
imperialrealcs
post Jul 28 2010, 11:28 AM

IMPERIAL DEATH STAR!
6,724 posts

QUOTE(NaTypeR @ Jul 28 2010, 09:29 AM)
>.> ...... Do you know... toyota Passo and Daihatsy Sirion are the same car with different branding? do your research before hand pls....

It seems the O2 sensor for my car (only one) is at the exhaust extractor...

I am gona see if i can wire this thing today or tomorrow.. will let all you guys know when I have done it wink.gif
Do u know myvi and Subaru Jutsy also derrive from the same thing?
can i call all of them toyota passo? laugh.gif
funny shit
shazmn
post Jul 28 2010, 12:30 PM

~.~*I own a six Stars...do you?? :P*~.~
1,800 posts

usually white if for o2 sensor signal and black for o2 sensor ground...

i dunno myvi use what type of o2 sensor but in general that is the color code

i guess...
TSNaTypeR
post Jul 28 2010, 01:16 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(imperialrealcs @ Jul 28 2010, 03:28 PM)
Do u know myvi and Subaru Jutsy also derrive from the same thing?
can i call all of them toyota passo? laugh.gif
funny shit
I know u are funny ay..and shit. But srsly lol.
They are all derived from the same thing...But for your information. Passo and Sirion share more
similarity than that of Jutsy. As for Myvi and Sirion and passo.. they share the same mechanical
design and chassis thats why i am posting here even though i am drivin a Sirion/Passo and not a
Myvi. Its a marketing plot to brand them differently for different parts of the world (in Myvi's case it was
made my another car maker all togather but with the same blue print except for body shell desigh).
Thats y i label them Sirion/passo and not just passo only...

Go do some more research and get your head straight. Understand how the
car brands do marketing before challenging other people's naming of things.

I cant say i know more about cars than you do, i had done my research about my car before
purchasing it (I bought my car from Toyota by the way, brand new. And they had confirm that
my car is the same as Passo of their brand).

Really I am here to learn more about my car rather than wanting to start some dumb argument with
some narrow minded people. So please, respect yourself first and in doing so, respect other members
of the forum.

Sorry to completely shut you down by the way. rclxub.gif

cheers

QUOTE(shazmn @ Jul 28 2010, 04:30 PM)
usually white if for o2 sensor signal and black for o2 sensor ground...

i dunno myvi use what type of o2 sensor but in general that is the color code

i guess...
Thanks for the advice my bro! i wil approach the installation with your advice in mind smile.gif
imperialrealcs
post Jul 28 2010, 02:27 PM

IMPERIAL DEATH STAR!
6,724 posts

QUOTE(NaTypeR @ Jul 28 2010, 01:16 PM)
I know u are funny ay..and shit. But srsly lol.
They are all derived from the same thing...But for your information. Passo and Sirion share more
similarity than that of Jutsy. As for Myvi and Sirion and passo.. they share the same mechanical
design and chassis thats why i am posting here even though i am drivin a Sirion/Passo and not a
Myvi. Its a marketing plot to brand them differently for different parts of the world (in Myvi's case it was
made my another car maker all togather but with the same blue print except for body shell desigh).
Thats y i label them Sirion/passo and not just passo only...

Go do some more research and get your head straight. Understand how the
car brands do marketing before challenging other people's naming of things.

I cant say i know more about cars than you do, i had done my research about my car before
purchasing it (I bought my car from Toyota by the way, brand new. And they had confirm that
my car is the same as Passo of their brand).

Really I am here to learn more about my car rather than wanting to start some dumb argument with
some narrow minded people. So please, respect yourself first and in doing so, respect other members
of the forum.

Sorry to completely shut you down by the way. rclxub.gif

cheers
Thanks for the advice my bro! i wil approach the installation with your advice in mind smile.gif
tl;dr
oh hei, my myvi i changed to passo with toyota logo, so call it toyota passo thx laugh.gif
my wira also with mitsubishi logo, so call it mitsubishi lancer ya, thx smile.gif

Added on July 28, 2010, 2:28 pmoh ya forgot to add:
toyota and daihatsu should go to hell for not able to differentiate between daihatsu sirion and toyota passo while the owner can thumbup.gif

Added on July 28, 2010, 2:30 pmsorry to put u down but i think u r pretty dumb for calling ur car toyota passo with obvious daihatsu and sirion logo even if they are the same laugh.gif

This post has been edited by imperialrealcs: Jul 28 2010, 02:30 PM
alpha0201
post Jul 28 2010, 02:32 PM

¡¡¡llǝ� ǝuoƃ �ou s,�ɐɥ�
911 posts

QUOTE(imperialrealcs @ Jul 28 2010, 02:27 PM)
tl;dr
oh hei, my myvi i changed to passo with toyota logo, so call it toyota passo thx laugh.gif
my wira also with mitsubishi logo, so call it mitsubishi lancer ya, thx smile.gif

toyota and daihatsu should go to hell for not able to differentiate between daihatsu sirion and toyota passo while the owner can thumbup.gif

Added on July 28, 2010, 2:30 pmsorry to put u down but i think u r pretty dumb for calling ur car toyota passo with obvious daihatsu and sirion logo even if they are the same laugh.gif
So Passo, Sirion, Justy & Myvi has different O2 sensor wiring?
imperialrealcs
post Jul 28 2010, 02:33 PM

IMPERIAL DEATH STAR!
6,724 posts

same, coz the owner confirm they are the same thing

Added on July 28, 2010, 2:36 pma simple on google show that myvi only have 2 wires? i might be wrong

This post has been edited by imperialrealcs: Jul 28 2010, 02:36 PM
alpha0201
post Jul 28 2010, 02:38 PM

¡¡¡llǝ� ǝuoƃ �ou s,�ɐɥ�
911 posts

As I recall, Myvi has 1 O2 sensor while JDM Passo has 2 O2 sensor.
imperialrealcs
post Jul 28 2010, 02:39 PM

IMPERIAL DEATH STAR!
6,724 posts

QUOTE(alpha0201 @ Jul 28 2010, 02:38 PM)
yes, as confirmed by my mech, myvi got 1 o2 sensor only unless he kelentong me
alpha0201
post Jul 28 2010, 02:40 PM

¡¡¡llǝ� ǝuoƃ �ou s,�ɐɥ�
911 posts

QUOTE(imperialrealcs @ Jul 28 2010, 02:39 PM)
yes, as confirmed by my mech, myvi got 1 o2 sensor only unless he kelentong me
Myvi confirm has 1. Mine rosak kena replace.
imperialrealcs
post Jul 28 2010, 02:44 PM

IMPERIAL DEATH STAR!
6,724 posts

so conclusion myvi o2 sensor are different from the daihatsu "passo"
thread close thx
TSNaTypeR
post Jul 28 2010, 03:40 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(imperialrealcs @ Jul 28 2010, 06:27 PM)
tl;dr

First point: Myvi is Passo/ Sirion in terms of Mechanical design, the difference is cosmetic. (confirmed by Top gear)

Second point : Wira 's internal is Mitsu design

Third point : Its just a name. We are talkin about mechanical discussion here, to be honest.. i dun care what its called as long as the mechanical design is the same / almost the same. hence Myvi + Passo + Sirion is the same car essentially. I wouldnt go thru all the explanation until you came chargin in and being a try hard in wanting to state that myvi can no be called passo or sirion can not be called passo or what ever. I only want help in the mechanics side of my car.. so to me they are the same. So please stop being so narrow minded and take things at face value.. the more u try to prove the point.. the more immature you show your self to be.

Fourth point : like i said.. differentiating between the two cars that has the same blue print is for the purpose of marketing.. and that business lies within the car producer themselves. As long as they have the same blue prints, I will consider them the very same car with different branding on it and like i said.. the fact that they are the same car has been confirmed by Toyota themselves here.

Fifth point : I really didnt have i have to explain myself this plain to get the idea across to you.. I thought you would have thought deeper and more than you have shown yourself today. I call my car a Passo because, as i understand, it is a more common name than that of Sirion in Malaysia. I need help from bros of the forum so I need to ask them with terms they are familiar with.. that way I might be able to get help more readily.

Sixth point : Please and please i ask you again to stop shutting yourself down.. Respect yourself and respect others in the forum. If you wana call your car Wira or Lancer or what ever its fine. As long as they are mechanically similar and that you are asking for help or discussing the mechanical design of the car, there is really no point trying to differentiate between the names.. all we want here is to learn and get the help we need from the collective knowledge of forum members. Its just such a childish behavior to start trying to put others down because they call things which are essentially the same in names you do not agree with. Don't judge a book by its cover man.

Sighz, i really don't wana teach a you a lesson today but your childishness had forced my hands.. Please just drop it and more on..

QUOTE(alpha0201 @ Jul 28 2010, 06:38 PM)
I am not too sure aye.. But then again we are only really interested in the O2 sensor which is at the extractor..i think tongue.gif which is a feature shared by both myvi and Siron/Passo haha

Added on July 28, 2010, 3:41 pm
QUOTE(imperialrealcs @ Jul 28 2010, 06:44 PM)
so conclusion myvi o2 sensor are different from the daihatsu "passo"
thread close thx
Lol i lik your naming convention there. Ok time to stop throwing a tantrum now my boy.~ biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by NaTypeR: Jul 28 2010, 03:41 PM
xshiro
post Jul 28 2010, 03:55 PM

Getting Started
133 posts

this might help

http://www.aa1car.com/library/o2_wire_chart.jpg

whats the brand of your o2 sensor?

my guess it could be denso

This post has been edited by xshiro: Jul 28 2010, 04:01 PM
TSNaTypeR
post Jul 28 2010, 04:05 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(xshiro @ Jul 28 2010, 07:55 PM)
this might help

http://www.aa1car.com/library/o2_wire_chart.jpg

whats the brand of your o2 sensor?

my guess it could be denso
I think it is denso.. I will check smile.gif Thanks for the website!
imperialrealcs
post Jul 28 2010, 04:41 PM

IMPERIAL DEATH STAR!
6,724 posts

QUOTE(NaTypeR @ Jul 28 2010, 03:40 PM)
First point: Myvi is Passo/ Sirion in terms of Mechanical design, the difference is cosmetic. (confirmed by Top gear)

Second point : Wira 's internal is Mitsu design

Third point : Its just a name. We are talkin about mechanical discussion here, to be honest.. i dun care what its called as long as the mechanical design is the same / almost the same. hence Myvi + Passo + Sirion is the same car essentially. I wouldnt go thru all the explanation until you came chargin in and being a try hard in wanting to state that myvi can no be called passo or sirion can not be called passo or what ever. I only want help in the mechanics side of my car.. so to me they are the same. So please stop being so narrow minded and take things at face value.. the more u try to prove the point.. the more immature you show your self to be.

Fourth point : like i said.. differentiating between the two cars that has the same blue print is for the purpose of marketing.. and that business lies within the car producer themselves. As long as they have the same blue prints, I will consider them the very same car with different branding on it and like i said.. the fact that they are the same car has been confirmed by Toyota themselves here.

Fifth point : I really didnt have i have to explain myself this plain to get the idea across to you.. I thought you would have thought deeper and more than you have shown yourself today. I call my car a Passo because, as i understand, it is a more common name than that of Sirion in Malaysia. I need help from bros of the forum so I need to ask them with terms they are familiar with.. that way I might be able to get help more readily.

Sixth point : Please and please i ask you again to stop shutting yourself down.. Respect yourself and respect others in the forum. If you wana call your car Wira or Lancer or what ever its fine. As long as they are mechanically similar and that you are asking for help or discussing the mechanical design of the car, there is really no point trying to differentiate between the names.. all we want here is to learn and get the help we need from the collective knowledge of forum members. Its just such a childish behavior to start trying to put others down because they call things which are essentially the same in names you do not agree with. Don't judge a book by its cover man.

Sighz, i really don't wana teach a you a lesson today but your childishness had forced my hands.. Please just drop it and more on..
I am not too sure aye.. But then again we are only really interested in the O2 sensor which is at the extractor..i think tongue.gif which is a feature shared by both myvi and Siron/Passo haha

Added on July 28, 2010, 3:41 pm

Lol i lik your naming convention there. Ok time to stop throwing a tantrum now my boy.~ biggrin.gif
again, tl;dr, pls shorten it, not wanted to read news in forum..
and anyway, ur daihatsu passo is the car of the year, so call it whatever, even a lamborghini passo rclxms.gif
TSNaTypeR
post Jul 28 2010, 05:02 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(imperialrealcs @ Jul 28 2010, 08:41 PM)
again, tl;dr, pls shorten it, not wanted to read news in forum..
and anyway, ur daihatsu passo is the car of the year, so call it whatever, even a lamborghini passo rclxms.gif
Don't want to read news? LOl all this is news to you? nice~ i have taught u something then haha
as for you, pls stop being a try hard dumbo~ lol~ Grow up first and stop being so arrogant + ignorant (noob).
U have forced my hands to be honest..I fear if i don't explain everything nicely, you won't understand (immature).
I had to teach u a lesson for the benefits of others as well~

Lol a lambo Passo~ i lik the sound of tht~ thanks for the nick name suggestion~

Good Game.
and
Good Night.

You have entertained us all. smile.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nw.. Thank you all for your input and i shall test out the installation tomorrow.. will prob post up some photos tongue.gif

This post has been edited by NaTypeR: Jul 28 2010, 05:15 PM
imperialrealcs
post Jul 28 2010, 07:47 PM

IMPERIAL DEATH STAR!
6,724 posts

QUOTE(NaTypeR @ Jul 28 2010, 05:02 PM)
Don't want to read news? LOl all this is news to you? nice~ i have taught u something then haha
as for you, pls stop being a try hard dumbo~ lol~ Grow up first and stop being so arrogant + ignorant (noob).
U have forced my hands to be honest..I fear if i don't explain everything nicely, you won't understand (immature).
I had to teach u a lesson for the benefits of others as well~

Lol a lambo Passo~ i lik the sound of tht~ thanks for the nick name suggestion~

Good Game.
and
Good Night.

You have entertained us all. smile.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nw.. Thank you all for your input and i shall test out the installation tomorrow.. will prob post up some photos tongue.gif
why u talk as if u own some badass car whereas it was just a normal car?
u cant even read the word on ur car and call ur car something it wasnt and yet think it is coz u like it?
it was named daihatsu sirion for a reason.. if it was called daihatsu, juz call it daihatsu, not some toyota passo or subaru passo roflmao
u think u r high and mighty by assuming ur car is a passo because the toyota salesman told u so and u like the passo? get a life dude
what? u think if i didnt shoot u in the face u think u won? im not taking stuff seriously over the internet kiddo.. now go make love with ur car
TSNaTypeR
post Jul 28 2010, 08:19 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(imperialrealcs @ Jul 28 2010, 11:47 PM)
why u talk as if u own some badass car whereas it was just a normal car?
u cant even read the word on ur car and call ur car something it wasnt and yet think it is coz u like it?
it was named daihatsu sirion for a reason.. if it was called daihatsu, juz call it daihatsu, not some toyota passo or subaru passo roflmao
u think u r high and mighty by assuming ur car is a passo because the toyota salesman told u so and u like the passo? get a life dude
what? u think if i didnt shoot u in the face u think u won? im not taking stuff seriously over the internet kiddo.. now go make love with ur car
Firstly i would like to apologise to all about the lengthly essay i am gona write to
enable this guy to understand what is really going on here.

Coming from a guy who owns a Wira............ ok..I really don't want to compare lol.
I don't want to go that low as you do.

Come on is that your try on shotting in my face? if its not... why dun you dare?
dun give me bull shit that you arent bother lolz.. srsly if you have time and
put in an effort to challenge ppl over the net on a minor issue of naming a car
are you really sure you are not the kiddo? Grow up.

Again i must insist you go do some research your self and find difference between
a sirion and a passo. Do tell me what differences are there mechanically. If you cant find
any difference then really you have been shootin yourself in the face all along lolz!

I never think i own a bad ass car ; it wasnt even in the discussion until you brought it up.
Please note i was wording my inquiries modestly over the entire course of thread. Please
quote me if you find me wrong there. I see that you have not absorb the relatively comprehensive
explanation i did for you. How numb skulled are you? I still have no idea why you have to
insist on correcting me when really there was no need for correction in the first place?
The issue here is asking about O2 sensor of my car which is a Sirion and is identical to a
Passo (thats a fact). I must.. again... repeat..I worded my car as passo because Sirion isn't a common
car name in Malaysia so i op for a name that is more well recognized to Malaysian brothers
and sisters to get the help i want more efficiently. I have no idea where you get the idea from
to think i worded my car passo so i want to be seen as cool... Really you have great imagination
so why don't you do design? retain your childish imagination and you will make a good
artist.

Talking about gettin a life.. Judging from the way you argue, how much respect you have for others,
and the content of your argument, I don't think you have got much of a life out side of the computer.
I really do not want to resort to a flame war but you have left me with no choice.

I must insist the reason i am here is to learn about my car and what others know and have experienced
about my car. I am not here to start a flame war with anyone. I have the freedom to what ever ways i
phase my question as long as the facts are correct. I think its totally pointless to argue with you
and its just wasting forum spaces as well as my time. Quite frankly, You are embarrassing us and you
are a senior member. I feel sorry for you man.

Try to think, understand the situation and research about the accusation before you open your mouth to speak.
Respect yourself and others around you, you learn that through having a life and interacting with others
besides your computer keyboard.

I understand you have a pretty big ego.. so you can make love with it too~

Personally i am sincerely sorry to all forum goers to see this flame war. I hope this guy can just accept the fact
and understand the situation and just stop embarrassing himself as we speak.

Please i want to get on with learning about my car, stop wasting my time and everyone elses.

Thank you.
imperialrealcs
post Jul 28 2010, 09:06 PM

IMPERIAL DEATH STAR!
6,724 posts

nah again tl;dr, stop wasting my time with ur nagging..
my time is more precious than reading ur wall of text..
i rather go troll somebody else.. get a life beach boy

Added on July 28, 2010, 9:09 pmoh ya, stop the "u make me do it" or "u force me to do it" thingy on ur earlier post.. it sound like a kid even if u may or u may not..
somebody ought to stop it before it got worst, so i'll be the mr. good guy so that u think u won if i didnt reply ur post XD
kthxbye and oh ya, remember make love with ur daihatsu passo XD
ur e-penor should be big enough to fit the exhaust XD

This post has been edited by imperialrealcs: Jul 28 2010, 09:09 PM
TSNaTypeR
post Jul 28 2010, 09:11 PM

0 posts

Kindly continue Sensor discussion here smile.gif.. Thanks for all the PM support guys smile.gif
imperialrealcs
post Jul 28 2010, 10:29 PM

IMPERIAL DEATH STAR!
6,724 posts

QUOTE(NaTypeR @ Jul 28 2010, 09:11 PM)
Kindly continue Sensor discussion here smile.gif.. Thanks for all the PM support guys smile.gif
there is no ned for this.. no really smile.gif
TSNaTypeR
post Jul 29 2010, 02:19 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(imperialrealcs @ Jul 29 2010, 02:29 AM)
there is no ned for this.. no really smile.gif
What do you know about needs or wants? Your level not there yet smile.gif

-------------------------------------------------------

Just did the mod and found out that its the blue wire out of : white blue black black.

The meter runs fine~ here are the photos of my work..

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by NaTypeR: Jul 29 2010, 02:21 PM
yamato
post Jul 29 2010, 05:47 PM

760 posts

kudos to a DIY driver!
lovely meters you have got, good job.
imperialrealcs
post Jul 29 2010, 06:08 PM

IMPERIAL DEATH STAR!
6,724 posts

wow nice sport car u have there thumbup.gif
i bet ferrari or lamborgini dont even dare messing with ur vehicle biggrin.gif
yamato
post Jul 29 2010, 06:51 PM

760 posts

i have been following this thread for awhile, all i see are non-constructive replies from u.
pls stop making a fool of yourself.

This post has been edited by yamato: Jul 29 2010, 06:51 PM
alpha0201
post Jul 29 2010, 07:31 PM

¡¡¡llǝ� ǝuoƃ �ou s,�ɐɥ�
911 posts

Nice work! I wish Perodua stick with that dashboard cluster. sad.gif
TSNaTypeR
post Jul 29 2010, 08:08 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(yamato @ Jul 29 2010, 09:47 PM)
kudos to a DIY driver!
lovely meters you have got, good job.
I got it cheap too.. here i got for around RM60 for a second hand Autometer~
I spent 4 hours today wiring this up as well as re-adjusting my cai sweat.gif
I had to learn everything about the wiring within the cabin space myself during that time too..
took me ages to get around how to get the wire to the engine bay @@"
more DIY coming up i think.. gota change the LED behind my central radio cluster as well
as wrapping my bonnet with CF vinyl sticker biggrin.gif.. Simolta drop in coming soon too Thanks to
"drifterz"~~ I have yet to repaint my rims and lower the car.. a long term project...

QUOTE(imperialrealcs @ Jul 29 2010, 10:08 PM)
wow nice sport car u have there thumbup.gif
i bet ferrari or lamborgini dont even dare messing with ur vehicle biggrin.gif
The forum goer has spoken underneth you. Thank you

QUOTE(alpha0201 @ Jul 29 2010, 11:31 PM)
Nice work! I wish Perodua stick with that dashboard cluster. sad.gif
Haha Thanks man.. I personaly lik the lighting and set up of the myvi cluster tho~ If my sirion/passo keep
the cluster the ssame but with your myvi's lighting design~ i would be thrilled! but sadly.. cant change
the lightin of the cluster without doing sum elctric circuit wrk T_T
imperialrealcs
post Jul 29 2010, 11:32 PM

IMPERIAL DEATH STAR!
6,724 posts

-lol, better stop it- XD

This post has been edited by imperialrealcs: Jul 29 2010, 11:32 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0198sec    0.39    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:55 PM