QUOTE(ryo_ken @ Jul 20 2010, 10:54 PM)
i want go for shopping spree, and i prefer romp's stuffs because its cheap but as good as topman and other expensive boutique
. anyone know where can i find it in penang? or somewhere in kedah or perak. im lazy to go kl.
I beg to differ. As a frequent patron of ROMP back in my teenage years, I now regret every purchase I have made there due to the following reasons:
1. Fixed size garments - either if fits you or it does not. This brand is targeted at consumers with a typical physique.
2. Horrible fabric - quality deteriorates noticeably even after the first wash, some garments become stiff and creases very easily
3. Bad tailoring work - seams and threads unravel fairly easily.
4. Short lifespan - due to reason 1 & 2 above.
5. Top up a little bit more and local brands such as Padini can even offer you much better apparels with better price:quality ratio compared to ROMP's. Better yet, shop in F.O.S (which you can find in Queensbay Mall, Penang) or Brands Outlet with the same budget you set aside for ROMP's apparels.
I guess it (ROMP) is only catered to teenagers who like the style of their garments which carry a little bit of punk element.
Anyway, I checked a few websites of malls in Penang like Queensbay Mall
and Penang Times Square
but found no ROMP outlets.This post has been edited by Fusion[eX]: Jul 20 2010, 11:41 PM