Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> cheater (josephong0917), BEWARE OF THIS MAN (Notebooks (Used))

syakirin7
post Jul 20 2010, 10:10 AM, updated 10y ago

13 posts

Ong Chee Meng and Teo Wee Kian (maybank acc: 101030132844) mad.gif vmad.gif

820917-01-5173

47,jln cengah, Tmn sri Alam,

85300 Labis, segamat.

He will aagree to send the items by courier then , at last i want to COD he said ok then i have to bank in deposit half price (hp mini n fujitsu esprimo) both rm1600 so deposit rm800 to his account maybank. then when i want to go then he said pls turn back. he turn off his hp.

May God Bless U to be a good man.

IF ANYONE KNOW HIM PLS ADVICE HIM TO RETURN MY MONEY AND BE A GOOD PERSON.

This post has been edited by syakirin7: Jul 20 2010, 10:13 AM
anggurfc
post Jul 20 2010, 10:18 AM

16 posts

QUOTE(syakirin7 @ Jul 20 2010, 10:10 AM)
Ong Chee Meng and Teo Wee Kian (maybank acc: 101030132844) mad.gif  vmad.gif

820917-01-5173

85300 Labis, segamat.

He will aagree to send the items by courier then , at last i want to COD he said ok then i have to bank in deposit half price (hp mini n fujitsu esprimo) both rm1600 so deposit rm800 to his account maybank. then when i want to go then he said pls turn back. he turn off his hp.

Da berapa kali dah kes camni jd bro..mod dah pesan byk x..even kalau dah pnh deal pn seller bole tipu kita..sy pnh bank in duit gak kat org dln lowyatt nie..bank in kt mffitri amran..tp deal xjd..alhamdulillah,dia refund balik duit..trusted seller..bro next time be carefull
Dan12
post Jul 20 2010, 10:20 AM

Getting Started
158 posts

Wow...RM800 to an unknown person! Well.... Good Luck to you!
Monsterjin
post Jul 20 2010, 10:22 AM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(syakirin7 @ Jul 20 2010, 10:10 AM)
Ong Chee Meng and Teo Wee Kian (maybank acc: 101030132844) mad.gif  vmad.gif

820917-01-5173

85300 Labis, segamat.

To begin with, if it is COD, why bank in 50%?, seriously, you should have the attitude of, "if he thinks he can sell better, then wish him good luck", Labis is a small town, if you would make a local police report and mesra a bit with them, you will see how fast they work. (Small town have small town rules)
syakirin7
post Jul 20 2010, 10:27 AM

13 posts

thnaks a lot i already report to maybank and police after this, maybank already freeze the account.
secondhand88
post Jul 20 2010, 11:02 AM

0 posts

scan and post your police report there......

because we will help you here
orio_devils
post Jul 20 2010, 11:05 AM

7 posts

Jangan Terpengaruh Dengan NAFSU kamu....

Always do SMART action....

Actually, hal ini...bukan SELLER yang SALAH....BUT, 200% SALAH BUYER YANG TAKUT THE ITEMS SOLD TO OTHER MEMBER....

Fikir dengan AKAL....BUKAN fikir dengan NAFSU...

If You Can't Afford (can't do COD etc)....DON'T TRY ANY OTHER WAY THAN THAT...Especially Bank-In Deposit (50%....BANYAK TU BRADER...)...

P/S: PERINGATAN KEPADA SEMUA...ALWAYS PREFER COD...IF NOT, JUST LEAVE IT...

keepme88
post Jul 20 2010, 03:34 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

QUOTE(orio_devils @ Jul 20 2010, 11:05 AM)

Actually, hal ini...bukan SELLER yang SALAH....BUT, 200% SALAH BUYER YANG TAKUT THE ITEMS SOLD TO OTHER MEMBER....

If You Can't Afford (can't do COD etc)....DON'T TRY ANY OTHER WAY THAN THAT...Especially Bank-In Deposit (50%....BANYAK TU BRADER...)...

haha..is ur comment SMART enuf??

"bukan SELLER yang SALAH....BUT, 200% SALAH BUYER YANG TAKUT THE ITEMS SOLD TO OTHER MEMBER" -SMART ka?? lol!
archer07
post Jul 20 2010, 03:50 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(orio_devils @ Jul 20 2010, 11:05 AM)

'bukan seller yang salah.....' rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif
evilzeal
post Jul 20 2010, 04:38 PM

Getting Started
138 posts

wow thats mean everyone got the idea for being a bad guy d..
nerodante80
post Jul 20 2010, 04:42 PM

Getting Started
127 posts

Just report to police lor. U have bank-in receipt, the guy's name and address. Also print a copy of the pms he sent u. Don't delete his sms. Sure he will spent his days in lokap!!!!

Edit: Oh u already reported. Good For you!!! Dealing in LYN needs a lot of confidence n trust. Don't blame the buyer because anyone could fall victim to this kind of scheme. What u can do is gather as much information as u can about the seller. And always deal with guys with good reputation.

This post has been edited by nerodante80: Jul 20 2010, 04:49 PM
orio_devils
post Jul 20 2010, 05:08 PM

7 posts

Its clearly "Buyer" side fault and even I've seen so many thread showed unwisely decision by so-called "Buyer" in LYN SINCE 5 YEARS AGO....

We should not Blaming 100% to the so-called "Seller" (either he own Splendid Track record of Sell-Buy or even newbies) BECAUSE, this puak KUTU-RAYAU AND PENGEMIS only focus on CHEAT-CHEAT-Untung Atas Angin Punya....{Macam sipemancing mau tangkap ikan melalui umpan (CHEAP ONE)..Adakah salah sepenuhnya kepada si pemancing itu??... }

A LOT....i repeat again...A LOT OF MEMBERS either in LYN or other online market ALWAYS REMIND TO ALL THAT IF THE PLACE OF COD IS FAR FROM YOU...JUST IGNORED IT (unless you have trustful friend to represent and check the item for you...)

BUT...things KEEP ROLLING and ROLLING...

Since year 2005 i've observed between 2-4months, there will always person been cheat (NOT BECAUSE DURING COD) to a smarter person and so-called "KUTU RAYAU and PENGEMIS"....i really disappoint with certain online members which "KABUR MATA...KUAT NAFSU" to get a product which we don't 100% check it first (BEFORE WE MADE ANY PAYMENT)....

People out there....PLEASE BE MORE SMARTER THAN "KUTU RAYAU and PENGEMIS" out there...

cheers

*"KUTU RAYAU and PENGEMIS" title only to whom always SCAM and CONNED people....not intentionally mean for such group on the street...

This post has been edited by orio_devils: Jul 20 2010, 05:11 PM
sigmagadget
post Jul 20 2010, 05:18 PM

17 posts

bro,

play save after this...i also kena 1 time...reported to police if i not mistaken around Jan 2010..till now no action/new form police department..that why i think those like Ong Chee Meng are dare to this kind of easy money...but how long they will survive...i believe that "1 time u tipu org...God will pay 10 times..."
think!!!!
cracksys
post Jul 20 2010, 05:24 PM

I'm a Vault Dweller!!
3,665 posts

maybank to freeze seller's account?

who the heck do you think you are TS?
nerodante80
post Jul 20 2010, 05:26 PM

Getting Started
127 posts

I agree buyer must be VERY VERY VERY VERY careful when dealing 'atas angin' like this. I suddenly get very curious about this Ong Chee Meng guy. Did he get any successful deal before he 'kencing' like this?
davinlicious
post Jul 21 2010, 12:24 AM

Casual
375 posts

QUOTE(cracksys @ Jul 20 2010, 05:24 PM)
maybank to freeze seller's account?

who the heck do you think you are TS?
FYI is very easy to freeze people account

Apis_LuaLua
post Jul 21 2010, 10:43 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,461 posts

QUOTE(orio_devils @ Jul 20 2010, 05:08 PM)
Its clearly "Buyer" side fault and even I've seen so many thread showed unwisely decision by so-called "Buyer" in LYN SINCE 5 YEARS AGO....

We should not Blaming 100% to the so-called "Seller" (either he own Splendid Track record of Sell-Buy or even newbies) BECAUSE, this puak KUTU-RAYAU AND PENGEMIS only focus on CHEAT-CHEAT-Untung Atas Angin Punya....{Macam sipemancing mau tangkap ikan melalui umpan (CHEAP ONE)..Adakah salah sepenuhnya kepada si pemancing itu??... }

A LOT....i repeat again...A LOT OF MEMBERS either in LYN or other online market ALWAYS REMIND TO ALL THAT IF THE PLACE OF COD IS FAR FROM YOU...JUST IGNORED IT (unless you have trustful friend to represent and check the item for you...)

BUT...things KEEP ROLLING and ROLLING...

Since year 2005 i've observed between 2-4months, there will always person been cheat (NOT BECAUSE DURING COD) to a smarter person and so-called "KUTU RAYAU and PENGEMIS"....i really disappoint with certain online members which "KABUR MATA...KUAT NAFSU" to get a product which we don't 100% check it first (BEFORE WE MADE ANY PAYMENT)....

People out there....PLEASE BE MORE SMARTER THAN "KUTU RAYAU and PENGEMIS" out there...

cheers

*"KUTU RAYAU and PENGEMIS" title only to whom always SCAM and CONNED people....not intentionally mean for such group on the street...
I guess u cant use word 'fault' there.. 'mistake' is more appropriate word mate. And, be careful with your statement by saying that BUKAN SELLER YANG SALAh.. u will be mistakenly thought as a conman.. And plz take note, COD also cannot guarantee u to not be cheat/con..

Gudluck mate. Have a nice day.

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0549sec    5.84    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 9th December 2019 - 12:25 AM