7 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

= Sugar Gliders V16 =, Gorgeous Sugar Glider Family

views

kelvin_faye
post Jul 2 2010, 09:56 PM

Suggies-N-Me
1,256 posts

Both r oop, it's u who decide which one u want to follow.. I prefer the latter, which is when they detached from mommy's teat.. Coz they will spend more with parents and learn the norms of being a tame bond homebred glider.. If u plan to relocate them of coz.. U won't know what will happen..
kelvin_faye
post Jul 3 2010, 05:17 PM

Suggies-N-Me
1,256 posts

Yeah, inner source dat I got, told me dat she no more treats animal.. Reason is unsure..
kelvin_faye
post Jul 5 2010, 11:16 AM

Suggies-N-Me
1,256 posts

Not only yours.. Its their natural habit.. Even if u placed the food high enough, they will grab a piece and go to their own favourite sopts.. Hehe..

I waited till they r awake, then put in the food, they grab and "terbalik" at own favourite spots.. smile.gif Smart creatures..
kelvin_faye
post Aug 9 2010, 03:19 PM

Suggies-N-Me
1,256 posts

My gliders of 6 all on HPW diet for 2 years now.. =) All doing extremely well.. I dont see any problem with introducing HPW to them.. All diet must be fed balanced with the appropriate ratio of fruits & veges, plus suitable supplements & treats.. Not to mention regular vet visits..

Cheers

Added on August 9, 2010, 3:22 pmThanks to the PET LOVERs who bring in these products from oversea!! Good job!! I only support those who r using these products for their own gliders, rather than to earn a profit by copying what others selling on the market, worst case, doesn't even have gliders as their own precious pets..

Cheers

This post has been edited by kelvin_faye: Aug 9 2010, 03:24 PM
kelvin_faye
post Aug 14 2010, 07:20 AM

Suggies-N-Me
1,256 posts

The kurma, the DATES is best avoided, unless u can guarantee it is 100% natural and free of sugar or honey.. smile.gif
kelvin_faye
post Aug 20 2010, 07:19 PM

Suggies-N-Me
1,256 posts

QUOTE(matt el noble @ Aug 20 2010, 05:49 PM)
rude
U r the one who is RUDE.

Jitshiong has been helping in this thread long enuf.

Cheers
kelvin_faye
post Aug 23 2010, 03:01 PM

Suggies-N-Me
1,256 posts

Malaysian gliders sold at petshop from mass produced breeders r often inbreed line. So it is hard to trace their genetics.

Actually, to confirm the blackish nose glider, why dont u all just go to the fella's place n have a look?
kelvin_faye
post Aug 23 2010, 11:34 PM

Suggies-N-Me
1,256 posts

QUOTE(eric138 @ Aug 23 2010, 08:24 PM)
Frankly, I don't really think the shah alam seller is a good breeder. I made this statement not because I'm sided on any party, but purely my own opinion. From the way he/she running his business and the information that he/she given to customers, he/she is just another money minded mass breeder for me.. smile.gif

No offense but this is what i feell... notworthy.gif 

Normally people often throw the ques to God when they don't know the answer... who knows the black pigmentation of the glider nose is formed because of unethical and uncontrollable breeding or inbreeding?

Mayb GOD knows..
Let's plan a trip then...
You didnt feed him with lizard, but you have the time to capture the photos of ur glider eating lizard? From your act, you are actually allowing your glider to eat the lizard.

Again, an important point to stress on this - DO NOT feed or allow your glider to eat any wildcaught insects, as you dono they carry any bacteria/virus/poison...
He is not mass breeding yet, he took most from suppliers.. rolleyes.gif But he is going to go for a 50 pairs target of mass breeding in future. shocking.gif

Let's go and visit.

Me, Eric, and jitshiong perhaps? hmm.gif

Cheers
wub.gif
kelvin_faye
post Aug 24 2010, 12:34 PM

Suggies-N-Me
1,256 posts

QUOTE(Rascal Stitch @ Aug 24 2010, 10:02 AM)
count me in darling~  icon_idea.gif
LOL!! icon_rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(eric138 @ Aug 24 2010, 10:13 AM)
I don't think he will be glad if see me...lol.. heard from some members saying that he is telling his customer that he hates me so much...
wakakakaka.. he sure vomit blood.. sweat.gif
kelvin_faye
post Aug 25 2010, 09:50 PM

Suggies-N-Me
1,256 posts

QUOTE(geo @ Aug 24 2010, 01:43 PM)
Hi guys,

I recently just adopted two puppies (kelvin i sms you b4 in regards of the boarding), but will be bringing them back hometown this week.

I must admit that because i had to pay more attention on the puppies last few days that i have "neglected" my suggies.

I didnt play with them for a few days, i seems to realise that they seems like very gan chiong around me now. not that "tame" i mean.
Is it because that i didnt play with them for few days or because of the doggie smell ?

now i put the puppies downstairs and will play with my suggies after i wash myself ( i scared i scare them with the puppies smell)

Am i doing correctly?
Thanks..

They still take food from my hand those but dont seems as tame as last time..

Added on August 24, 2010, 1:45 pmanother thg is i have been putting the pair of suggies together for more than 1 month together now,
however i'll still hear fighting sound every nite. (not whole nite, just for 2,3 sec each time). But they do slp in the same pouch.
Is it still ok to put them together?
1 ) Yes, they r animals who do scenting/musk on everywhere.. So the dog scent is making them cautious, because they not only smell u "the favourite tree" but also a threatening smell.. Do they run about like crazy, jumping like no normally? wink.gif

You r doing great so far, coz u do take note on what have occured. Moving down the pups to downstairs n washing/cleaning urself before handling the gliders.. It takes time to tame them back, but mine already used to my dog smell. Immune.. LOL.. wub.gif

2 ) Can u describe the sound they make? Normally when they crab (sound of starting a car engine) is normally the sound u have to take note. This means they are threatened. Scared. Wana kick some a$$ mode. sweat.gif

Hissing (sss like a snake), chattering (soft chet chet chet sound), a combination of both is tolerate enough. See if they r trying to bite each other or actually grooming.. Grooming is good but not bitting, normally when one bites the other, the kena bite one will jerit. That's all i can manage to input u now..

U just need to be there to monitor them from time to time.. See what they do when they r most active.

Cheers
Kelvin
kelvin_faye
post Aug 27 2010, 09:12 AM

Suggies-N-Me
1,256 posts

If u happen to see the birth of joeys after pregnant for 16days, then nursing IN POUCH will be 2 months, and another 2 months OUT OF POUCH.

U can look up in Version 12 of the glider joeys. Those r my first twins. Compare it urself. Thanks.

Cheers
kelvin_faye
post Aug 30 2010, 03:06 AM

Suggies-N-Me
1,256 posts

Something happen at facebook..

Was telling potential owners and current owners bout the FACTs of sugar gliders..

And was correcting this facebook person, coz he is giving his own d*amn sh*t version of caresheets bout gliders..

Suddenly when i click to post my comment, i cant..

He acted fast TO DELETE me from being a fan.. HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

biggrin.gif

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

"Selling joeys at age 1.5months to 2 oop" & "bagi hpw, tak bagi ulat takpe".. its not "kalau bagi hpw, tak perlu bagi lagi ulat.." sweat.gif

Cheers
Kelvin
kelvin_faye
post Aug 30 2010, 11:39 AM

Suggies-N-Me
1,256 posts

QUOTE(chamyk2311 @ Aug 30 2010, 10:18 AM)
Yes, the dad is with them. I will try to reconsider to breed her or not next time, propably won't cuz i don't want the same thing happen again. Thanks again. Will update if anything happens.
Do u know that the Dad might have mated again with the MOM now? blink.gif Please consider fast, not reconsider.. nod.gif
kelvin_faye
post Aug 30 2010, 01:20 PM

Suggies-N-Me
1,256 posts

That's y u need proper planning when it involves breeding.. Just make sure the joey is ok first.. When it is stronger, then the Dad for neutering.. Dad plays an important role, of keeping joey warm, while Mom go play and feed herself.

It's a good parental instinct of gliders to take turns taking care joey. smile.gif
kelvin_faye
post Sep 4 2010, 10:45 AM

Suggies-N-Me
1,256 posts

What happens after u got ur affordable pet(s)? U still need to spend lots on the first purchase (enclosures, feeder bowl, water bottle, accessories, food, supplements, treats, medical check up, etc - the list goes on, depending on how u treat ur pets - correct way OR own way)..

Nothing is affordable these days..

U can have a sugar glider and yet be affordable with all things u need, just research here n there..

Being a student doesn't mean u can't afford..

Eric is still a student, i was once a student with 4 sugar gliders, 3 ferrets, 6 duprasis, 30++ mongolian gerbils.. I am with them in the U for 1 year plus.. Did i complaint?

It ur own attitude now, that's the problem..

Change ur mindset first please..

Affordable pet = Go to ur garden and catch some bugs, keep in the plastic cookies containers and feed left over food..

Cheers
Kelvin

This post has been edited by kelvin_faye: Sep 4 2010, 10:45 AM
kelvin_faye
post Sep 4 2010, 02:42 PM

Suggies-N-Me
1,256 posts

QUOTE(Reanne @ Sep 4 2010, 02:37 PM)
Being a student is not an excuse. I really don't like it when ppl use that as a reason to get 'discount'. Also some of them are very persistent & annoying. I'm a student as well but you don't see me going around asking for cheaper cuz I'm a student.

If you can't afford it, DON'T BUY. Simple, cuz it shows you're not ready for the commitment.

Even when I was in primary school I saved up my RM3 daily pocket money for a week to buy a hamster. So if you can't afford it now, wait when you start working & have money then only think of committing yourself to a pet that requires higher maintenance than a hamster.
Good one Reanne..

I worked partime jobs on weekends as sampling promoters for 5 months, just to buy the hedgehog's enclosures, sugar gliders starter kits and mongolian gerbils' 2feet tanks.. Lol.. icon_rolleyes.gif
kelvin_faye
post Sep 4 2010, 07:46 PM

Suggies-N-Me
1,256 posts

QUOTE(allenna @ Sep 4 2010, 02:56 PM)
Hi guys...I just bought an instant HPW( a well know product...B***y)) from a well known pet shop....when I open the packet the ingredient looks very odd...not like before..this packet/product is from Australia not from USA..and it's looks  like the ingredient yellowish and like mold like powder...Is that normal..???? I'm afraid to give it to my gliders.... icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif
Can u post pictures? hmm.gif
kelvin_faye
post Sep 5 2010, 07:14 AM

Suggies-N-Me
1,256 posts

QUOTE(Snowguy2068 @ Sep 4 2010, 11:24 PM)
can i give this stuff to my future glider?
Bugsyâ„¢ Happy Glider - Chicken Protein
is it good? or is hpw better?
and when they say cook the egg it means like how?
thanks
Where do u stay?

QUOTE(echosmiles @ Sep 5 2010, 02:25 AM)
My Jojo loves me ....
Good for you!
kelvin_faye
post Sep 8 2010, 12:26 AM

Suggies-N-Me
1,256 posts

QUOTE(Snowguy2068 @ Sep 7 2010, 01:16 PM)
try this?
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1348127

Added on September 7, 2010, 2:46 pmcan anyone sell me a hpw starter please? :\
Why dont u order online? smile.gif
kelvin_faye
post Sep 10 2010, 05:59 AM

Suggies-N-Me
1,256 posts

biggrin.gif Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf Zahir & Batin. wub.gif

7 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version