Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

[WTA] ASTRO BYOND PVR, Technical question

views

Masculine
post Mar 8 2011, 07:05 AM

Regular
1,282 posts

QUOTE(rolth @ Mar 1 2011, 12:40 AM)
I just change my astro Max to Beyond Pvr, after installation the installer told me that i have to wait 2 hours for the decoder to receive signal, waited then nothing happen only the msg "insert correct sim card appear". called installer but he said have to refer to astro technician already, called few times, send signal few times, still nothing happen, then
the next morning, the decoder become blank, only - - - - shown on the Lcd screen, called astro again, setup an appointment, said wl be in 48 hours, till now already a week no call at all, called again then refer to a technician, promise to call in 3 days time, aiyoooo, miss my astro programme already, wish not so complicated, wonder if anyone out there have any solution with the - - - - display on the decoder, done everything, switch on n off, hard reset......
Almost similar things happen to me. Astromax interrupted. Called astro, they said pls upgrade to PVR. So I upgraded. Said a technician will come within 2 working days. After 4 working days, nothing happen. Called Astro.. they gave wrong phone number to technician... Then, technician come and setup. HDMI off. Technician said have to call astro to activate it.... So I called them again. Asked to activate HDMI and add HD channels. Said will be done within 24 hours.

Nothing happen. Called them again. They said system got problem, promised will activate within 48 hours. 96 hours passed by, nothing happen. Called them again, they said system got problem, they will call me back if got any development on the solution...

So until now, nothing happen... after 1 week of PVR installation, HDMI still off... so this whole screw up by Astro is just pissing me off... I feel like calling them to cancel and cut the service entirely.... vmad.gif mad.gif vmad.gif mad.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0127sec    0.29    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:56 PM