Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

How to check maybank visa credit card?, on my account

views

TSLuffyPSP
post Jun 20 2010, 01:43 AM, updated 14y ago

Droid, droid droid droid!
3,771 posts

My aunt ask me to check her balance/limits of her credit card online(through maybank2u) since waiting for the bill statement to arrive monthly is kinda long. She is using Maybank Visa Credit Card. I've registered the card in my account, she wants to pay but she wants to know the balance first. How do i do that? I have all the card details with me.
greyPJ
post Jun 20 2010, 12:13 PM

artificially stupid
3,152 posts

go to statement and download or view the statement.
TSLuffyPSP
post Jun 20 2010, 12:17 PM

3,771 posts

cannot, it says i dont have any credit card(which is correct). so whatever it is i need to log in into my aunt's account?
SUSDavid83
post Jun 20 2010, 12:28 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
52,874 posts

Your auntie's credit card account is not attached to your M2U account.

That's why you cannot view the details. You can pay her CC bills but you cannot view all the details.
TSLuffyPSP
post Jun 20 2010, 12:29 PM

3,771 posts

I see. So only her can view her details and i can only pay. Understood. Thanks for the help guys!
greyPJ
post Jun 20 2010, 12:30 PM

artificially stupid
3,152 posts

if your aunt has maybank2u then yes login to her online acc.

or ask yr aunt call 1300886688 maybank cust careline and ask them for the balance.
bingozero
post Jun 20 2010, 12:31 PM

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
4,490 posts

QUOTE(LuffyPSP @ Jun 20 2010, 01:43 AM)
My aunt ask me to check her balance/limits of her credit card online(through maybank2u) since waiting for the bill statement to arrive monthly is kinda long. She is using Maybank Visa Credit Card. I've registered the card in my account, she wants to pay but she wants to know the balance first. How do i do that? I have all the card details with me.
You cannot add others person credit card into your maybank2u account.
She need to register maybank2u

I'm a Maybank customer with a Maybank ATM/credit card

1. Go to any Maybank ATM.
2. At the main menu, select Maybank2u Services.
3. Select Maybank2u Application.
4. Key in your own 6-digit Maybank2u.com Personal Identification Number (PIN).
5. Key in the same PIN again to confirm. For security reasons, your PIN will not be printed on the receipt.

How to login

1. Go to www.maybank2u.com.
2. Select Login, then Login for new users.
3. Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and click on the Accept button.
4. The Welcome page will appear. If you do not see this page, your browser may need to be upgraded.
5. In the Access Number field, enter the ATM/credit card number that you used to apply for your Maybank2u.com PIN at the ATM.
6. Enter the 6-digit Maybank2u.com PIN that you selected and click Activate.
7. A new login screen will appear. Select your preferred username and password. Please use this username and password for all future access.
8. To pay bills with other credit cards (not Maybank), login and select 'Add/Remove Credit Card' under 'Payments'.
TSLuffyPSP
post Jun 20 2010, 12:34 PM

3,771 posts

QUOTE(greyPJ @ Jun 20 2010, 12:30 PM)
if your aunt has maybank2u then yes login to her online acc.

or ask yr aunt call 1300886688 maybank cust careline and ask them for the balance.
Thanks for the info. She doesnt have it as she dont know much using the internet.

QUOTE(bingozero @ Jun 20 2010, 12:31 PM)
You cannot add others person credit card into your maybank2u account.
She need to register maybank2u

I'm a Maybank customer with a Maybank ATM/credit card

1. Go to any Maybank ATM.
  2. At the main menu, select Maybank2u Services.
  3. Select Maybank2u Application.
  4. Key in your own 6-digit Maybank2u.com Personal Identification Number (PIN).
  5. Key in the same PIN again to confirm. For security reasons, your PIN will not be printed on the receipt.

How to login

1. Go to www.maybank2u.com.
  2. Select Login, then Login for new users.
  3. Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and click on the Accept button.
  4. The Welcome page will appear. If you do not see this page, your browser may need to be upgraded.
  5. In the Access Number field, enter the ATM/credit card number that you used to apply for your Maybank2u.com PIN at the ATM.
  6. Enter the 6-digit Maybank2u.com PIN that you selected and click Activate.
  7. A new login screen will appear. Select your preferred username and password. Please use this username and password for all future access.
  8. To pay bills with other credit cards (not Maybank), login and select 'Add/Remove Credit Card' under 'Payments'.
I know all of that already, cuz i did for my account. But still thanks for the input! biggrin.gif
phei86
post Oct 2 2011, 05:13 PM

2 posts

My mother has a Maybank Visa Card. And she has maybank2u account. I tried to get her credit card statement online, thru maybank2u.

I tried to register at Bill Registration but I couldn't proceed. I followed the steps stated:

1) Go to Bills Payment, and proceed to Add favourite payee.
2) On the last page of the Add favourite payee process, there is a link directing to Bills Registration
3) Proceed with Bills Registration
4) After successfully registered bills, please allow 3-4 days for the bills to be activated.

At the end of Add favourite payee process, there is NO link directing to Bills Registration, instead there is a SET LIMIT link.

Please advice me how to do this as I want to view my credit card bill online.

Thanks.

This post has been edited by phei86: Oct 2 2011, 05:14 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0157sec    0.60    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:46 PM