Guys can I ask your opinions, regarding my setup
- Front Rollers : 1 set 19mm Plastic Roller (Taken from Double Aluminum Roller Stay)
- Back Rollers : 2 set 19mm Aluminum Roller
- MS-L + Gold Plated Terminal
- N-03 + HG Carbon Reinforced FRP Wide Front Plate N-03 Unit
- T-03 + HG Carbon Reinforced FRP Wide rear Plate
- 620 Ball Bearing set on both Wheel set
- FW : One Way Large + Arch Tires
- BW : Large Dia + Arch Tires
- HDPro on 3.5 :1 gear set + SB on gears
I got problem with cornering, each time it comes to a corner my car always jump out of the tracks (thanks to it my MS-L smoke is broken )
I've been thinking to replace the front rollers with either a Double Aluminum (13-12mm) or take 1 set of 19mm from my back rollers and put it on the front, or should I replace the plastic one with aluminum ?
I got 2 set of 9mm BB, but I planning to use it on my Double Roller Stay, or should I try to use it ?
Tamiya mini 4wd v9, Blah , lazy to write one (Hobbies)