Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Hobbies Tamiya mini 4wd v9, Blah , lazy to write one

views

Beans
post Sep 3 2010, 11:53 PM

0 posts

HG carbon is really strong, my screw bent so much but the HG carbon is still okay.
Beans
post Sep 5 2010, 07:55 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(david tamiya @ Sep 5 2010, 07:26 PM)
Dam there is still many adults who really never go to school
I think it's really stupid for them to leave rubbish at the track area like they are king where people help them clean their own mess

All these really pisses me off so don't be mad when I step in your car in the track to make it my own rubbish for you to help collect

I am very disappointed with all the new guys now they don't really know how to respect others by thinking they got money to buy they can do anything
Agree, I even see many screws, washers and unwanted plastic pieces there.
Beans
post Sep 9 2010, 09:12 PM

0 posts

Hi guys, I just bought a Max Breaker Black Special, it comes with super-xx chassis. I would like to ask whether the gears provided is super-speed gear or not....not very familiar with old chassis...haha. biggrin.gif
Beans
post Sep 11 2010, 01:08 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(gabz.85 @ Sep 10 2010, 12:19 AM)
beans , yes, it does comes with " super-speed gears"... the 3:5:1 ratio gears...

actually ah, the super x chassis with small diameter wheel always comes with 3:5:1 gears ( yellow and blue) and large diameter, 4:1 ( brown and black)...

i believe it not exactly super-speed but just to compensate for 4:1 gear ratio because we know that large diameter rotates more thus giving more speed and small diameter rotates less so 3:5:1 is just to even up with 4:1, that's my 2 cents.
hehe, thanks a lot ya ^^

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0260sec    0.22    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:19 AM