Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> yusnita hashim aka natiayS, im been conned kah?

vader83
post Apr 20 2011, 10:06 AM

Getting Started
119 posts

Salam,

GUYS...

I wrote this based on my experience being conned in Mudah. Back in 2008, i bought a W660i from a seller believed staying in JB. I paid him RM300 including shipping cost. Before i transfer my money, i already 'print screen' his listing for my reference. Once i smsed him i`m done with the payment, he sent me Nationwide EX tracking no. Since i am not familiar with Nationwide Ex tracking no, i assumed its valid.
The next day i was waiting for my parcel, yet to arrive event though its almost 5pm already. I rushed to Nationwide EX office than show them the tracking no. I was shocked to be informed that the tracking no. is not valid. I am really pissed off. Tried to reach him but no answer.

Return to my home and start digging in the internet. OMG, i am not the first person got conned. He got more than a dozen claim against him. vmad.gif Then i started collecting his personal detail:

1. His full name
2. His IC no. (i obtained this from other victim)
3. His address (i obtained this from other victim)
4. His phone no.

After i gather all my transaction proof (Advert copy/money transfer slip/sms/emails). I made a copy for myself and for police report. The next morning i went to police station and lodged police report. At first, i just like other people, being skeptical about the police. However, in the end, they proved me wrong. After made police report, i went to Tribunal Tuntutan Pengguna Msia (TTPM) to file a claim case. Cut story short, TTPM awarded me but they lack of power. Police called me after 6 months informed me that they already confirmed the suspect but cannot arrest him yet since his mother protect him. Wow, i almost forgotten about that. After a year, i received a call ' Encik, kami dah tangkap suspek. Encik boleh datang ke Balai Polis XXXXX sekarang utk selesaikan kes Encik. Suspek setuju untuk bayar balik duit Encik.' Bla..bla..bla...i get my RM300 back. thumbup.gif

After i read this thread, i believe you guys can get him/her.

Step 1:
Trace his/her IC No. from their phone no. (I saw someone got orang dalam in Celcom, make things easier)

Step 2:
From his/her name AND IC No. , go to LHDN or KWSP to trace his/her current address. People cannot con LHDN or KWSP. hahaha.
Of course either LHDN or KWSP cannot give you their confidential details but at least you can get their confirmation regarding seller address. Tell the officer about your case and story and ask for their favor to say YES or NO about the details you have in hand. Dont ask the officer to give the correct details, they cannot! [Unless you got orang dalam]. If they say YES, meaning their address is VALID! Thats really important!

OR

Go to SPR online. Enter their IC no. and check their address. Assuming they already registered with SPR.

Step 3:
Bring all the details and lodge police report. With seller name and ic no., police can cross check with bank. IF the address valid and seller live there, police can arrest them.

Hope thats help. smile.gif

This post has been edited by vader83: Apr 20 2011, 10:08 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0211sec    0.83    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th September 2021 - 12:27 PM