Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Kiasu Computer (Ipoh Perak), Retarted? Cheap Price?

views

alanyuppie
post Jun 16 2010, 11:30 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,791 posts

QUOTE(stevenryl86 @ Jun 16 2010, 12:09 PM)
Kiasu Computer is located in Ipoh Perak, Their main shops is located at Yik Foong Complex 2nd Floor which at that floor were a lot of computer shops as well....

Description of shops : Sales/Retailer for PC/Notebooks/Hardware/Accessories/etc

Mainly their business is more on laptop sales/PC, of course most of the major brand they have it all.....

I was buying a laptop, of course as usual browsing around the 2nd floor survey for laptop model/prices....

One thing i notice on Kiasu is they hired a lot of leng chai / leng lui to attract customers to their door, most of them just explain briefly through the spec written on the laptop but cant explain detailed enough when further question asked they would just try to said 'Yes, yes can, no problem at all'.......

Second thing is when i asked do i still get discount? Example the ACER laptop selling price RM2199 (ACER 4741G) as written on ACER brochure as well, they can give me a discount another RM90 without taking free gifts total of 14 items accesories.....Even for other models/brand as well as i asked them.

I work in Retail PC previously, i was shocked? Laptop selling price Acer 4741G RM2199 a discount of another RM90? Mostly a margin profit is around 90-120 for a laptop without giving out gifts....even if they can hit the quarter bonuses is just a minor 1-5% rebate...

I think the way they do their business/way of selling is a little unfair for those shops nearby correct? Since laptop is a price control from ever laptop brand...

And do you all think i bought my laptop from them? Guess it smile.gif

This is a discussion not a flame thank you, leave your comments smile.gif
You sounded like a spy from "nearby" shops. Try spell retard properly next time.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0147sec    0.35    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:44 AM