Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

89 Pages « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Aman Putri, Sungai Buloh, Any comments?

views

cobain79
post Jan 12 2011, 10:19 AM

1 posts

hi..just deal with this developer..the website for aman putri can't be trusted..It's show RM328k for intermediate unit before bumiputra discount..but when u go to sales office, the real price for Aman Putri is RM350k before bumiputra discount. Then the layout plan in PPC website also different with what PPC sales office gives u..In their website show terrace with 6 rooms & 3 bathroom..but when u received layout plan @ PPC sales office, they just give u, 4 rooms & 3 bathroom..Just go & visit their site..It's around 13-14km away from Sri Damansara..but please dont call PPC sales office & ask them where is their site..they will say it just 2 minutes away from Bukit Rahman Putra..
aku_ker
post Jan 12 2011, 10:25 AM

Casual
432 posts

QUOTE(bob @ Jan 12 2011, 10:13 AM)
where is ur work place???
if people work in damansara perdana, ttdi, kepong or mont kiara ... its still ok & with 350k for non-bumi price consider reasonable to get landed house nowadays.
btw .. from ikea to site only 19km
i work in KL, yup its far for me, and i worried about the Kuala Selangor road, have you travelled the road at night?
yeowa
post Jan 12 2011, 11:14 AM

Entrepreneur wannabe
1,258 posts

QUOTE(cobain79 @ Jan 12 2011, 10:19 AM)
hi..just deal with this developer..the website for aman putri can't be trusted..It's show RM328k for intermediate unit before bumiputra discount..but when u go to sales office, the real price for Aman Putri is RM350k before bumiputra discount. Then the layout plan in PPC website also different with what PPC sales office gives u..In their website show terrace with 6 rooms & 3 bathroom..but when u received layout plan @ PPC sales office, they just give u, 4 rooms & 3 bathroom..Just go & visit their site..It's around 13-14km away from Sri Damansara..but please dont call PPC sales office & ask them where is their site..they will say it just 2 minutes away from Bukit Rahman Putra..
hahaha... the website never update for ages dy lor... that 328k was mid last year price. During the property expo in klcc few months back, the price was already RM350k. And all the sales agent are telling fat lies.... Their travelling time from a place to place is like driving F1 cars... Unless you own one and own the road! tongue.gif

Added on January 12, 2011, 11:16 am
QUOTE(aku_ker @ Jan 12 2011, 10:25 AM)
i work in KL, yup its far for me, and i worried about the Kuala Selangor road, have you travelled the road at night?
My colleague who have a unit at saujana putra told me that the road is unsafe to travel at night. It is dark with very little road lights.

And she told me whenever they visited their place at night, when driving back, the son will sure fall sick one. Meaning, something is not settled on the way.

This post has been edited by yeowa: Jan 12 2011, 11:16 AM
bob
post Jan 12 2011, 11:26 AM

* hari2mau *
1,707 posts

QUOTE(yeowa @ Jan 12 2011, 10:17 AM)
19km is not good enough. The travel time from Ikea to the site will take about 30-40minutes light jam with traffic light. Correct me if I am wrong. Cause I clocked about 30minutes from the kepong toll to the site(main entrance), and that is not yet going into the unit that you are buying.
during peak hours on weekdays .. sure got bad traffic at bdr baru sg buloh.
on weekend .... only takes 15-20 min from ikea (but not on saturday eve ... got pasar malam at paya jaras exit)
then ... some area eventhough only 10km but need 1 hour to reach ur destination

QUOTE(aku_ker @ Jan 12 2011, 10:25 AM)
QUOTE(yeowa @ Jan 12 2011, 11:14 AM)
hahaha... the website never update for ages dy lor... that 328k was mid last year price. During the property expo in klcc few months back, the price was already RM350k. And all the sales agent are telling fat lies.... Their travelling time from a place to place is like driving F1 cars... Unless you own one and own the road! tongue.gif

Added on January 12, 2011, 11:16 am

My colleague who have a unit at saujana putra told me that the road is unsafe to travel at night. It is dark with very little road lights.

And she told me whenever they visited their place at night, when driving back, the son will sure fall sick one. Meaning, something is not settled on the way.
road unsafe???? which road is safe ???? h/way & urban area also got accident & robbery (day & night).
every mth (twice at least) I 'balik kampong' using that road ... sometimes around 11-12 midnite ... so far so good

actually ... if u're "town people" .... better don't buy at this site unless u can "ubah cara hidup'

yeowa
post Jan 12 2011, 11:46 AM

Entrepreneur wannabe
1,258 posts

QUOTE(bob @ Jan 12 2011, 11:26 AM)
during peak hours on weekdays .. sure got bad traffic at bdr baru sg buloh.
on weekend .... only takes 15-20 min from ikea (but not on saturday eve ... got pasar malam at paya jaras exit)
then ... some area eventhough only 10km but need 1 hour to reach ur destination
road unsafe????  which road is safe ???? h/way & urban area also got accident &  robbery (day & night).
every mth (twice at least) I 'balik kampong' using that road ... sometimes around 11-12 midnite ... so far so good

actually ... if u're "town people" .... better don't buy at this site unless u can "ubah cara hidup'
I travelled to Kuala Selangor and I know I will be passing this Aman Putri during saturday morning and noon on two different weekends. I can imagine it is even worse during weekdays. FYI, I am staying at damansara perdana. I clock the time from kepong toll and that place. And ARE YOU SURE that you can reach aman putri in 15-20mins from ikea? From Ikea, it already takes about 7minutes to the toll and another 5 minutes to Damansara Damai exit highway. From Ikea, you need at least 15minutes to reach the Store Sungai Buloh if you drive very fast...

Not to say road unsafe, is just the lighting not good enough. But having said that, if aman putri become a successful township, we can expect an upgrade to the current road.

Don't angry la bro... I am just trying to share what I felt about the area.
bob
post Jan 12 2011, 12:02 PM

* hari2mau *
1,707 posts

QUOTE(yeowa @ Jan 12 2011, 11:46 AM)
I travelled to Kuala Selangor and I know I will be passing this Aman Putri during saturday morning and noon on two different weekends. I can imagine it is even worse during weekdays. FYI, I am staying at damansara perdana. I clock the time from kepong toll and that place. And ARE YOU SURE that you can reach aman putri in 15-20mins from ikea? From Ikea, it already takes about 7minutes to the toll and another 5 minutes to Damansara Damai exit highway. From Ikea, you need at least 15minutes to reach the Store Sungai Buloh if you drive very fast...

Not to say road unsafe, is just the lighting not good enough. But having said that, if aman putri become a successful township, we can expect an upgrade to the current road.

Don't angry la bro... I am just trying to share what I felt about the area.
different time , so different traffic flow ...
bcoz like i said ... my time around 11-12 nite ...
nod.gif

but for myself ... i won't buy

macong
post Jan 12 2011, 12:12 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

I have been to the site few times. It took me around 20 minutes fr Kepong on weekend. At night travel once only, there is little dark, have to drive slowly if you are not familiar with the road.

Anyone else have been using the road at night or during peak hour, pls share.
aku_ker
post Jan 12 2011, 12:19 PM

Casual
432 posts

QUOTE(macong @ Jan 12 2011, 12:12 PM)
I have been to the site few times. It took me around 20 minutes fr Kepong on weekend. At night travel once only, there is little dark, have to drive slowly if you are not familiar with the road.

My experience using that road, ive experienced heavy traffic jam at paya jaras (traffic light & pasar malam) and another traffic light in front of the police station at Kuang junction. this is on weekends
valentinonkk
post Jan 12 2011, 12:20 PM

Casual
317 posts

I have been there once too. IMHO, I don think u can reach there within 20mins from IKEA unless u drive very fast and during weekends or midnight.

Just my 0.02. No offence. smile.gif
yeowa
post Jan 12 2011, 01:32 PM

Entrepreneur wannabe
1,258 posts

QUOTE(bob @ Jan 12 2011, 12:02 PM)
different time , so different traffic flow ...
bcoz like i said ... my time around 11-12 nite ...
nod.gif

but for myself ... i won't buy
hahaha... wah... the way you put down your words is like you are one of the buyer dy... scare me... tongue.gif

Which part of kepong is that? It took me 30 minutes from kepong toll.

QUOTE(aku_ker @ Jan 12 2011, 12:19 PM)
My experience using that road, ive experienced heavy traffic jam at paya jaras (traffic light & pasar malam) and another traffic light in front of the police station at Kuang junction. this is on weekends
Agreed on the Kuang police station traffic light... Very long wait. Where is paras jaya? not sure... smile.gif

QUOTE(valentinonkk @ Jan 12 2011, 12:20 PM)
I have been there once too. IMHO, I don think u can reach there within 20mins from IKEA unless u drive very fast and during weekends or midnight.

Totally agreed... smile.gif

ocean_star
post Jan 12 2011, 02:29 PM

10 posts

Hi,

Just to share my experience about this new development, i have went to the show house 2 weeks ago and to the sale office in Cheras, Just to highlight for those that do not notice that there is a major different with the Show unit Vs the floor plan (on the web) and the original unit you are getting !! ok ...the show unit has been fully extended, if you visit the show unit please keep in mind that the kitchen part you see is the extension form the original plan, if you are just viewing the floor plan on the web, there is no 4th room and the wet kitchen is the open space not part of the build-up space (maybe the web floor plan is for the Conner lot .. not sure)

for those who have intention to buy this property, please be aware of the different ya!!

macong
post Jan 12 2011, 03:03 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

QUOTE(yeowa @ Jan 12 2011, 01:32 PM)
Which part of kepong is that? It took me 30 minutes from kepong toll.
Agreed on the Kuang police station traffic light... Very long wait. Where is paras jaya? not sure... smile.gif
From Kepong/LDP flyover. May be I am lucky, no long wait in traffic lights. But I remember one Friday (holiday) afternoon, there is many cars turn into the area (nearby got Econ save supermarket if no mistaken) for Sembahyan.

Pasar malam at Paras Jaya? What day ah? Wanna survey around the areas when free.

yeowa
post Jan 12 2011, 03:15 PM

Entrepreneur wannabe
1,258 posts

QUOTE(macong @ Jan 12 2011, 03:03 PM)
From Kepong/LDP flyover. May be I am lucky, no long wait in traffic lights. But I remember one Friday (holiday) afternoon, there is many cars turn into the area (nearby got Econ save supermarket if no mistaken) for Sembahyan.
Pasar malam at Paras Jaya? What day ah? Wanna survey around the areas when free.
Oh ya... I was so frustrated because I got caught up with the traffic light. At least 10mins wait at all the traffic lights. sad.gif
bob
post Jan 12 2011, 03:22 PM

* hari2mau *
1,707 posts

QUOTE(valentinonkk @ Jan 12 2011, 12:20 PM)

only selected people like macong & me can make it around 20 mins
rclxms.gif

btw .. paya jaras pasar alam on tuesday, thursday & saturday

but i didn't buy after 'pikir 2x' ... eventhough i got a call from the developer as potential 1st group buyer
macong
post Jan 12 2011, 03:35 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

QUOTE(bob @ Jan 12 2011, 03:22 PM)
rclxms.gif

but i didn't buy after 'pikir 2x' ... eventhough i got a call from the developer as potential 1st group buyer
OMG, pasar malam 3 days a week, I thought once a week sad.gif . After paya jaras, along the road to the site, still got any pasar malam or not?. Mind to share why not buying after "pikir 2x". Thx.
yeowa
post Jan 12 2011, 03:41 PM

Entrepreneur wannabe
1,258 posts

QUOTE(bob @ Jan 12 2011, 03:22 PM)
rclxms.gif

QUOTE(macong @ Jan 12 2011, 03:35 PM)
OMG, pasar malam 3 days a week, I thought once a week sad.gif . After paya jaras, along the road to the site, still got any pasar malam or not?. Mind to share why not buying after "pikir 2x". Thx.
Lol you two... Maybe you two were very lucky to miss all the traffic lights... tongue.gif Yes, bob, please share why? smile.gif
macong
post Jan 12 2011, 04:13 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

QUOTE(yeowa @ Jan 12 2011, 03:41 PM)
Lol you two... Maybe you two were very lucky to miss all the traffic lights... tongue.gif  Yes, bob, please share why? smile.gif
He is fr Ikea, I start calculate my time from LDP/Kepong flyover, difference distance lah. Bob, faster share with us lah.
yeowa
post Jan 12 2011, 04:18 PM

Entrepreneur wannabe
1,258 posts

QUOTE(macong @ Jan 12 2011, 04:13 PM)
He is fr Ikea, I start calculate my time from LDP/Kepong flyover, difference distance lah. Bob, faster share with us lah.
Bob sleeping... tongue.gif
DE.si.MON
post Jan 12 2011, 05:29 PM

Enthusiast
764 posts

I can make it within 10min using motorbike. lol. The most time consuming is the traffic light (especially the last one). I saw they remove the old house near the traffic kuang junction (possible will make the traffic light faster).

The road condition now confirm not good lar. Look further into the future, this is the main road to the new township. You make your own justification lar.

Added on January 12, 2011, 5:42 pm
QUOTE(yeowa @ Jan 12 2011, 09:27 AM)
Yeap, I pass this place twice when going to Kuala Selangor and the place is far for me. That's why I still quite surprise that the project is so hot...
Considering desa coldfield and saujana putra, this aman putri consider nearer to kota damasara.

If you are working near those area then is ok, Shah Alam or PJ area. Sure far if you go to KL.

New township is building further and further away. When land are scare.

This post has been edited by DE.si.MON: Jan 12 2011, 05:42 PM
bob
post Jan 12 2011, 06:34 PM

* hari2mau *
1,707 posts

QUOTE(macong @ Jan 12 2011, 04:13 PM)
its only 19km ... so if u speeding at 60kmh .. then in 19 min can reach there.
normally can speed 80-90 + get 'green light' la ...
but of coz not during peak time la.

like desimon said ... by bike can reach there only 10mins

btw ... not enough budget to buy new house already

This post has been edited by bob: Jan 12 2011, 06:36 PM

89 Pages « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0332sec    0.26    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:14 AM