Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> utm-sps-postgraduate problem

ZHEN_LIANG
post May 31 2010, 11:56 PM

Group: Junior Member

I have yet to receive the offer letter from sps utm...
my coursemates who were lately submitted the form than me had currently all received the offer letters since the last 2 weeks,,,

it's been few times I called and asked for the reason y...

the answer was make me shocked...
my application is still on processing...
until today morning, my friend went to sps for postponing the course she successfully applied... she asked the sps office lady abt my result for the application...
well... the answer shown on the screen was still remain the same, on processing... and they still asked if i didn;t submit the forms or wat,,, after they searched the files... well, all documents are already submitted and filed ...
my fren told me something, tat she saw the course which i applied to change was still remain the same, i changed from fka to fksg, wat she saw was still fka on the screen.... rclxub.gif

the person in charge is out of utm...
they gave my fren a number... ask me to refer the question to the person in charge
well... it was the number which i called before...

i wanna know why no one can answer y my application is "tertinggal" until the offer letter is still yet to be prepared?????
does it mean I shall wait till 1 week before of the registration date to receive the offer letter???????
i still hav to send back the card to sps also, how many days i left???

I am thankful for the those who helped me and given me advises ....
i know this problem is out of control ...
but what I making me confusing is the institute that I applied for master degree was the institute where i was jst done my degree studies... and so called as an university which aiming to be World Class University...

A asked me call B, B then asked me call C, C asked me call D, D asked me call A back!
I will not blaming anyone, I am just wondering how the system going? until I cant get any answer from anyone, all answered were the same: tunggu...

I am sad.. I will give the sps one more week of time to settle the letter problem...
or I will send a formal letter to the higher management. vmad.gif vmad.gif

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
K3yboardWarrior
post Jun 1 2010, 12:01 AM

Getting Started

standard malaysia procedure ma all oso tai chi master, tai chi here tai chi there
+Quote Post
Augus7
post Jun 1 2010, 12:10 AM

www.facebook.com/sitrusholic
Group: Senior Member

UTM memang liddat...ive been thru dis but for some petty reason...
+Quote Post
ZHEN_LIANG
post Jun 1 2010, 12:18 AM

QUOTE(K3yboardWarrior @ Jun 1 2010, 12:01 AM)
standard malaysia procedure ma all oso tai chi master, tai chi here tai chi there
I am very nervous and sad lar!
what if the course i applied already taken enough students ??
my application is still on processing = no result comes out yet, and tertinggal by them...

If that is the reason UNTIL my application is turn down, I will totally sad for this ...
they didn't know hw hard I collected the documents and time I spent on it... yet they take it as a small thing and simply asking me to wait for their inform...
my head lar... inform me???
i shall be the one to ask for the information

Added on June 1, 2010, 12:19 am
QUOTE(Augus7 @ Jun 1 2010, 12:10 AM)
UTM memang liddat...ive been thru dis but for some petty reason...
wat reason??
mind to share it with us?

This post has been edited by ZHEN_LIANG: Jun 1 2010, 12:24 AM
+Quote Post
azarimy
post Jun 1 2010, 07:35 AM

mister architect: the arrogant pr*ck
Group Icon
Education Essentials, Architecture
Group: Elite

QUOTE(ZHEN_LIANG @ May 31 2010, 03:56 PM)
I have yet to receive the offer letter from sps utm...
my coursemates who were lately submitted the form than me had currently all received the offer letters since the last 2 weeks,,,

it's been few times I called and asked for the reason y...

the answer was make me shocked...
my application is still on processing...
until today morning, my friend went to sps for postponing the course she successfully applied... she asked the sps office lady abt my result for the application...
well... the answer shown on the screen was still remain the same, on processing... and they still asked if i didn;t submit the forms or wat,,, after they searched the files... well, all documents are already submitted and filed ...
my fren told me something, tat she saw the course which i applied to change was still remain the same, i changed  from fka to fksg, wat she saw was still fka on the screen....  rclxub.gif

the person in charge is out of utm...
they gave my fren a number... ask me to refer the question to the person in charge
well... it was the number which i called before...

i wanna know why no one can answer y my application is "tertinggal" until the offer letter is still yet to be prepared?????
does it mean I shall wait till 1 week before of the registration date to receive the offer letter???????
i still hav to send back the card to sps also, how many days i left???

I am thankful for the those who helped me and given me advises ....
i know this problem is out of control ...
but what I making me confusing is the institute that I applied for master degree was the institute where i was jst done my degree studies... and so called as an university which aiming to be World Class University...

A asked me call B, B then asked me call C, C asked me call D, D asked me call A back!
I will not blaming anyone, I am just wondering how the system going? until I cant get any answer from anyone, all answered were the same: tunggu...

I am sad.. I will give the sps one more week of time to settle the letter problem...
or I will send a formal letter to the higher management. vmad.gif  vmad.gif
are u able to come to SPS directly? i recommend on doing so.

but if the officer in charge is absent, it's highly unlikely others can help u or willing to step in to assist. from the problem u mentioned, it's likely that the problem lies in the faculty offering the course. SPS only manages the students, but the faculty would process and give the go ahead.

User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
ZHEN_LIANG
post Jun 1 2010, 12:30 PM

QUOTE(azarimy @ Jun 1 2010, 07:35 AM)

but if the officer in charge is absent, it's highly unlikely others can help u or willing to step in to assist. from the problem u mentioned, it's likely that the problem lies in the faculty offering the course. SPS only manages the students, but the faculty would process and give the go ahead.
I already think about going to sps there by myself,,.

what worries me was what if the person in charge is not at the moment or any excuses caused me would get the same answer as over the phone?
my fren was gone to sps for me yesterday,
the record showing M3 means still on processing..

I have even called to the faculty to refer my problem to them, same answer= dunno. they even asked me go to refer the problem to pasca siswazah dept, the staff at pasca asked me refer the problem to sps pulak.

I am helping for my family's business currently, the time and money I spend I hope will not become vain in return.

Added on June 1, 2010, 12:32 pm
QUOTE(azarimy @ Jun 1 2010, 07:35 AM)

I guess that's where the problem is. now I just wish they can give me the name who is in charge with the problem that I am facing with , nobody can tell me that.

Added on June 1, 2010, 12:45 pmthe latest answer I received via email last Thursday is here

"Saudari,

ya, masalah saudari dalam tindakan kami. Once ada keputusan,. kami akan maklumkan. hopefully isnin depan surat tawaran saudari akan selesai disediakan.

Terima kasih,"

my fren went to sps yesterday morning.

Added on June 1, 2010, 1:59 pmhttp://beruangpanjang.blogspot.com/search/label/stab%20me%20in%20front...please%3F

this case is similar with mine one... but he is luckier than me....

http://aruda-aroxi.blogspot.com/2009/10/di-tipu-lagi.html

This post has been edited by ZHEN_LIANG: Jun 1 2010, 02:25 PM
+Quote Post
papa87
post Jun 29 2010, 09:06 PM

Group: New Member

ZHEN_LIANG,

Hahaha.. i'm sorry to hear ur problem..
i'm face problem like u.. this sem 1 2010/2011, I also continue my study at fka utm, master by research.
same problem like u, my application form still in the process and not yet accpt any offer letter until NOW..
i little bit worried and MAD coz some my friends already register today 29/6/10,
howevr, my senior and lec said tht normally, our application will process 2-3months, especially u do master in research mode..
jst relex and enjoy ur holiday.. rclxm9.gif

+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

> Find Us on Facebook

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0548sec    2.56    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 01:46 PM