Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> ISOLA SUBANG JAYA [OWNERS' THREAD], Next to Empire Subang and upcoming SJCC Investment

views

vincentlee
post Jun 28 2010, 01:47 AM

★★★7Star★General★★★
2,108 posts

is there really so many rich folks around?

used to think RM450psf is crazy, RM600psf?? rclxub.gif
vincentlee
post Aug 16 2010, 05:15 AM

★★★7Star★General★★★
2,108 posts

QUOTE(rakyat @ Jun 30 2010, 10:08 AM)
Not true..... These ppl only make up <2% of the working population. In fact majority household make < RM5k in M'sia, mayb you have been mixing with the 'rich' crowd but overall i.e. majority of M'sians are lower middle class.

It is not the rich that is buying up the properties, it is your colleagues, Ah Mah and Ah Soh. There is an apparent property bubble in the building since last 2008 and every1 with some extra money is 'punting' in property launches hoping to make quick bucks by flipping. This is encouraged by the lower interest rates, DIBS, rebates on d/p and a growing industry offering 'property investment seminars'.

The latest trend is 'group buy' or 'mini enblock' (taught by these seminars) where they find comfort in numbers and go sapu new launches.

Infact, hotest topic now b/sides worldcup and gutter politics is property investment. I have the most unlikely ppl talking bout property investment to me sweat.gif 

To newbies out there tread with caution
when everyone talks about property investment, it is a sure sign of bubble. brows.gif

good reply there.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0167sec    0.56    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:46 PM