Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Announcement

New user registrations disabled until further notice.

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Need SIRIM approval when import something?, Need solution?

mavhacii
post Jul 25 2018, 06:06 PM

Group: Newbie

Product shall be submitted for evaluation with importation/declaration
document endorsed by KDRM/Pos Malaysia within 14 (fourteen) working
days from the date of importation/declaration document or Special
Approval application date which is on 24-Jul-2018
[/I]

And the clarification reply from Sirim was;

The requested document is actually the import permit.
If your import permit has approved, you may forward it to your agent for clearance purpose.

Regarding the evaluation, it is our procedure to complete the special approval (SA) application process by submitting your product to SIRIM for evaluation. But, you have to bear all additional cost and we also not responsible for your product during evaluation.

However, you may ignored this email as there will be no consequences for your application if you do not submit for evaluation since it is for your own personal use
[I]
xHffk
post Aug 1 2018, 05:50 PM

QUOTE(lisachi85 @ May 25 2018, 12:29 PM)
Hi Azri,
I think it require permit coz of the wireless.
You can try contact Ansarcomp 01132909022. They can help to u for the permit.
wta: any idea how much do they charge for sirim application (1 device only for personal use)?
if its too expensive i might just do it myself altho it will take longer
lisachi85
post Aug 2 2018, 12:01 PM

QUOTE(xHffk @ Aug 1 2018, 05:50 PM)
wta: any idea how much do they charge for sirim application (1 device only for personal use)?
if its too expensive i might just do it myself altho it will take longer
If i'm not mistaken, it is around RM150. Not sure whether the fees is still same.
manuel jr
post Aug 6 2018, 10:54 PM

Group: Junior Member

hi guys, i just bought 1 headphone from Amazon. now it got stuck in Kastam and need approval permit from SIRIM. can anyone teach me the process. is there any cost , this headphone for personal use. THanks
lisachi85
post Sep 3 2018, 12:33 PM

QUOTE(manuel jr @ Aug 6 2018, 10:54 PM)
hi guys, i just bought 1 headphone from Amazon. now it got stuck in Kastam and need approval permit from SIRIM. can anyone teach me the process. is there any cost , this headphone for personal use. THanks
You can try contact this agent: 01132909022 -Ansarcomp
waikit92
post Sep 14 2018, 05:48 PM

Hi guy, i got a problem here.. i won at asus max pro from a online game lucky draw from taiwan. if use DHL send the phone from taiwan to malaysia will they settle evenything(custom and sirim ) and just send the thing to me?

lisachi85
post Sep 21 2018, 02:54 PM

QUOTE(waikit92 @ Sep 14 2018, 05:48 PM)
Hi guy, i got a problem here.. i won at asus max pro from a online game lucky draw from taiwan. if use DHL send the phone from taiwan to malaysia will they settle evenything(custom and sirim ) and just send the thing to me?
Usually DHL will settle for custom only. For SIRIM, the recipient need to settle by them self.
shafiqkaf
post Oct 6 2018, 04:59 PM

QUOTE(newbi3s @ May 27 2010, 12:09 PM)
Need SIRIM approval when import something?
Need solution?
Feel free to ask me  rclxms.gif

For example, when you order Apple iPhone to Malaysia. Then stuck in custom.
hello sir faliq. can i ask. im going to buy electronic device that have wireless band and more specific MI BOX 3 from hong kong using DHL.around 25-50 pcs. How much estimated price if i need to get sirim label by sirim sir? TQ.
LNB1
post Oct 7 2018, 11:25 PM

Getting Started

this professional agent have SIRIM contact and cleared all my stuck items - rclxms.gif
contact Petra 012-2796220

This post has been edited by LNB1: Oct 7 2018, 11:27 PM
shafiqkaf
post Oct 9 2018, 01:37 PM

QUOTE(LNB1 @ Oct 7 2018, 11:25 PM)
this professional agent have SIRIM contact and cleared all my stuck items -  rclxms.gif
contact Petra 012-2796220
can clear 10-20pcs item if got stuck?
stephexcel2004
post Oct 21 2018, 10:52 AM

QUOTE(newbi3s @ May 28 2010, 04:38 PM)
For personal usage you only need Special Approval which is the permit can be use for one time, maximum 3 products. While commercial purpose you need to apply for SIRIM Type Approval which is can be use for few times to import it. But you still need the Import Permit (AP) for each shipment, SIRIM labelling and K1 Kastam Malaysia form in order to release it. Import Permit (AP), SIRIM labelling and K1 Kastam Malaysia still apply for the personal usage. If you want to get cheaper, easier and smoother for approval you can contact AnsarComp. I used their service to bring in my stuff. Quite happy with that. They provided services to many prestigious companies including smart phones you guys mentioned in the previous post.  rclxms.gif
If I want to apply import permit for the hybrid product for SIRIM type approval, how to make sure the kastam issues K1 form, so that I could apply for the import permit. At which step I should apply the import permit and what if the product just enter successfully without blocking? Knowing that SIRIM will not accept for type approval if there is no K1 form, import permit and invoice.

Do you know the proper workflow for importing the stuff from China for item (hybrid product- SIRIM approval)? The only info I got from the shipping agent is air way bill which do not state the "Country of origin", "Place of origin", "Consignee from" and tarriff code information which I required for import permit application.
NotTheOne
post Nov 8 2018, 05:18 PM

Getting Started

hi if item is educational toy (no screen just full of rows+columns to press button and make light+sound) size is like iPad

I search the HS codes and it most probably will be 8471. 30

Anyone got experience on this and want to share, the total shipment will cost RM3k

Do I need to tell anything specific to the seller regarding the invoice and shipping amount? It is FREE shipping but I have asked him to put some number in the shipping charges and reduce the per unit total so comes to the actual total I paid him.

I already ask to not use FedEx or DHL and just use USPS express

Can others please help list out things that i need to pay attention to.

I am trying to avoid paying 10% tax and other charges as this will be for kids attending a charity language school.

Thank you in advance
Kaizen1337
post Nov 21 2018, 09:08 PM

QUOTE(newbi3s @ May 27 2010, 12:09 PM)
Need SIRIM approval when import something?
Need solution?
Feel free to ask me  rclxms.gif

For example, when you order Apple iPhone to Malaysia. Then stuck in custom.
I have one item stucked at Custom coz need sirim permit. Can help?
lisachi85
post Nov 26 2018, 10:28 AM

QUOTE(Kaizen1337 @ Nov 21 2018, 09:08 PM)
I haveĀ  one item stucked at Custom coz need sirim permit. Can help?
You can try contact this agent: 01132909022 -Ansarcomp or email to them ap-label@ansarcomp.com.my.
They can help you for sirim application.

This post has been edited by lisachi85: Nov 26 2018, 10:43 AM
wltan1113
post Dec 7 2018, 05:53 PM

Hi guys, I ordered iPad from Amazon US, carrier is Aramex, now the item is stuck at custom. I sent the required documents to SIRIM including payment. But now I received two emails as attached. How do I login without any ID or password? What does it mean to send sample for testing? What's the sample they need?

Please help. sad.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

21 Pages « < 19 20 21Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0968sec    1.39    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 10th December 2018 - 05:18 AM