» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Card Games Accessories:

Board Games

For places on where you can purchase board games:
- Boardgamecafe.net (online)
- Meeples SS15, Subang Jaya
- Comics Corner (Bangsar Village 1 and Subang SS15)
- Comics Mart (Midvalley)
- Classroom Cafe SS15, Subang Jaya
- Boardgame Depot, Bangsar
- Toybox PJ
- Wolfs Game Shop section 14, PJ
- Times Bookstore, Pavillion; they're expanding to other branches soon
- Borders Bookstore (The Curve); they'll quit selling board games soon
- Imagine Games (Online)

Previous Comment:

This post has been edited by eusened: Aug 23 2011, 01:49 PM
deja-vu
post May 17 2010, 08:31 PM

Getting Started
134 posts

Bang!

Check it out, good fun.
TSeusened
post May 18 2010, 10:35 AM

Casual
303 posts

Anyone know how to protect this cards?
Use plastic pocket or laminate?
leoskyangel
post May 18 2010, 07:45 PM

49 posts

QUOTE(eusened @ May 18 2010, 10:35 AM)
Anyone know how to protect this cards?
Use plastic pocket or laminate?
Hi there.

You can always protect cards with card sleeves (or plastic pockets as you may say). There are many brands that offer this:
-Mayfair
-Fantasy Flight Games
-Ultrapro
-many more

Ultrapro is the cheapest among all with RM5 for 100 pieces. While RM10 for 50 pieces from Fantasy Flight Games.

But you need to find the correct size of card sleeves for your cards. For Bohnanza, if I'm not mistaken, the size is 56mm width and 87mm in length just like Bang! and Ticket to Ride board game. If you somehow manage to find Mayfair card sleeves, the code for your Bohnanza card game will be "Purple". I don't remember what's the code for Fantasy Flight Games.

Laminating involve a lot of work and not to forget a bit of a hassle and not that suitable since you have like 100++ cards. This method is suitable for player aids, in my opinion. Usually, if you cover your cards with card sleeves, they wont fit in the original box anymore though I am not sure about Bohnanza.

I don't really like Bohnanza as new players tend to mix the cards they just draw. I think you know what I mean. But one thing I like about Bohnanza is the box compartment. Have you try Bang! as suggested above? It's a deduction game where you play as a role. It's a nice party/family game.

I love ticket to ride, I have Ticket to Ride: Europe now. For Saboteur, I find it to be a little light for me.

Regards
Damien

This post has been edited by leoskyangel: May 18 2010, 07:54 PM
TSeusened
post May 19 2010, 11:53 AM

Casual
303 posts

QUOTE(deja-vu @ May 17 2010, 08:31 PM)
Bang!

Check it out, good fun.
Hey, sorry, skipped you. I didnt refresh my page before reply. Definitely I will try it biggrin.gif

QUOTE(leoskyangel @ May 18 2010, 07:45 PM)
Hi there.

You can always protect cards with card sleeves (or plastic pockets as you may say). There are many brands that offer this:
-Mayfair
-Fantasy Flight Games
-Ultrapro
-many more

Ultrapro is the cheapest among all with RM5 for 100 pieces. While RM10 for 50 pieces from Fantasy Flight Games.

But you need to find the correct size of card sleeves for your cards. For Bohnanza, if I'm not mistaken, the size is 56mm width and 87mm in length just like Bang! and Ticket to Ride board game. If you somehow manage to find Mayfair card sleeves, the code for your Bohnanza card game will be "Purple". I don't remember what's the code for Fantasy Flight Games.

Laminating involve a lot of work and not to forget a bit of a hassle and not that suitable since you have like 100++ cards. This method is suitable for player aids, in my opinion. Usually, if you cover your cards with card sleeves, they wont fit in the original box anymore though I am not sure about Bohnanza.

I don't really like Bohnanza as new players tend to mix the cards they just draw. I think you know what I mean. But one thing I like about Bohnanza is the box compartment. Have you try Bang! as suggested above? It's a deduction game where you play as a role. It's a nice party/family game.

I love ticket to ride, I have Ticket to Ride: Europe now. For Saboteur, I find it to be a little light for me.

Regards
Damien
Ya, too many of cards to laminate the bohnanza, but I am ok to spend time to do it, because this game is bought back from US by my friend, and it is very expensive in Asia. LOL. I know if sleeves, the card will get bend anyhow, even though I give them the strict rules to them. Laminate is waterproof and protect the card better.

I am planing to get Ticket to Ride and the expansions soon, once I got the budget. Board game, I think get it from Singapore will be more better because board game is too big to tell my friend to bring it back when their holiday.

Well, I like saboteur is because it is fun to play and can see who is the lousy pretender among my friends, LOL. I had search how Bang! look likes, and I feel that it will be a good card game too.

Anywhere, thanks for the replies buddies. I hope I can build up a Card / Board Games Club here. At least to share which is the good game, and where to get cheaper game in Asia. biggrin.gif
leoskyangel
post May 19 2010, 08:15 PM

49 posts

QUOTE(eusened @ May 19 2010, 11:53 AM)
Hey, sorry, skipped you. I didnt refresh my page before reply. Definitely I will try it biggrin.gif
Ya, too many of cards to laminate the bohnanza, but I am ok to spend time to do it, because this game is bought back from US by my friend, and it is very expensive in Asia. LOL. I know if sleeves, the card will get bend anyhow, even though I give them the strict rules to them. Laminate is waterproof and protect the card better.

I am planing to get Ticket to Ride and the expansions soon, once I got the budget. Board game, I think get it from Singapore will be more better because board game is too big to tell my friend to bring it back when their holiday.

Well, I like saboteur is because it is fun to play and can see who is the lousy pretender among my friends, LOL. I had search how Bang! look likes, and I feel that it will be a good card game too.

Anywhere, thanks for the replies buddies. I hope I can build up a Card / Board Games Club here. At least to share which is the good game, and where to get cheaper game in Asia. biggrin.gif
Hey there again.

Mind to share how much was the total cost you paid for the Bohnanza?

Well, if you don't mind the trouble, yea sure why not, go ahead with the lamination process. I still think, laminate is a cheaper way and provide better protection for the cards.

Mind you, there are few types of laminate sheets, like gloss or matte. Matte will be less glossy and less reflective. This is what I use to laminate all my player aids and some additional stuff that I printed from the internet. Also there's another option of "DIY" laminate in your own home like the Avery brand. It's a self adhesive laminate sheet.

Please share on how's your laminating process going on ya.

Aha, yea, though Saboteur is a popular game, it just won't fit in my gaming group. If you notice in the rulebook, there are 2 Malaysian in there. Their names are credited since they helped in translating the language to Bahasa. Of course this Saboteur is the Greater China area version.

Wow, are you planning to get all the expansions for Ticket to Ride? I just think that if you want a greater depth in train/connecting route game, there are other options like Age of Steam, etc. As for me, having Ticket to ride: Europe and the expansion Ticket to Ride: Europa 1912 serve well for me.

Regards.
Damien
TSeusened
post May 20 2010, 09:31 AM

Casual
303 posts

QUOTE(leoskyangel @ May 19 2010, 08:15 PM)
Hey there again.

Mind to share how much was the total cost you paid for the Bohnanza?

Well, if you don't mind the trouble, yea sure why not, go ahead with the lamination process. I still think, laminate is a cheaper way and provide better protection for the cards.

Mind you, there are few types of laminate sheets, like gloss or matte. Matte will be less glossy and less reflective. This is what I use to laminate all my player aids and some additional stuff that I printed from the internet. Also there's another option of "DIY" laminate in your own home like the Avery brand. It's a self adhesive laminate sheet.

Please share on how's your laminating process going on ya.

Aha, yea, though Saboteur is a popular game, it just won't fit in my gaming group. If you notice in the rulebook, there are 2 Malaysian in there. Their names are credited since they helped in translating the language to Bahasa. Of course this Saboteur is the Greater China area version.

Wow, are you planning to get all the expansions for Ticket to Ride? I just think that if you want a greater depth in train/connecting route game, there are other options like Age of Steam, etc. As for me, having Ticket to ride: Europe and the expansion Ticket to Ride: Europa 1912 serve well for me.

Regards.
Damien
Haha, I bought it on Amazon at 16USD, and convert back plus some stamp duty I think, is RM51, but I feel worth it, haha.

Oh, and about the laminate sheets, is there got feel different qualities of that? I might going and going around to find the best way to protect the cards. Laminating for sure, because sleeves still not so good. Need to find out the outcome of the self-laminating sheets, I afraid it is not strong enough.

Wow, looks like not many people love the game, Saboteur. I think I love it because this can fit more people and bonding with a big group of friends, and also, it is a short game biggrin.gif

For the train / track connecting games, ticket to ride fit me perfectly, hahaha. Played 4 times and won 3 times. I know my close friend in church very jealous bout this because I always overtake him like 50-80 points, hahaha thumbup.gif
Will definitely have a look on Age of Steam. For the expansion, I hope to get the one with the dices version. Have you play with the expansion before?

Well, another card game is Lost City, have you give it a try before? Is a 2 players game, but in 2008, it transform into a board game version, and, I want to get this as well. I am a bit too ambitious right? Haha. I hope I can collect all the games and invite friends to my place to play, and also keep in touch closely with them biggrin.gif

Added on May 22, 2010, 12:09 pmuser posted image

Quite cheap, RM12 for 100 films. Well share you the quality after I did the laminate

This post has been edited by eusened: May 22 2010, 12:09 PM
leoskyangel
post May 25 2010, 12:26 AM

49 posts

Hi!!

sorry i didn't notice you already posted a reply although I already ticked the "send notification box".

Dude..RM51 is cheap!!!..FLGS around KL sells at RM89! I guess, buying from online is really cheap. Good for you.

Well, as far as I'm concern, I don't feel any different. Just that certain laminate sheet irritates me when they reflect light so much causing us to not be able to read the text at a certain angle, that's all, and that's why I use the matte type.

But if your are still worried about the outcome of your work, hey, I suggest you go and search for "Fantasy flight games" card sleeves at your nearest FLGS. They're a bit expensive but the material is amazing! It fit's your card like a tight guard film! Means, it really protects your card. Since the material grade is high, it can stand any wear and tear, and it feels good in your hand. The material is just amazing. Price is RM10 for 50 pieces for every sizes. Just a suggestion for you.

But hey, don't make me stop you with your initial idea. Few tips is that, if you intend to laminate on your own, just make sure that you fully avoid/remove all the bubbles during process. I gotta tell ya, bubble is the worst and no. 1 enemy. Also, avoid exposing your laminated card at high temperature, for example, when you leave them inside your car while your car is under the bright sun. The laminated pieces will start to bubble up and sometime peel off. You don't want that to be in your way.

Hey, don't care about what people say on saboteur. I'm just glad that your gaming group likes it.

Hey if you really like card games, I highly recommend you Arkham Horror. It's a co-op game (which I hate) where players choose among 16 detectives and try to kill monsters and demons. Can be played for 1 to 8 players, and yes, you can play it with just 1 person/solitaire. In the game, you will try to acquire spells, weapons, items, skills, etc. It takes around 180 mins of gameplay. The gameplay will be on a board and where you and your friends will move across a map. It's fun and popular. I just hate that it's a co-op game. Price around KL is RM179. There are lots of expansion for Arkham Horror, with the latest one for 2010 Arkham Horror: The Lurker at the Threshold Expansion.

Also, there's another card game called dominion. There are 500 cards in this game!!!! Players range is 2-4 players and game is around 30 mins. Try to google for it.

Other than that, you can try San Juan, it's card game based on Puerto Rico board game, the no.1 game in the world! But to me, I prefer Puerto Rico although San Juan plays faster than the board game version. This game is about economy with role player movement mechanism.

More advance than San Juan will be Race for the Galaxy, but I just feels that RftG is like Magic The Gathering as there are many numbers on the card. So I don't like it.

Yea, people prefer Ticket to Ride (including me) because of the light/not too deep rule/theme, that's why it's more popular as a family game.

Yes, I have played the expansion for Ticket to Ride which is Ticket to Ride: Europa 1912 for my Europe version. It did adds a bit of depth into the game. Hmm, the dice expansion? Nope, I haven't play it yet. But don't you think with the addition of the dice, it'll add more luck factor to the game. I don't know, some people dislike if a game has too much luck in it, although luck actually increase the re playability of a game. To me, drawing the cards already give me an enough luck factor.

I played lost cities the 2 player version. Yess, it's one of my favourite as well. But to me, If I wanna get a 2 player game, I tend to get a brain burning game.

Other popular train game that is more deep (some add money, transport items, conquering area, etc) and worth to look:
-steam
-age of steam
-chicago express
-brass
-railroad tycoon
-and many more, I don't remember much, sorry.

Look for the reviews on the net and see which suits you.

Yes, please share how your work is done/progress of your work ya. I really appreciate it.

Thanks!
Hey, Happy gaming! I just played Last Night on Earth: The Zombie board game with my friends.

Regards.

This post has been edited by leoskyangel: May 25 2010, 11:13 PM
TSeusened
post May 26 2010, 11:47 AM

Casual
303 posts

QUOTE(leoskyangel @ May 25 2010, 12:26 AM)
Just had few games of Saboteur last night with my friends last night again, and we enjoy it very much, haha.

Well, currently budget constraint, so no more buying any game this near future, haahha.

The result of my laminating. icon_rolleyes.gif

and by the way, I saw the Bang! The Bullet, stylo wei! Is it come with the original set with expansions together?

This post has been edited by eusened: May 26 2010, 11:48 AM
leoskyangel
post May 27 2010, 01:47 AM

49 posts

Hi!

Do you face any problem when teaching the rule of Bohananza to new players? They tend to put the newly drawn cards into their cards in their hand, so I need to remind them all the time, which made me a bit fed up, lol.

Owh I see you did a great job with the laminating process. Was it hard overall? I don't know why this idea never pop out in my head even when I always laminate player mats/aids.

I like what you did with the thread. By the way, there are hundreds of recommended board games out there, not just what you have listed or we just discussed, just so you know. To add some, do you know about Space Hulk and Chaos in the Old World board game? Every warhammer fans should know this, but that doesn't mean you need to be a fan to love them. Please google them and watch the battle report or review on youtube! Awesome board game !!! Trust me you will drool over when you see it. Very cool gameplay/theme and highly detailed miniatures/figures. Space Hulk is quite costly, cuz their components are top notch! But it's out of print so it can get more expensive than their usual price if you found any at your FLGS.

Yes, Bang! the Bullet do include the original card game. I bought mine at RM179 if I'm not mistaken. Here are some info I took from the rulebook on what you will get on Bang! the Bullet:
-bang! 3rd edition or 4th edition
-bang! dodge city
-bang! high noon
-bang! a fistful of cards
-3 new character cards
-one plastic sheriff badge
-2 blank cards
-2 new exclusive high noon cards "new identity" and "handcuffs"
-8 summary cards

and you'll get the case in a metal bullet shape box! The latest one is Bang! the Bullet 2nd edition.

But let me remind you, you will not get player mats/aids and bullet tokens in Bang! the Bullet. You will only get these if you get the Bang! 4th edition only. I only know this when I already bought Bang! the Bullet.

Here is a picture I took from the internet of Bang! 4th Edition. You can see the player mats/aids and bullet tokens.Attached Image

Bullet tokens are used to identify how many life you left. So since in Bang! the Bullet doesn't have the bullet tokens, we use the back of of a character card to represent the life. At the back of the character cards, there are pictures of 5 bullets. So what you do is to take another card to close certain amount of bullet picture to indicate your remaining health. It is such a turn off for me.

For a player mat, you will have 3 slots on it. These are for you to place your gun card, your character card, and your secret role card. Although Bang! the Bullet doesn't have this, you can print a fan made player mats/aids from the net, and laminate it. That's what I did.
Bang! 4th edition cost at RM89 I believe. If you laminate or use card sleeves for the cards, you'll not be able to fit it right back in the case.

I think I will try to laminate my cards after this. But need to get a new card game first. Hey, any other games that you're looking into? Mind to share? I am waiting for space hulk:death angel game which will come out this summer! can be played for 1-6 players.

Regards
Damien

This post has been edited by leoskyangel: May 27 2010, 02:17 AM
TSeusened
post May 27 2010, 10:05 AM

Casual
303 posts

Hey,

we have no problem to teach them, but got some of them really need to guide him/her throughout the game, hahaha. I feel it, but well, we still have fun biggrin.gif

Laminate is not hard at all, because the machine I used is full manual and the temperature meter of the real temp and the temp I wanted, haha. Must be a expensive machine xD and also can control the speed. Before I really do to my card, I wasted 2 film to test out, so I got the temp and the speed. Then when I do the 1st card, wow, my heart almost dropped out, hahaha.

Well, I just recommend the game we have played, because there is few thousands of games in the world, hahaha.

Thanks for the sharing on the Bang! haha, really wanted to try it and really want to talk to the girl in my church who played it biggrin.gif

For the reason I laminate, because I know some of my friend will bend the card easily and also some of them will always split the drinks when we are playing, so to protect my lovely card, I have to do something on to it, LOL. Well, after I laminate, I know for sure I can't fit it back to the usual slot in the box, but I will keep the box and throw away the compartment and throw everything in the box tongue.gif

Actually I am looking for the Lost Cities: The Board Game, Ticket to Ride and Saboteur. Bang! and other train / track game will later, hahaha. biggrin.gif

Wish more and more people will come in and look at this topic, then we can build up the network, ngehehehehe

This post has been edited by eusened: May 27 2010, 10:07 AM
leoskyangel
post May 27 2010, 02:31 PM

49 posts

Hype!

Hey, guess what I've found for you. A player mat/aid and summary card. Copy and Print out 7 and laminate them! I guess this will hinder from you saying "HEY STOP REARRANGING THE CARDS IN YOUR HANDS", lol.

Here is the player mat:
Attached Image

While here is the summary card:
Attached Image

Have you watch any video regarding Space Hulk or Chaos in the Old World. These 2 games are a bit deep. I'd say medium deep but not sure whether your friends will like it. Space Hulk only plays for two, but wait till you watch how cool is it in you tube.

Owh, you're using a machine to laminate the cards, I thought you're using the self-adhesive laminate sheet. Do you own the machine or it's at a stationary shop? And may I ask, how do you cut the "already laminated cards" into the sizes that you want? Do you use a penknife and steel ruler or scissors?

One thing you need to remember about Bang! is that, it is a deduction game. So whoever died in the game, he/she will just need to wait and watch the game till it's over for the next round. It may sounds boring to some people.

Well, FLGS around KL, Ticket to Ride Europe cost around RM220, Saboteur around RM68, try to look a cheaper price than this online okay?.and I am also looking for lost cities: the board game too. But I will read the reviews first to see whether it fits my liking or not.

Hey I can ask some of my friends who also order board games through online if you want to. I can ask them the websites.

Yea, who knows, maybe if we can gather huge amount of members, we can all go for a gaming night! lol.

Hey this weekends, my friends and I are planning to play Last night on Earth:the zombie game, stone age, bang! and maybe nexus ops! See you around.

Regards.

TSeusened
post May 27 2010, 03:04 PM

Casual
303 posts

Oh, because Bohnanza is the standard play card size, so it is easy to get the right film for it. So, less hassle for laminating Bohnanza smile.gif The machine owned by my church, hehehehe.

The price of sabotuer is quiet reasonable here, RM68 is not that crazy, but the ticket to ride is way expensive. Well, I got a colleague and teach me that to buy few games, then find a local post office in US, tell them to send back. Is cheaper that way too, but you need someone stay in US to help you to do all this things.

Never watch Space Hulk or Chaos in the Old World before, so might research about these games, haha.

Hmm, for Bang!, I think I will try to play with friends 1st only decide to buy or not biggrin.gif

Will be appreciate that if you share all those info with me smile.gif and wish people will saw this topic and join us! Looking forward for a game night yo, haha. smile.gif
leoskyangel
post May 27 2010, 03:46 PM

49 posts

Hype.

I hope the player mat and summary card are helpful for you.

Yup, one way to not go crazy with this expansive board game hobby is to get your hands on it first. See whether the game fits you or not. Bang! is a party game so it is best if you play more than 5 people. You will keep shooting at each other and laugh out loud, haha. We once play Bang! the Bullet with 13 players!although the rulebook says the maximum is 8. It was hectic and a tight game. Some of us get frustrated if we died early in the game.

Owh, ticket to ride: europe is around RM220 while Ticket to ride is RM199. Try to get cheaper. Yea, it's a bit sad that most games in Malaysia are hard to get and tad expensive.

Yup, I will post the gaming report (if it's not that long) maybe next week, after we all played the game.

Hey, mind to tell me what kind of board/card games that you like? Maybe I have few recommendations for you to look at.

Have a great gaming weekends!

Regards
Damien
deja-vu
post May 27 2010, 05:26 PM

Getting Started
134 posts

I love Bang! Used to play it every weekend. I have been told only one hobby shop in KL that sell the bullet edition? May i know where?

Playing Bang! with just 4 people is so much intense than >4. Every move has to be calculated.

I like the idea of having sheriff, deputy, outlaw and renegade. Only sherif gets to reveal his identity All other players have to hide theirs. If sherif kills his own deputy, he has to surrender all his cards. Renegade(s) must kill all outlaws and deputy first to be last man standing against sherif. (Making it a whole lot more confusing to guess who is the deputy early at the game) Renegade has to decide whether he wants to bluff the outlaws, or the sheriff. It's "damn shiok" when get to see or win the game as renegade especially if there are >4 players.

Good fun indeed.

TSeusened
post May 31 2010, 10:25 AM

Casual
303 posts

Have been a long time I didnt come back to reply to thread. Haha. A long and busy holidays biggrin.gif

Damien, well, actually I am not really much interested in board game, but I do play some of it, like Risk, Ticket to Ride. Erm, will go to try out others board game when I am free again.

Well, about laminating the Bohnanza, all the card is perfectly done, but only 1 card, when it went into the laminator for the second time, the machine bend my card and now, haiz, is at one of the corner, and my heart broken :'( But thanks God that other is good smile.gif

deja-vu, thanks for the sharing of Bang! I am definitely going to try that game out, hahaha. Much appreciated for the sharing smile.gif
junyetwong
post Jun 13 2010, 11:42 PM

32 posts

hi ppl!
there's a board game/card game club meeting up in OLD TOWN at cheras every friday night. it's the big one near xiao en/leisure mall biggrin.gif

interested in some of the games.. like bohnanza.. any idea where can i buy it here? what's FLGS btw? smile.gif
leoskyangel
post Jun 14 2010, 12:42 AM

49 posts

QUOTE(junyetwong @ Jun 13 2010, 11:42 PM)
hi ppl!
there's a board game/card game club meeting up in OLD TOWN at cheras every friday night. it's the big one near xiao en/leisure mall biggrin.gif

interested in some of the games.. like bohnanza.. any idea where can i buy it here? what's FLGS btw? smile.gif
Hi there!

Yup I know that, they often meet up there, but I never got the chance to join them, maybe one day. Do you join them? I only met CK Au (jack208) from boardgamecafe before. Also, they also meet up at boarders bookstore around klang valley too like pavillion, tropicana mall, the curve, etc.

You can follow them here:
http://www.aikyong.com/
http://hiewandboardgames.blogspot.com/
http://blog.boardgamecafe.net/

Mr. Hiew from the link up there, to me he is like the King of board game in Malaysia, he own hundreds in his collection alone. So I sometimes asked some recommendations from him. He and Aik Yong played at OTK Cheras as well.

Owh, FLGS is simply your "Friendly Local Game Store", hehe, basically it's just a place where you can get some American Comics, Collectible card games, action figures, and Board Games!

Where are you staying junyetwong? You can try to check out at Comics Corner in Bangsar Village I. Here is their website, http://mycomiccorner.com/ .

They don't update their website though (they only update for the news part) for the items they have, so don't be fooled with what you see in the products page. Give them a call or e-mail to ask if they have Bohnanza. They have quite a wide variety of board games. So far I am satisfied with them. They also take special order for any games that you want.

P/s I promised eusened for some board games report, haha, I've been busy bro, hope you understand. Also, at the moment, I am in the process of dealing with some people to paint my space hulk figures from the space hulk 3rd edition board game.

TSeusened
post Jun 14 2010, 10:23 AM

Casual
303 posts

QUOTE(junyetwong @ Jun 13 2010, 11:42 PM)

Hey bro! I got mine from amazon and my friend bring it back to Malaysia when his summer holidays biggrin.gif Only cost me RM51. Never know in Malaysia we got such people gathering together to play card/board games biggrin.gif

QUOTE(leoskyangel @ Jun 14 2010, 12:42 AM)

Haha, bro, no problem, we have our own living to work on to, haha. Will stay tune for your report, so enjoy your life biggrin.gif
junyetwong
post Jul 6 2010, 12:18 AM

32 posts

QUOTE(leoskyangel @ Jun 14 2010, 12:42 AM)
Hi there!

Yup I know that, they often meet up there, but I never got the chance to join them, maybe one day. Do you join them? I only met CK Au (jack208) from boardgamecafe before. Also, they also meet up at boarders bookstore around klang valley too like pavillion, tropicana mall, the curve, etc.

You can follow them here:
http://www.aikyong.com/
http://hiewandboardgames.blogspot.com/
http://blog.boardgamecafe.net/

Mr. Hiew from the link up there, to me he is like the King of board game in Malaysia, he own hundreds in his collection alone. So I sometimes asked some recommendations from him. He and Aik Yong played at OTK Cheras as well.

Owh, FLGS is simply your "Friendly Local Game Store", hehe, basically it's just a place where you can get some American Comics, Collectible card games, action figures, and Board Games!

Where are you staying junyetwong? You can try to check out at Comics Corner in Bangsar Village I. Here is their website, http://mycomiccorner.com/ .

They don't update their website though (they only update for the news part) for the items they have, so don't be fooled with what you see in the products page. Give them a call or e-mail to ask if they have Bohnanza. They have quite a wide variety of board games. So far I am satisfied with them. They also take special order for any games that you want.

P/s I promised eusened for some board games report, haha, I've been busy bro, hope you understand. Also, at the moment, I am in the process of dealing with some people to paint my space hulk figures from the space hulk 3rd edition board game.
cool thanks biggrin.gif

hmm but bangsar's a bit far from my place.. used to play pokemon cards there haha.
any other shops you'd recommend around kl/cheras area?

i'm interested in space hulk, warhammer invasion, last night on earth zombie and a few other stuff..
is it better to buy them online?

47 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0310sec    0.36    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:26 PM