Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Suzuki SX4 Hatchback owners!, Comment about this car? ....

views

thenewaddiction
post Mar 26 2011, 02:31 AM

0 posts

I have an SX4 Crossover.. and its brilliant!
it handles great...feels very well sorted.

I must say,since i travel alot...the fuel consumption isnt that very good though for a 1.6cc
but overall..its practical,its comfortable,its nice to drive..
i have the facelifted model..has it since last may..nearly 30thousand km on the odo meter already.
loving the car still. and no problems given either..
servicing at Awanis in Cheras..very good service too...been going there for 5 years now since before my SX4,i drove a Swift.

a question to owners here...does anyone know where I can find some accessories for the SX4 crossover?
(bodykit,bootspoiler)
thenewaddiction
post May 15 2011, 12:02 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(jackalcheng @ May 9 2011, 11:51 AM)
hi to SX4 owners,

may i know the car boot part can get a 'baby-car' to slot in?
i'm considering to buy SX4 recently, really need your advice.
thanks.
The car is practical enough to carry roughly 3 luggage bags.
the ones they call 'cabin bags'. and you can still put some stuff over it.
if you have the facelifted model (2010 onwards), it comes with a luggage cover in the boot so you can either have it which makes your boot to get 2 floors or you can take it out which maximizes the full capacity. I read on the brochure, it said that the luggage space is 260litres with the seat unfolded.
Maybe go and see the car yourself, should help smile.gif

RT: jessy_k731

i've been driving around with a combination of city and highway drive (because I travel KL>Subang>KL everyday), it gives me an average of about 12.1 km/l combined. Roughly thats about 32mpg-35mpg. hope this helps on your calculation. cheers.
thenewaddiction
post Sep 2 2011, 11:55 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(bayanbaru @ Sep 1 2011, 11:46 PM)
is it really underpower? hmm.gif
Not reaaallllyyyyy underpower..
must consider the height (which means less aerodynamic) and the weight of it.. all round still not bad.. I've upgraded my car with free flow K&N air filter and changed to unrestricted catalytic converter.. its a little better with acceleration and a lot smoother at the top end.. stock, top speed can go 180kmh only.. but now gained a bit.. hit 195km/h.
smile.gif
btw, anyone knows where i can get the OEM screen for SX4? getting annoyed with the radio, cuz i hv to use the Aux socket to play music frm my iPod/iphone.. wanna use bluetooth. but don't like the normal screens you can get out there.. looks ugly with the car.
PM me if anyone knows.. smile.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0189sec    0.30    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:42 AM