Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Suzuki SX4 Hatchback owners!, Comment about this car? ....

views

TSchoon hon
post Apr 27 2010, 12:00 AM, updated 13y ago

Getting Started
174 posts

Hey guys , anyone here owns a Suzuki SX4 Hatchback. If yes , i would like to know what do u guys like to comment about the car in terms of :

1) Performance
2) Maintenance
3) Handling
4) Fuel consumption
5) Is it possible to use Ron 95 for this car?

Lastly , Is it a worthy buying car? ... thanks

Added on May 8, 2010, 11:39 pmGuys , don't tell me not even one of lowyat-ians own this car? =)

This post has been edited by choon hon: May 8 2010, 11:39 PM
milloTenshi
post Oct 5 2010, 08:34 PM

0 posts

Just own one a week ago.

1) Performance is good.
2) Maintenance - not sure, not even started yet.
3) Handling -is great, for me as I drive Sedan car previously, it giv a greater view
4) Fuel consumption = from the gauge meter( d Sx4 hv the features to calculate the tis ) = 12.7 km per litre
5) Yes - from the salesman n the manual

Actually my advise is go test drive those car you shortlisted, which I did. Each car model have it good n bad points.
But lastly i follow my heart hehehe.. as I'm the one going to pay my ass for the loan rolleyes.gif

TSchoon hon
post Oct 5 2010, 09:40 PM

Getting Started
174 posts

Haha thanks for the info bro. Since u have just gotten your car a week ago, so your car must be equipped with more hp and torque right? I wanted to test drive the newer version that is the one with more HP and Torque but unfortunately almost all the showrooms in Msia doesnt have the test drive car. I managed to test drive the previous version and sad to say that , it is underpowered......
xMika
post Oct 5 2010, 10:05 PM

我爱中島美嘉
1,553 posts

wow i didnt know hp and torque is an equipment that can be equipped .. where to buy ?
Deja Vu
post Oct 6 2010, 08:45 AM

Regular
1,851 posts

QUOTE(xMika @ Oct 5 2010, 10:05 PM)
wow i didnt know hp and torque is an equipment that can be equipped .. where to buy ?
He meant tat milloTenshi's SX4 has more torque n horses compared to the earlier version. D current version has been tweeked for more output.

No one ever mentioned bout buying/installing torque or hp.

milloTenshi
post Oct 7 2010, 09:51 PM

0 posts

I test drive in Taipan USJ. They have the 2010 model.
wfhan
post Oct 19 2010, 10:58 AM

Getting Started
62 posts

So the 2010 model is facelift and improved performance as well, right?
TSchoon hon
post Oct 19 2010, 08:07 PM

Getting Started
174 posts

wfhan: yea its facelifted and improved performance.
xmika: didnt know that you would ask that kind of question. =)

SteadyPana
post Nov 28 2010, 08:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,554 posts

QUOTE(choon hon @ Oct 19 2010, 08:07 PM)
wfhan: yea its facelifted and improved performance.
xmika: didnt know that you would ask that kind of question. =)
Got your SX4 CrossOver ? How's it ?? Mind to share more ? Thanks.

wersofcked
post Mar 1 2011, 12:19 AM

Getting Started
185 posts

Anyone know about the after sales service?
SteadyPana
post Mar 1 2011, 11:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,554 posts

QUOTE(wersofcked @ Mar 1 2011, 12:19 AM)
Anyone know about the after sales service?
Pretty OK. BTW - you can drop by Suzuki dealer to find out some surprises in few days time. rolleyes.gif

wersofcked
post Mar 2 2011, 12:39 PM

Getting Started
185 posts

QUOTE(SteadyPana @ Mar 1 2011, 11:08 PM)
Pretty OK. BTW - you can drop by Suzuki dealer to find out some surprises in few days time.  rolleyes.gif
Surprises? Lol. Few days as in a week or less? rclxms.gif
In Penang or KL?
Zammie
post Mar 2 2011, 03:01 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(choon hon @ Apr 27 2010, 12:00 AM)
Hey guys , anyone here owns a Suzuki SX4 Hatchback. If yes , i would like to know what do u guys like to comment about the car in terms of :

1) Performance
2) Maintenance
3) Handling
4) Fuel consumption
5) Is it possible to use Ron 95 for this car?

Lastly , Is it a worthy buying car? ... thanks

My sister drives this car, and I've had to take it a few times when my ride is being sent for service/borrowed. To answer your question:

Performance - It's not a performance car, so don't expect it to do anything more than being able to go fast. Acceleration is pretty good, think of it like a Swift except in a crossover body wink.gif

Maintenance - Can't really tell you much about it since it's only clocked up about 20,000 km but so far, my sis has no complaints.

Handling - Pretty much with any crossover/SUV styled body, it's not gonna handle like a sedan. Quick and responsive steering, can't complain there =D

Fuel consumption - This depends on how you hold your throttle down. But a full tank of about 35 litres would be able to take you, say...450 km? That's what my sister achieves from driving like a maniac though, so it'd vary.

RON 95 - Yes, it's very possible.

Overall, I can't tell you if it's worth buying the car. I'm not sure if you're gonna use it to run down to the nearest store or go up Genting daily wink.gif
thenewaddiction
post Mar 26 2011, 02:31 AM

0 posts

I have an SX4 Crossover.. and its brilliant!
it handles great...feels very well sorted.

I must say,since i travel alot...the fuel consumption isnt that very good though for a 1.6cc
but overall..its practical,its comfortable,its nice to drive..
i have the facelifted model..has it since last may..nearly 30thousand km on the odo meter already.
loving the car still. and no problems given either..
servicing at Awanis in Cheras..very good service too...been going there for 5 years now since before my SX4,i drove a Swift.

a question to owners here...does anyone know where I can find some accessories for the SX4 crossover?
(bodykit,bootspoiler)
dayalan86
post Apr 28 2011, 11:00 AM

Enthusiast
962 posts

I also drive the facelifted SX4 H/back since last Aug 2011.

It is a very nice car to drive in, pick up is quite laggy ( but can be responsive if you know how) and is a nice car to cruise in.

I get roughly around 450km to 500km on a full tank and this depends pretty much on how you drive it.

Aftermarket bodykits and accessories are hard to come by in Malaysia due to this car is not as 'popular' as its half sibling the Swift.

TSchoon hon
post Apr 28 2011, 04:33 PM

Getting Started
174 posts

Did not keep track with this post for a long time already as i have gotten myself a honda city and never regret with what i have decided. Its nice to see there are more owners reporting in. I could have gotten this car if someone would reply my post earlier haha after waiting for a month or so.
jessy_k731
post May 1 2011, 10:40 PM

Getting Started
73 posts

QUOTE(thenewaddiction @ Mar 26 2011, 02:31 AM)
I have an SX4 Crossover.. and its brilliant!
it handles great...feels very well sorted.

I must say,since i travel alot...the fuel consumption isnt that very good though for a 1.6cc
but overall..its practical,its comfortable,its nice to drive..
i have the facelifted model..has it since last may..nearly 30thousand km on the odo meter already.
loving the car still. and no problems given either..
servicing at Awanis in Cheras..very good service too...been going there for 5 years now since before my SX4,i drove a Swift.

a question to owners here...does anyone know where I can find some accessories for the SX4 crossover?
(bodykit,bootspoiler)
Hi,

For Sx4 hatchback owner,can I know about the fuel consumption?1km is rm0.??..Thanks
jackalcheng
post May 9 2011, 11:51 AM

Getting Started
63 posts

hi to SX4 owners,

may i know the car boot part can get a 'baby-car' to slot in?
i'm considering to buy SX4 recently, really need your advice.
thanks.
Edwintst
post May 13 2011, 10:15 PM

17 posts

i'm a suzuki SX4 owner (08) model. Currently using 17"rims Aftermarket. Now looking for stock original 16" rims. anyone selling???
brenanlow
post May 13 2011, 11:00 PM

2 posts

I am planning to sell my car, the following details are:

SUZUKI SX4 SEDAN PEARL WHITE METALLIC 2K

Car Manufactured : November 2008

Car Registered: July 2009

Transmission: Auto

Engine Capacity: 1600 cc

Mileage: Below 41,000 Kilometer

ACCIDENT FREE! Minor scratches sure got lah... Drive in KL where got possible don't have get scratch =.=

Accessories: CD & MP3 Player, Airbag driver, Airbag passenger, ABS Brakes, Sport rims, Alarm, Central lock, Adjustable steering, Panorama Reverse Censor.

Newly done major service with new auto oil fluid, flush and service radiator, Denso Iridium Tough VK20, new front brake pad, Air Filter etc. All the parts are Genuine and have been service at Aiman Motors at PJ there. smile.gif I have keep the receipt with me for the service record.

What I have done this car is:

- Rockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.50" Punch Series Component System (Front)
- Rockford Fosgate RFI-10 10 Feet Twisted Pair Signal Cable
- VL 6 & 10 Feet Twisted Pair Signal Cable with 24K Gold Karat Input (10 Feet is for Subwoofer)
- Sony XM-4S Amplifier
- Monster 304 XLN Speaker Cable (4-Conductor)
- Lighting Audio LA-AGU In-Line Single Fuse Holder
- Caliber Digital Hi to Low ( I use this because it's not a normal Hi to Low because conventional Hi to Low is station behind the head unit and which will have disturbance for the car electronic system (usually it will happen after awhile), but this it won't disturb the electronic system.
- V-kool Elite 70 for Windscreen only (just did it last month and still have 5 years warranty) the other part is using Solar Safe.
- Brand new Delkor MF battery
- I only use Meguiars car care products for my car even the shampoo is using Gold Class.
- 4 pieces Dunlop SP31 195/65/R15 original tyres.

Too many to describe and is welcome to meet me for view. I'm usually drive this car and don't have kids, so don't worry about the interior get dirty smile.gif

I only use RON 97 for this car and as I know it's compatible for RON 95 but RON 95 don't have powerlah...

Fuel efficiency, I can say in only town drive can go as much as 580 KM. As for highway only, it can reach 750KM in one single tank which I have tested from KL to Penang and back to KL. Top speed, 190KM/H on Flat road surface (Easily to reach). To be advice, you try all other SX4 car then only try on mine. LOL.

The reason I wan to sell is simple, I HAVE FALL IN LOVE WITH THE NEW SUZUKI KIZASHI! I love SX4 but too sad that day when I went to service my car, I saw that stupiak Kizashi! Which make me fall in love with it instantly! I love to keep mine SX4 but financial don't allow T_T so I have to sell my SX4 and get for Kizashi instead.

Everyone is welcome and only serious buyer. Please PM me for more detail, pricing and etc.

I am tired right now and I don't know what else to say or perhaps I did missed something on it.

Good night everyone.

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0200sec    0.47    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:39 AM