Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Step by Step, Make Up Application

views

Bellarina
post Nov 6 2011, 01:59 PM

10 posts

can i skip step 1-3 if i substitute them with BB cream?
Naquiahaha
post Jan 6 2012, 11:55 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(catzlean @ Dec 25 2005, 03:11 PM)
how can i avoid my eyeliner from smudge...it make me look like a racoon... sad.gif
for your lash line, liquid or gel eyeliner are better at staying put all day. if you're buying from drugstore i'd recommend rimmel's liquid eyeliner or gel eyeliner from maybeline. if you're buying higher end, try liquid eyeliner from mac and gel eyeliner from bobbi brown.for your lower lash line, you'll have to use pencil eyeliner anyway so try putting a light layer of same-color eyeshadow on top. won't smudge, promise! ;P

Naquiahaha
post Jan 7 2012, 12:01 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(~minchinini~ @ May 14 2010, 05:03 PM)
I see lotsa girls apply lower eyes eyeliner.. I tried on myself using (gel.. liquid..pencil..) but all smudge.. 

Any pros here know which brand I should use..? or is there any technique that after apply wont smudge?
line your eyes like your normally would, then take an angled eyeliner brush and dip it in some eyeshadow (preferably in the same color as your eyeliner) and just pat it on top. if you want to soften the look then smudge it out a bit, then line again with liquid eyeliner smile.gif

Naquiahaha
post Jan 7 2012, 12:10 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(ken_zie @ Nov 7 2010, 08:29 PM)
[attachmentid=1873157]

What make up tools should I use if I only want a really simple and natural look make up like in the pic? And how can I use BB Cream? Will I still need foundation, concealer and powder if I'm using BB Cream? Trying to learn... Newbie in make up  tongue.gif
1stly this is a photo, and your makeup always looks flushed out in photos meaning in real life, her makeup is probably wayyyyyy thick. but if you want to have that look in real life, then i suggest foundation, concealer, powder. for eyes, one satin finish all over eyelid color (beige-ish tone) then line your eyes using a black eyeshadow and a eyeliner brush instead of eyeliner pencil. a light dust of bronzer (just to enhance your face's natural dimension) , then also light dust of blush. finally, lipgloss.

to apply bb cream is easier and you wont need foundation or concealer if you already have your bb cream on but yes to the powder. i personally think only the bb cream and powder will make you look pale but some would call it "clean". really depends on what you're comfortable with.

have fun experimenting!
leyassi
post Jan 3 2013, 02:24 AM

28 posts

Well, eyeliner is enough for me.
Jeli0320
post Jan 8 2013, 02:10 PM

Getting Started
57 posts

thank you, im new to make up
RikaaLika
post Jun 5 2013, 03:50 AM

13 posts

I'm totally agree with applying it in well lit area..

once i applied bronzer in my room (a bit under lit)..

i got a shock of my life when i go to bathroom and my face looks burn!
apparently bcz it didn't look like i put enough bronzer (when i applied it in my room)..i actually already over done it.

-.-
yuna20042004
post Apr 1 2014, 09:18 PM

9 posts

Hi, do I need to apply make up base before putting on BB cream on my skin?
Banila Co Malaysia
post Mar 9 2016, 08:25 PM

0 posts

check this out for Make up tips and trics, information about various KOrean make products and videos how to apply them: www.facebook.com/banilacoinmalaysia
nickforest
post Mar 19 2017, 06:37 PM

0 posts

to learn the right step by step tutorial for makeup I always use https://ladylife.style/
winxclubcheese
post Sep 9 2021, 06:20 PM

39 posts

nice and clear step for makeup, thank you so much

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0182sec    0.39    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:46 AM