Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Recommand a good dermatologist

views

shopaholicqueen
post Sep 5 2013, 10:39 PM

24 posts

Girls, just want to share . I have been battling acne for many many years...went to many drs and wasted tons on treatments/medication...

if there is anything out there in the market, name it ive tried it...I know it is frustrating..but but but ALWAYS REMEMBER, there is no MIRACLE TREATMENT or DRUG or SKINCARE...your acne won't go away miraculously unless you are a menopause or you take ocp's. That's one thing Ive learnt over the past few years..sad.gif very sad but true... The only thing we can do is to prevent your skin from breaking out like mad...

for me I have been seeing this skin dr in this clinic, christina chea clinic at usj taipan . To be honest, I find her very knowledgeable , nice and honest...the only downside, some might find it pricey...but to me, pricing is still reasonable cuz she uses top quality products...unlike some drs out there who charges u like mad but give u cheapo stuffs...

been seeing i think close to 4 years already and until now eventhough my skin is clear I am still seeing her for maintenance purpose..She treated my problem using microdermabrasion ( very frequent ) initially , proper skincare and also gluthathione injection...I put in a lot of effort and patience, although the results weren't immediate but it did solve my problem. Now my skin is clear with the occasional few breakouts, to me that is 1000000 gazillion times better than having a face full of acne and scars sad.gif

So for you girls battling acne out there, always REMEMBER THERE IS NO 100% CURE TO ACNE unless your hormones are at controlled levels( ie menopause stage ) or taking birth control pills ( not a long term solution unless ur gona take it for the next 10 years cuz of rebound efffect )...you can only control it by keeping your skin clean, going for proper treatment and good hardworking skincare routine.....

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0164sec    0.40    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:30 PM