Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Health Outdoor Water Filter, Outdoor Water Filter

views

DarkG3
post Dec 10 2011, 01:11 PM

6 posts

I have been a user of Bacfree since 2004 when I bought a house in Cheras. After much browsing and searching, I decided on Bacfree outdoor and under the sink filter as the product was the best in the market even though the price was much much higher than the rest of the rocket type outdoor filter available in the market.

I visited their HQ showroom in Subang Jaya and like their service provided by Ms. Peggy whom sadly had retired.

The installer a Mr.Yong was a great guy and was very professional and friendly whom sadly had also retired.

In total, I have installed 4 filters for my house and my mom’s house.

On Thursday 1st December 2011 morning, I called up their HQ to order a replacement of the indoor filter element as well as to fix a leaky outdoor filter.

That’s when I found out Mr. Yong and Ms. Peggy had retired and the beginning of a lousy service by Bacfree.

First of all, my call was picked up without any greetings and the tone of voice was like me owing her million of dollars!!

Ms. Peggy was much more courteous and sounded nicer.

The lady a Mrs. Soong had set the appointment for today (Saturday 10-12-2011). The time?

I was told to wait from morning to 1 pm.

Fine as I was not planning to go anywhere either.

I took the courtesy to call their HQ and to my biggest surprise I was told by Mrs. Soong that their coordinator had messed up and nobody is coming today!!

After keeping me on hold for ages, I was told that their service people could only come on Tuesday!!

Sigh…..imagine the agony of wasting my time waiting if I have not called and “remind” them about my appointment.

After around of ding-dong and “call me backs”, the service people are miraculously available to come today but will be late.

The best part is yet to come.

I then made a call to the big boss a Mr. Kee at 019-2213993 as his number was on my outdoor filter to raise a complaint with him.

FYI, his face is on all Bacfree ads and when I first bought the filters, I was told that I could call him day or night should be any problem.

Well, the number was still his but he had given me an even bigger disappointment.

I was told by Mr. Kee the followings:-

1. his staff only human and will make mistake.
2. since they had arrange for someone to come, I should accept it.
3. his staff already say sorry
4. he had sold 30,000 to 40,000 filters and cannot control everything
5. I’m very lucky because for new filter sold, his personal phone number is no longer printed.
6. I have already made a complaint to him and move on with my life

Pardon my following language:-

WHAT THE HELL SERVICE IS THIS!!!

So, for all new buyers of Bacfree please take note, although the product is good, the service is pathetic.

If anyone from Bacfree thinks that this is from a loser competitor, please feel free to check your records. I;m very very sure Mrs. Soong and Mr. Kee will remember my order.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0158sec    0.36    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:11 AM