Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> How to divert office phone calls to mobile phone, does the GSM Dialer able to do that?

fckeduplife
post Mar 19 2010, 03:00 PM

Group: New Member

Hi everyone,

Does anybody know how can I divert all calls to my office phone to my mobile phone? Is there a device to do that?

I came across a device called GSM Dialer but I'm entirely sure whether it can be done.

Anyone can give any advice?

Thanks
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
hafiz_hizam
post Mar 19 2010, 03:12 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

try to call TM.last time i just set at the phone.they have a special command.i cant remember
+Quote Post
fckeduplife
post Mar 19 2010, 03:15 PM

QUOTE(hafiz_hizam @ Mar 19 2010, 03:12 PM)
try to call TM.last time i just set at the phone.they have a special command.i cant remember
wat u mean is tat, after you set tat...all your calls to your office phone goes straight to your mobile phone?
+Quote Post
hafiz_hizam
post Mar 19 2010, 03:21 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(fckeduplife @ Mar 19 2010, 03:15 PM)
wat u mean is tat, after you set tat...all your calls to your office phone goes straight to your mobile phone?
last time my parent used to divert all phone call from my house to their cellphone but it's only if there was no one answering the house's phone i think.
try call tm for the service.i think you must pay a small amount per month for the service.
+Quote Post
fckeduplife
post Mar 19 2010, 03:25 PM

QUOTE(hafiz_hizam @ Mar 19 2010, 03:21 PM)
last time my parent used to divert all phone call from my house to their cellphone but it's only if there was no one answering the house's phone i think.
try call tm for the service.i think you must pay a small amount per month for the service.
but the problem is.. this are my office phone calls, not from my home phone calls..any idea?
+Quote Post
chiahau
post Mar 19 2010, 03:32 PM

Fatthau StalKer
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(fckeduplife @ Mar 19 2010, 04:25 PM)
but the problem is.. this are my office phone calls, not from my home phone calls..any idea?
Ask your IT department?
>.>

+Quote Post
Xploit Machine
post Mar 19 2010, 05:09 PM

Wise Old Man
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(fckeduplife @ Mar 19 2010, 03:00 PM)
Hi everyone,

Does anybody know how can I divert all calls to my office phone to my mobile phone? Is there a device to do that?

I came across a device called GSM Dialer but I'm entirely sure whether it can be done.

Anyone can give any advice?

Thanks
Its a service provided by Telekom itself, to activate the service:

1. Apply for call divert service
2. Your IT / Facilities department will then program the PABX system to divert a specific extension phone to a mobilephone ..

Otherwise all your office calls will be getting into mobile phone on weekend laugh.gif .. then u cant sleep every weekend .. rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
dkk
post Mar 19 2010, 11:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Group: Elite

Erm ... 1 & 2 are mutually exclusive.

If you have a PABX in your office, (1) will not work. This is what Telekom will tell you (unless you're already using their centrex service).

But if yours is a small office with a single direct line, then you apply to Telekom. There are 3 kinds of services you can get. (a) call divert (you activate this before you leave the office by pressing some special numbers on the phone, and turn it off when you get back in the office, again by pressing some numbers) (b) call divert on busy © call divert on no answer.

You pay just a small monthly fee. IINM, it was only RM2 or RM5 per month last time. There is a catch though. Everytime a call comes in, and it's forwarded to your mobile, you have to pay for the call from your fixed line to your mobile. This is the normal fixed line to mobile rate.

If you have a PABX, you get the people who takes care of that to program the phone system to dial your mobile phone when calls comes to your extensions. You don't have to tell Telekom anything. AFAIK, very few phone systems can do this, especially those in a small office with up to 10 lines and 30 extensions. Larger offices with hundreds of extensions may have this capability.
+Quote Post
z1lch
post May 2 2012, 07:30 PM

Getting Started

Want to ask can i divert calls from one mobile number to another? for example from digi 1 divert to digi 2. if yes how to do so?
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0635sec    4.08    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 09:14 PM