Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Which collagen is the best?!

views

cutiecindy
post Dec 12 2011, 10:22 PM

Getting Started
135 posts

QUOTE(benjamin_haykael @ Aug 14 2011, 09:37 PM)
i bought elken El Marino
and i guess since it contains fish extract (most of the collagen drinks contains marine extract) im allergic to seafood, my skin turned red and itchy after taking 4 sachets. i tot fish extract itself shuld be okeh.. and i bought 2 boxes.. lol

i have 1 1/2 box left, whoever wants to buy this from me kindly pm me

refer the link from someone selling here : http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...27&hl=el+marino
hi there........yes most of da collagen contains fish extract...so it might be sensitive for those that is having seafood allergic......perhaps u can try lotte collagen in powder form from japan....im sensitive as well..........thus, i choose lotte...coz dis is not marine extract....its from da pig extract....so i think it might suitable for u......

i have drink for few weeks only...so far so good....no allergic smile.gif....slight improvement can b seen as well.......try to consider it smile.gif
naturalfood
post Jan 2 2012, 08:40 PM

2 posts

hi girls,

just wanna share my experience. i have tried many brands of collagen before from the expensive to the cheap ones. but i almost wanted to stop cause the price is too steep.

until i found this solution which is the sea bird's nest~ i stumbled upon it in sekinchan in a shop that sells this as dessert (boiled in water with rock sugar, red dates, and 'keiji' (the red saga)). i was curious and did some research on that and found that it is a good collagen source! and they are cheap because a small amount of dried sea bird's nest can turn out to be a bucket full after soaking them in water. so one packet lasts me for at least 1 whole week and sometimes more! and good luck befalls me soon after because an uncle who lives in sabah got source for much cheaper price and i was so happy i decided to share with everyone. i might be selling it now but the purpose of this comment is just for sharing only as i really want people to know about this cheap source of collagen available. plus it is natural!

smile.gif
nur nutra
post Jun 18 2013, 12:07 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(Lazi3 @ Mar 16 2010, 11:10 PM)
Hi everyone,

I would like to know that which collagen is the best?! I was thinking of MEIJI Amino Collagen, if anyone know about this product, please comment it....
I would like to know is there any side effect for this product.

Or if you have other brand is better than Meiji, please mention it as well.

Thank you!!    rclxm9.gif
use collagen from France
nur nutra
post Jun 18 2013, 12:11 PM

1 posts

try to take collagen from Hydrolysis process into powder not liquid.
SmilesBeauty
post Jun 18 2013, 12:13 PM

5 posts

user posted image

user posted image

Beauty Secret Whitegen - is a special Collagen + Brightening drink mix that contains harnesses collagen peptide from the highest grade Japan Marine ( Fish ) collagen in small molecular ( < 3000 dalton ) form allows immediate absorption by the body to plump up the skin. Pomegranate extracted , Yeast extract , Acai Berry extract , Mangosteen extract , VitC , VitB2 , VitB3 , Cranberry Juice and Blueberry Juice have also been added to increase the overall effectiveness of this unique blend. All of these ingredients specifically designed to restore your skin's natural glow and clarity, repairs damaged collagen fibres to minimize the signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles and dryness. Making way for more pinkish , firm and luminous skin.

starbeauties
post Jun 23 2013, 09:51 PM

6 posts

I am taking Meiji Amino Collagen myself... also my mom and my sister... when I first want to try it's because it's been in the market for over 10 years... other brands I not sure biggrin.gif
jessyying
post Jun 25 2013, 03:57 PM

2 posts

Hi,

May be you can consider SKINourish Matcha Collagen
Ef.ae
post Jun 28 2013, 08:25 PM

Getting Started
70 posts

QUOTE(CathChin @ Jul 14 2011, 09:38 PM)
Hi,may i know where did u buy ur meiji collagen?
Hi Cath. I'm selling Meiji (ready mixed) and Bella Colla (Pure Collagen)

According to my long term customers, both provide visible results after about 1 month of consumption.

Meiji is ready mix - means it has a recipe that include all other ingredients such as vitamin C which is very convenient..

For Bella Colla, it is PURE 100% just collagen without any mixture. This pure collagen is used by many famous brands as their main ingredient to mix with other ingredients which is deemed to improve absorption and result. Hence, it is high quality collagen and more worth your money. However, it is avised to mix with fruit juice such as Orange juice to provide better absoption or you could in take daily vit c pills as well.

We are having promo price for Bella Colla.

If you are interested in any of the above, please drop me a pm ^^

For more info, please check out the links below;

https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2813497&hl=

https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2758650&hl=

thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by Ef.ae: Jun 28 2013, 08:27 PM
ruly
post Jul 1 2013, 11:00 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(tecky @ Dec 12 2011, 03:48 PM)
Hi gals,

You gals should try something more affordable. Why pay more for branded and repacked collagen when you can get the same source. Kindly visit the forum below. =)

Kindly visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shoppingalscom/277581958935356 for all your shopping needs

and http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1784390&hl= for Pure Fish Collagen Peptide.

Why pay more for 30g to 150g of collagen for RM130-200+ when you can get from the same source at 500g for RM250 only. Most of the sale person will advise you to consume alternate day, due to their small packaging, they are unable to consume 1 month
for me , I don't use collagen or health supplements , but my skin looks beautiful , young , healthy and fair
I save a lot of money from buying these things, I exercise , eat more veggies and fruit , I also using 24k golden facial beauty bar. that is why my skin looks very nice
I bought facial massager from this web , this is a very reliable selling online website . deliver very fast, good quality and cheap also, esp when you buy with big amount, the price is very cheap , suitable for those who wanna start a new business.(0163283507)

https://www.facebook.com/beautybar.my
KiMie89
post Aug 2 2013, 12:20 PM

21 posts

Hi there..

I prefer product from Elken. thumbup.gif

The name is El Marino..
I've tried and it is worth it.. laugh.gif

However the latest ones is El Marino Blanc which is more effective.
And here is the seller which i bought it from..
https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...elken+el+marino

The price is reasonable as the quality itself.
You also can read the testimonials in the link attached.
scribbliciousss
post Aug 16 2013, 02:50 PM

31 posts

Mireica is the best skincare nutrition drink. It's collagen + skin stem cells.
quimicosa
post Oct 6 2013, 10:48 PM

0 posts

Hi everyone,

I would say the the best collagen is the one that you prepare at home. I just saw this ebook in Amazon about this subject

Click here to see How to make collagen at home

Thank you!

ytswam
post Dec 20 2013, 12:32 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(starbeauties @ Jun 23 2013, 09:51 PM)
I am taking Meiji Amino Collagen myself... also my mom and my sister... when I first want to try it's because it's been in the market for over 10 years... other brands I not sure biggrin.gif
Hi can i know where u buy the amino collagen?
orangedevil
post Jan 28 2014, 04:09 PM

5 posts

I stumbled upon a blog post on aging skin and wrinkles. I thought it was really useful. It explains what you can use
to build collagen and have youthful skin.
http://www.lollyface.com/blogs/news/118765...nkles-and-aging
vit
post Apr 25 2014, 02:38 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

I initially bought collagen powder with the intention of giving my mom for her joint problem. Done some research on net and found the surprisingly good effects of it on not only the joint, bit also foe our skin. So I bought it for myself also.

Good effect I mist say, now I can go out without bb cream on already. Scar visibly reduced and skin texture better already.

Have tried meiji and milcolla so far, both serving me satisfied!

I ever tried total image tablet, no effect at all. And had diarrhea problem from it, could be only me anyway.

Have fun having good skin!
sloopp
post Jun 14 2014, 08:18 PM

2 posts

Interesting enough I am consuming the sheep placenta, from NZ, which I am pretty satisfied with the outcome. I have been consuming it for more than 8 months and still taking it every morning before my breakfast. My family and friends saw the effect when I met up with them for lunch and dinner or in any special gathering after the 3rd month I consumed. I don't promote the product because I don't want to be seen as a sales person unless I am asked about my face and skin complexion. My family members and my mom's friends are consuming the said product and they noticed the difference.

Certainly, sheep placenta is not a magical product. I take it as my daily supplements because it helps me to rejuvenate my body systems. In order to maintain a good health, you need to make sure you keep a good diet and occasionally attend facial treatment.

Prior to consuming the sheep placenta, I tried other MLM products and collagen bottled drinks which were sold in the market. Honestly, I do not see any effect. Also my advice to you, do not ever consider the products from China. Only believe when you have verified the certification. The NZ product which I am consuming has its certifications from its local authority and I believe that the NZ authorities are stringent when releasing the healthcare products to the public.

I have some of the feedback from people after consuming the said NZ product as below:

"I take Placenta every day. My physical condition improved remarkably so on. My skins and muscles became strong and kept on elastic condition. I will continue to take them."

"This product is awesome. Probably the best one out there. Good for both men and women. It just makes you feel good from the inside out. We're on our second jar and will continue to use it."

"I'm suffering from balding and it's thicken my hair after 3 months of taking this. Previously I was having issue with my liver (fatty liver), now the recent blood test came back and there is no indicator on that issue anymore. I believe it is a joint effort of regular exercise, diet control and supplement intake."

Let me know if you need to know more about the product.

mlching2005
post Jun 18 2014, 01:36 PM

7 posts

]Try Ageloc R2!! The best "medicine" for acne, wrinkles and can act as a collagen too!!
Mollai
post Jun 23 2014, 11:57 AM

Casual
480 posts

I always wanted to maintain a collagen drinking regime, but at times after I take alcoholic drinks, I would skip collagen as I worry that it might not work well with alcohol in my blood. laugh.gif

After some time, i totally stopped drinking as I kinda skipped too much. How often do you guys take those collagen drinks?
grumpymochi
post Jul 6 2014, 01:17 AM

2 posts

Elken. My acne healed after 3 weeks smile.gif
beautiful_life
post Aug 4 2014, 10:47 PM

2 posts

DBH sheep placenta and DBH collagen are good products, may give a try.

3 Pages < 1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0227sec    0.34    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:26 AM