QUOTE(gunh @ Jul 12 2010, 11:25 AM)
Is bolton is one of their subsi?
yes
khaikai
post Sep 22 2010, 09:40 AM

56 posts

bolton not subs but part of share holder of Symphony Berhad.

No Bonus, only performance bonus (those who perform only can get =/)
Work load for IT, yes skeleton life. Project life cycle is way too fast.

shirbron
post Sep 28 2010, 10:58 AM

QUOTE(K-san @ Jun 1 2010, 08:17 PM)
is this the different company at ofice ara damansara and
the PJ aman suria there?

what is the syphomy company number?
my friend want work as customer service
Your friend still looking for job?
potsicle
post Sep 30 2010, 11:25 PM

QUOTE(yapsing80 @ Jul 9 2010, 02:40 PM)
make it your last option...
please trust mr yapsing80..i know for a fact..
dannysim
post Oct 3 2010, 06:34 PM

39 posts

QUOTE(yapsing80 @ Jul 9 2010, 02:40 PM)
make it your last option...
Yes... correct better make it your last option....
I jz quit from last month.... did u know how many years i working in IT dept?
after tis month is 4 service yrs...... but if had good choice better quite becos 1 word -- > NOT LIFE
current culture very very bad..... they suspect you doing everything n better working 24 hrs in there seems like urself sold to them..... highest level can working within 24 hrs nonstop..... cutdown around 10 ppl. to 2-3 ppl... nop budget hire ppl... said tis n tat lah.... everytime bluff us tis n tat..... mad.gif

if somebody really need money... can going in try it..... tongue.gif

This post has been edited by dannysim: Oct 3 2010, 07:21 PM
shinningteen
post Nov 30 2010, 11:05 AM

339 posts

can i know whether who got work at symphony as data entry ( 3 month contract)...
annesereineho
post Nov 30 2010, 03:37 PM

hi,
i also used to work for symphony bpo under the starhub project.... Gosh my advice is not too let yourself into working for a call centre because it will leave you dead tired even though being paid well... I used to work for HSBC Cyberjaya and also Vads, finally gave up working for a call centre after working for starhub.
Well if you are into quick money then go ahead because you can get a promotion to a team leader in about 3 months.

Shiningteen:-as far as i know there are no 3 months contract.. All are 1 year contract..

shinningteen
post Nov 30 2010, 03:59 PM

339 posts

QUOTE(annesereineho @ Nov 30 2010, 03:37 PM)
hi,
i also used to work for symphony bpo under the starhub project.... Gosh my advice is not too let yourself into working for a call centre because it will leave you dead tired even though being paid well... I used to work for HSBC Cyberjaya and also Vads, finally gave up working for a call centre after working for starhub.
Well if you are into quick money then go ahead because you can get a promotion to a team leader in about 3 months.

Shiningteen:-as far as i know there are no 3 months contract.. All are 1 year contract..
thx you for your advise...seems like very no life...i think must reconsider.
im_not_stupid
post Dec 2 2010, 01:36 AM

1,083 posts

friend of mine doin outsource payroll for Aus there, a bit not related but she told me over there no life... forced to work overnight and in the end everyday went back home for bath only then back office work again...
SUSashcrimson
post Dec 16 2010, 05:43 PM

146 posts

what about foreign language speakers?

do they have to support multiple accounts as well?
upsidedown
post Dec 16 2010, 10:54 PM

48 posts

I think its just an average company. Very cheapskate and chinaman even though they try to make it look western.

This post has been edited by upsidedown: Dec 16 2010, 10:56 PM
morientes
post May 19 2011, 12:56 PM

hey im new here. got a call from symphony for internship program.
anyone has experience on this?
got interview tomorrow at 3pm :S
yinyum
post May 19 2011, 02:19 PM

357 posts

My sis is working there but so far didn't hear any complaint from her. Hmm, but I heard from my colleague (he is always been in call center industry) that reputation for this company is very bad.
rubeniser
post May 19 2011, 05:23 PM

41 posts

QUOTE(morientes @ May 19 2011, 12:56 PM)
hey im new here. got a call from symphony for internship program.
anyone has experience on this?
got interview tomorrow at 3pm :S
go for it! the pay is RM1200 right? well, in terms of learning experience u won't get much, but this "internship" programme has got to be the highest paying one among all industries. out of the 5 working days a week, i usually work as long as 3 days worth of time. the rest of the time u either read book or stare at the ceiling coz there is no internet connection. and me and my friend who managed to work in the same internship spend alot of time playing their foosball and pool table.

HONEYMOON INTERNSHIP
debbieyss
post May 19 2011, 09:33 PM

Look at all my stars! I want to be a SUPERSTAR!
4,458 posts

Why everyone said if looking for money, then no problem to join Symphony? How much does Symphony pay actually? Any example to share?
calvin_winter
post May 19 2011, 09:45 PM

123 posts

ex-Symphony here smile.gif Overall good company, was working as a CSR, leave because don't like CS smile.gif so not becoming the R.
wu ming
post Aug 16 2011, 06:46 PM

1,143 posts

Hm, I have the strangest interview session at Symphony.
The corporate HR personal who invited me for the interview resigned.
I was surprised when I talked to the receptionist.
"xxx has already resigned but never mind another HR personal will conduct the interview". hmm.gif

Then I need to fill up some form and do some assessment test. English and mathematics test. Quite easy.
Some past interviewee have already drafted their answers on the question paper although they were not suppose to do it.
After that a man introduce himself and asked me whether am I familiar with Nikon's DSLR camera operation. rclxub.gif

For another time, I am surprised because from the earlier telephone conversation they are offering position Level 2 help desk support.
I sense something not right already. Then they pass me another question paper and it was a test for DSLR cameras.
Aiyo, I sien already and cincai do because not relevant to my interests and work. yawn.gif

The man came another time and explained to me that I am coming for Camera technical support interview.
Told me that my qualification is more suited to IT industry. Sweat, do I need to know that? Then he said now IT no vacancy.
I told him that if I knew this earlier, I would not have come for the interview. Bloody waste of my time and money! vmad.gif

Anyways, Symphony their office quite gempak macam hotel. Ladies all dress up in sexy office attire with makeup. hmm.gif

This post has been edited by wu ming: Aug 16 2011, 06:47 PM
unknownhammie
post Aug 17 2011, 04:41 PM

399 posts

Ex-Symphony here... Lasted 8 months... in Lenovo Project & get way much much better offer in cyberjaya

Like mad cow working , me 1 person taking 3 person's work.

Supporting end user , troubleshooting and ETC as technical support. Work force less than 9 people supporting 5 country , 2 country less call. Imagine main call from singapore @@

Saturday need half day... OT flat rate RM10 an hour... Want take leave also quite hard coz not enough work force... haih.
kvic
post Feb 14 2012, 03:02 PM

UP!!!

Have any issues for this company?

Just got Invitation for an interview with Symphony Group of Companies - Developer/Sr Java Developer/Java Team Lead

I think this will be new project involve Java Platform.

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

0.0253sec    0.17    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:05 AM