Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

First service 1000KM, MYVI ezi

views

mokhzaini
post Mar 15 2010, 07:02 PM

Getting Started
278 posts

my fren serviced his savvy last week for the same interval as yours (1000km). of course the labor is FOC but the things they change will be charged.

he serviced at juru proton and got charged like 300RM. plus minus. they put that fully synthetic oil and remove some things. i know p1, p2 savvy n myvi isnt exactly in the same bracket but i reckon just get ur purse ready with 300-350RM. tops.

it wont be over that.
mokhzaini
post Mar 15 2010, 08:48 PM

Getting Started
278 posts

QUOTE(freyastyle @ Mar 15 2010, 07:09 PM)
Ok, i see.
Quite expensive, haha!
By the way, now for MYVI they given 6 years warranty on engine and gear box.
That mean i need to send for service at their service center until 750k KM or 6 years.
Is it worth it?
My friend tell me just send for the 1st 3 service then other service just send to those private workshop.
But as i know it will void the warranty.
But still, is it worth it? Because the maintenance fees is much higher if i send to their service center.
i doubt it will be 6 years. u are travelling all around, surely that period (years) clause wont be necessary. instead, watch it on that kilometres clause.

i am already coming to 40k km with my city, and 2 months still going for a full year. already working on how to kong the battery since honda said under 40k km or 2 years ( i think) can get new one FOC hmm.gif

some would say the same about 3 times go official workshop then go private. of course i think for a myvi ( i humbly am not saying it is 'just a car' ) that would be appropriate. u would save much about the cost. i believe the normal workshops are more than enough. as long as u service it at the right interval, it wont be giving u any head ache.

as for me, i'd prefer for a honda authorized workshop. this is my first car and quite expensive one, so i want to be on the safe side and let honda workshop do the servicing. of course it would cost me a lot (40k km interval service would cost me nearly 800RM !!! ), but it gives me peace of mind. and also with all the works done being recorded, in the latter stage if it is necessary to let it go, definitely it will come handy~

Added on March 15, 2010, 8:51 pm
QUOTE(iluvena @ Mar 15 2010, 07:33 PM)
damn it. u sure between rm300 and rm350?
even forte if use fully synthetic the cost only rm227 (for 1st and 2nd service, labor FOC)

then still people say korean car maintenance expensive.

i own a wira SE before, but not expensive as savvy.
well, they changed the oil and some filters etc etc. i might be wrong, but atleast TS must got like 300RM in the bag. maybe enough. certainly lower than 350RM.

hows the forte going on? must be good is it rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by mokhzaini: Mar 15 2010, 08:52 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0159sec    0.17    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:53 PM