Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> EA form / J form, what is it?

thunder02
post Mar 15 2010, 06:05 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

I am currently applying for scholarship and many of them require EA for or J form. May i know what is EA form or J form. Are they same as Borang Pengesahan Pendapatan Keluarga?

My father is a small businessman and have no salary slip...

Added on March 15, 2010, 11:54 pmcan anyone tell me where to get EA form? I asked my father but he also doesn't know what it is...

Does my father have EA form? He is a small businessman.

For Borang Pengesahan Pendapatan Keluarga from JPA website, how can we ask the principal to sign there? Do we have to show prove to our principal? What prove can i show?... sad.gif

This post has been edited by thunder02: Mar 15 2010, 11:54 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
dreamloverhsy
post Apr 23 2010, 11:44 PM

Group: New Member

EA form is for people that have Employment income. For example.. if you work for Public Bank then after every year end the company will give you an EA form to show how much salary,bonus,incentives they gave you during the year.

As for your case, i think u should provide with them with your dad's Borang B which he summit to Inland Revenue Board(IRB) to report how much his business earn every year. If your dad did summit tax every year then this Borang B will do.
+Quote Post
trex
post Apr 24 2010, 05:31 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Our personal income tax system is currently based on self assessment system (SAS) which basically means that once you submit your Borang B/BE, it is deemed by IRB as automatically accepted and assessed with no checking by them.

Prior to SAS, it was IRB assessment which means that once you submit your Borang B/BE and all supporting documents, IRB would vet through to check and confirm. Once IRB accepts it, IRB would issue a Borang J that confirms the income and tax amounts for that year. This Borang J can then be used as a kind of proof of income for applying loans, credit cards etc.

Under SAS, there is no more Borang J. Since we have moved into SAS in 2004, Borang J is only available for 2003 and before.
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

> Find Us on Facebook

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0359sec    2.58    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 05:50 PM