Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Ivory Residences by LBS - Bandar Saujana Putra Household

views

zen41
post Apr 19 2010, 04:19 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(roei_low @ Apr 11 2010, 05:06 PM)
Jthat went to view the house again today...while d 1st row is fully sold & quite a few of 3rd row is sold, many units at 2nd row (facing north west) is still available.

The good news is d bs park is launched, advertised in the newspapers yesterday.

Here are some photos of d show house kitchen & downstairs bathroom I managed 2 take
what is BS park ?
zen41
post Jun 5 2011, 09:47 PM

24 posts

i'm staying here and just went to site and look at ivory today.

saw alot of comment and expectation you guys at that house.
let's me share my experience at my 4 years live in BSP.

1. dont expect so much from LBS what they commit you, their finishing is suck, do complaint and survey your your when key hand over.

2. roof leaking is damn common issue at here, most of the completed project had the same issue

3. distant to KL / cyberjaya ? KL is damn far away, 2 choice NKVE or MEX highway. NKVE early morning is damn jam at damansara, i think you need 2 hour to reach, MEX , are you ready to damage your wallet ? RM2.20 to Putrajaya tol, RM5 for MEX. dont forgot the tol will increase time to time

cyberjaya ? SKVE RM1.90, NKVE RM2.20, fast to reach

4. food ? restaurant ? only stall, not even malay food. i think is those indon cooking behind, not clean.

5. petrol station ? heard this 4 years back

6. development ? not much different , more tol is what i see. didnt see much of the commercial area, except those small small shop. near to main road, there is 2 stories shop. come on ...a town with so many houses , only 2 row of shop ???

btw, most of the shop running by indon , selling cheapkit indon product.
got some like mini pasar, stink chicken and fish around. vege not fresh.

7. investment ? i bought it 160k , now might worth 250k ? where putra height at the time i bought only 300k++, now they selling 700k...

8. facilities ? i heard of polis station for 4 years , finally they rent a shop as polis station

9. government ? this is under kuala langat, believe me, they do thing REALLY slow, at least the main road light spoil for at least few week, complaint and complaint and still no action.

10. power fail for at least 6 time (more than 10 hours) for 4 years, water about 2 times ?

11. security ? got ppl said 4 cases at least in this area. what if someone broken in, you need to report? that is time for you see how you can go banting....

in general, LBS is not throw money to here, not building up at least basic facilities . i will give 5 - 10 years for LBS to build up.

This post has been edited by zen41: Jun 5 2011, 09:51 PM
zen41
post Jun 5 2011, 11:21 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(allenlyc @ Jun 5 2011, 10:32 PM)
zen41,
thanks for sharing and i do know a bit of LBS qualities.
this is what i worry most at the first place but the problem is nowadays hard to get that price at this kind of unit. thus im giving a shot to see how far LBS can improve.
between, how many tolls we need to pay from BSP to Cyber?
this is wat i concern most as security wise i dont see other places are getting any better.
food and shop, u dont see things are built in 5 years as well-developed as IOI puchong? that took at least 10 years to be like these days.
if my memories serve me right, IOI puchong is nothing and its truly like a forbidden land 10 years back?
and u see i can assure you you would probably knock your head to the wall asking urself why wouldnt u buy one or more shop in IOI puchong 10 years ago when the price was so darn cheap and you could be one of the millionaire out there now =)
bsp to cyber one tol only...
either you take nkve or skve...

for the question for food and shop. yes ... i know about IOI puchong, but there was many developer around to develop that area. where in BSP, from the master plan, i dont see any other shops. they keep mention MYDIN there, i think they try to boost the market there.

for long run, Yes, it will be a good location purchase and stay here, that why i said i will give 5 - 10 years to develop this area.
for current, i dont think this is comfort area to stay.

** but a good place to stay and give excuse to lazy go out shopping or yum cha with friend, this will save some money... LOL
zen41
post Jun 19 2011, 01:35 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(repsol @ Jun 19 2011, 12:12 AM)
bro,
what financing rate do u get from hsbc? blr- xx?? and for hw many yrs? i m about to book magenta unit, rhb offer me blr-2.4%, is it good offer?
that is highest in market rate.

if u buying 1.5millikn house , some bank cam give u -2.5 smile.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0315sec    0.16    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:28 AM