Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Ivory Residences by LBS - Bandar Saujana Putra Household

views

jason75
post Dec 14 2010, 03:30 PM

Getting Started
65 posts

hey khleong81

Did u check the S&P they dont mention about the perimeter fencing wall ? I felt like cheated by them. just becareful my friend there.

ydingo
post Dec 14 2010, 03:46 PM

Casual
422 posts

hmm now that there are more of "us neighbours" here.. I thought I'll share this,

Master plan
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Note that the structures are not 100% accurate, but you get the idea on what is where (or supposed to be built where)
I dug this out some while ago while researching this place.

yhanlee : apparently those vacant single-storey shops are "sold out" hmm.gif
: hows the bank loan appli coming, which bank u took?

jason75
post Dec 14 2010, 05:26 PM

Getting Started
65 posts

QUOTE(ydingo @ Dec 14 2010, 04:46 PM)
hmm now that there are more of "us neighbours" here.. I thought I'll share this,

Master plan

Note that the structures are not 100% accurate, but you get the idea on what is where (or supposed to be built where)

yhanlee : apparently those vacant single-storey shops are "sold out"  hmm.gif
Halo ydingo

How did u get the master plan from developer .. I thought is privacy for them ... suprise me rclxub.gif

I still thinking to take RHB or OCBC .... confusing ....still waiting confirmation not finalise yet .....

This post has been edited by jason75: Dec 14 2010, 05:28 PM
ydingo
post Dec 14 2010, 06:18 PM

Casual
422 posts

Its the magic of the internetz tongue.gif

QUOTE(jason75 @ Dec 14 2010, 05:26 PM)
  How did u get the master plan from developer .. I thought is privacy for them ... suprise me  rclxub.gif
khleong81
post Dec 14 2010, 08:06 PM

Getting Started
112 posts

Hi ydingo, jason74, yhanlee.... nice to meet you all here...

Those shops if "95%" sold and no one there, most likely are investors. So many investors around... Once people start coming in, hopefully more business people will see the sense. In fact, I was thinking of opening McDs there if there's a MyDin.. hahaha... was thinking can open tuition center too!! new place, should be easy to do business...

There's 2 more years to go. LBS needs to build more amenities in order to pull in more high end buyers. I'm going to go there again this weekend.. bring my future wife and future in-law... stress... i hope they'll agree its a good place.

I only booked last week, haven't seen the S&P. Let me see if I can insist some black and white on the gated thingy.

I have bankers calling me.. I've not started... what's good ? any recommendation?

Thanks..

Added on December 14, 2010, 8:21 pmI personally believe Ivory 2 is the only thing worth paying for and putting up with the toll. For this price with some land at the side and front, its IMPOSSIBLE anywhere. Bandar Puteri ke, Botanic ke, Klang ke.... all are the 20" terrace. If got also sure 450k and above and of certain age... I can't wait to move in !!!

This post has been edited by khleong81: Dec 14 2010, 08:21 PM
ydingo
post Dec 14 2010, 08:56 PM

Casual
422 posts

good luck on the in-laws visit biggrin.gif

btw, just to share a bit on my experience with Hong Leong, they offered a very good package, but there is a catch - apparently according to the banker, HL can only grant a maximum loan of 85% for Ivory 2 unit. I only found that out from them after a week of applying. So if you are looking into 90% loan, I suggest you skip them to save some time unless of course you can afford to take a 85% loan then do go ahead because their first year rate is at BLR -2.67%. BLR-2.3% for all subsequent years. Quite a good deal.

I went for another bank though - reason? I prefer to keep the stash of money for furniture and renovations whistling.gif

oh and RHB was really helpful, maybe you can give them a try smile.gif

QUOTE(khleong81 @ Dec 14 2010, 08:06 PM)
Hi ydingo, jason74, yhanlee.... nice to meet you all here...

Those shops if "95%" sold and no one there, most likely are investors. So many investors around... Once people start coming in, hopefully more business people will see the sense. In fact, I was thinking of opening McDs there if there's a MyDin.. hahaha... was thinking can open tuition center too!! new place, should be easy to do business...

There's 2 more years to go. LBS needs to build more amenities in order to pull in more high end buyers. I'm going to go there again this weekend.. bring my future wife and future in-law... stress... i hope they'll agree its a good place.

I only booked last week, haven't seen the S&P. Let me see if I can insist some black and white on the gated thingy.

I have bankers calling me.. I've not started... what's good ? any recommendation?

Thanks..

Added on December 14, 2010, 8:21 pmI personally believe Ivory 2 is the only thing worth paying for and putting up with the toll. For this price with some land at the side and front, its IMPOSSIBLE anywhere. Bandar Puteri ke, Botanic ke, Klang ke.... all are the 20" terrace. If got also sure 450k and above and of certain age... I can't wait to move in !!!
This post has been edited by ydingo: Dec 14 2010, 09:15 PM
yhanlee
post Dec 15 2010, 11:18 AM

Getting Started
73 posts

QUOTE(ydingo @ Dec 14 2010, 03:46 PM)

Master plan

yhanlee : apparently those vacant single-storey shops are "sold out"  hmm.gif
Already got the full flexi loan from HSBC but will wanna go for eonbank fixdeposit loan if approve biggrin.gif . There is no lock in period for this
type of loan. So decided to wait and see whetter eon bank approve or not.

Added on December 15, 2010, 11:19 amBro jason 75

U mean the perimeter fencing wall will not be built? So that means its not gated?

This post has been edited by yhanlee: Dec 15 2010, 11:19 AM
ydingo
post Dec 15 2010, 05:41 PM

Casual
422 posts

Technically speaking the S&P should only describe the house that we bought and not the ammenities surrounding it. The fence/gate being an ammenity.
e.g. : i dont think the S&P would mention a garden or playground being built....

i meant correct me if im wrong?

lets just ask our sales consultants about it then we'll get an answer. hmm.gif

QUOTE(yhanlee @ Dec 15 2010, 11:18 AM)
Already got the full flexi loan from HSBC but will wanna go for eonbank fixdeposit loan if approve  biggrin.gif . There is no lock in period for this
type of loan. So decided to wait and see whetter eon bank approve or not.

Added on December 15, 2010, 11:19 amBro jason 75

U mean the perimeter fencing wall will not be built? So that means its not gated?
This post has been edited by ydingo: Dec 15 2010, 05:54 PM
yhanlee
post Dec 15 2010, 08:31 PM

Getting Started
73 posts

QUOTE(ydingo @ Dec 15 2010, 05:41 PM)
Technically speaking the S&P should only describe the house that we bought and not the ammenities surrounding it. The fence/gate being an ammenity.
e.g. : i dont think the S&P would mention a garden or playground being built....

i meant correct me if im wrong?

lets just ask our sales consultants about it then we'll get an answer.  hmm.gif
ICIC, its a relief rclxms.gif rclxms.gif . Anyway will be going there again this saturday to try the route from Taman Mas puchong to there. I heard
that the road condition of the route is much better now. So can save toll also if go to puchong. Also see whetter still got free makan or not tongue.gif
Ok will update if i have any findings. Really hope to see more future owners in this forum to share views biggrin.gif
post Dec 15 2010, 09:11 PM

Workaholic
2,712 posts

went there and see that place...
the house is really nice...
but haven't really venture the surrounding yet... feels like hard to find palce to eat..
khleong81
post Dec 15 2010, 11:18 PM

Getting Started
112 posts

ydingo... thanks for the banking info..
yhanlee... I bugged my sales guy today asking him about the gated stuffs. I told him i already got to know some housebuyers already who are equally concerned. He says he will check to see what the developer can give as assurance. because he told me he also had questions from other people about the gated and the guard house.

So, if we can all work together to bug the our sales guy, maybe that will make it known to LBS's top management.

Also, I asked him about the shoplots etc. He told me the Business Park (just after the roundabout) is sold out. I mean the non-bumi lots have been sold out. Remaining only 30% bumi allocated lots. Hopefully some of them are coffee shop operators ler... but I reckon they are investors. So, if so many investors are seeing the potential of this place, I believe we made the right choice. Anyway, this Business Park is 2 storey shoplots. The kind that coffee shop people will operate.

yhanlee... please do share with us your findings. It will be very interesting to know smile.gif

Thanks guys... let's keep this active... i think we can start our resident's association soon... any lawyers in the house?

10071985... have you booked your unit?
ydingo
post Dec 16 2010, 10:51 AM

Casual
422 posts

It will be great if there is some form of assurance biggrin.gif

yhanlee : Be advised that right after the roundabout heading towards jalan lombong, it is very sandy and riddled with holes, I was there 2 weeks ago. The road is definately WRC material...

But if you make it through, u will be well on your way to awesome yong tau fu! rclxm9.gif

QUOTE(khleong81 @ Dec 15 2010, 11:18 PM)
ydingo... thanks for the banking info..
yhanlee... I bugged my sales guy today asking him about the gated stuffs. I told him i already got to know some housebuyers already who are equally concerned. He says he will check to see what the developer can give as assurance. because he told me he also had questions from other people about the gated and the guard house. 

So, if we can all work together to bug the our sales guy, maybe that will make it known to LBS's top management.

Also, I asked him about the shoplots etc. He told me the Business Park (just after the roundabout) is sold out. I mean the non-bumi lots have been sold out. Remaining only 30% bumi allocated lots. Hopefully some of them are coffee shop operators ler... but I reckon they are investors. So, if so many investors are seeing the potential of this place, I believe we made the right choice. Anyway, this Business Park is 2 storey shoplots. The kind that coffee shop people will operate.

yhanlee... please do share with us your findings. It will be very interesting to know smile.gif

Thanks guys... let's keep this active... i think we can start our resident's association soon... any lawyers in the house?

10071985... have you booked your unit?
post Dec 16 2010, 08:44 PM

Workaholic
2,712 posts

@khleong
not yet bought... still a bit uncertain. will try to research around before deciding... any information about hwo many units left for ivory?
ydingo
post Dec 16 2010, 09:22 PM

Casual
422 posts

Last checked 2 weeks back, they already open the sixth row for sale. Total 9 rows for the area.

according to the sales team there, each row with cost 5K+ more than the previous one.
There are still some limited units facing northwest on the fifth row last i checked.

be advised that the SKVE is to the north of the 9th row, so if you plan to purchase you might want to grab it before they reach that stage. rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(10071985 @ Dec 16 2010, 08:44 PM)
@khleong
not yet bought... still a bit uncertain. will try to research around before deciding... any information about hwo many units left for ivory?
yhanlee
post Dec 16 2010, 10:27 PM

Getting Started
73 posts

i called the agent today and she said its confirmed that its with perimeter fencing for ivory and indigo. Both ivory and indigo will be fenced and will share one entrance at the guardhouse. As for the guards we will need to form committee ourselves to hire one. So it depends on us as houseowners how fast and committed in doing this.
khleong81
post Dec 16 2010, 11:00 PM

Getting Started
112 posts

yhanlee : Thanks for the effort!!! This weekend i'm going to go bug my sales guy pulak.. hehehe.. make sure our voice is heard smile.gif

waoh.. if share the guard house with Indigo would be great!!! at least got more people can do more!! hire better guards, put cctv, card access... cool!! even places in kota kemuning or bukit rimau can't have this kind of thingy leh... got lah, those new development.. but guarantee 500k up AT LEAST!!

Its good to have the resident association to determine the guards. Then only we can have full control of the security firm. They cannot play play with us. We can hire another if don't like. Better than having the developer predetermine one for us. Cos I believe once they are done with their project, they will move on to another. They are developers...

10071985... honestly, not many chinese people favour because of the area and toll. But depending on what you're looking for... if you're looking for space and the width, then Ivory or Indigo, its a reasonable price. With gated some more... Those Kota Kemuning, Bukit Rimau, etc, if you want to find gated Semi-D, all sure at least 500k to 1mil. Come on lah... doesn't make sense at all leh...

One more thing... I bet you've seen terraces of 20" to 24" x 60 to 80" those houses the width is short, and see what happens to the parking when your neighbours or yourself have visitors... kecoh... got to zigzag your way back... at least with 32" they can still park cars infront of their own houses...
yhanlee
post Dec 17 2010, 02:06 PM

Getting Started
73 posts

QUOTE(khleong81 @ Dec 16 2010, 11:00 PM)
yhanlee : Thanks for the effort!!! This weekend i'm going to go bug my sales guy pulak.. hehehe.. make sure our voice is heard smile.gif

waoh.. if share the guard house with Indigo would be great!!! at least got more people can do more!! hire better guards, put cctv, card access... cool!! even places in kota kemuning or bukit rimau can't have this kind of thingy leh... got lah, those new development.. but guarantee 500k up AT LEAST!!

Its good to have the resident association to determine the guards. Then only we can have full control of the security firm. They cannot play play with us. We can hire another if don't like. Better than having the developer predetermine one for us. Cos I believe once they are done with their project, they will move on to another. They are developers...

10071985... honestly, not many chinese people favour because of the area and toll. But depending on what you're looking for... if you're looking for space and the width, then Ivory or Indigo, its a reasonable price. With gated some more... Those Kota Kemuning, Bukit Rimau, etc, if you want to find gated Semi-D, all sure at least 500k to 1mil. Come on lah... doesn't make sense at all leh...

One more thing... I bet you've seen terraces of 20" to 24" x 60 to 80" those houses the width is short, and see what happens to the parking when your neighbours or yourself have visitors... kecoh... got to zigzag your way back...  at least with 32" they can still park cars infront of their own houses...
No problem smile.gif . One thing i feel is that, the developer should predetermine this security guard for us in the beginning. This is because it will take us some time
to form a resident association in the first place. It will be better to leave this for the developer to take care of the security for us. Maybe after 1or 2years after
the houses are fully occupied and the association is formed then we will slowly take over from the developer. I'm sure not all will move in instantly after the
we got our keys and CF. So best to leave this for the developer. I'm puzzled that since they are gonna built fencing and guradhouse then why not hire the guard too.
Surely the majority of buyers there will be willing to pay RM50-RM80 permonth for security. Please correct me if i'm wrong and i intend to pester them about this issue laugh.gif
nkhong
post Dec 17 2010, 05:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,440 posts

Is this Saujana Putra worth buying? It is lease hold with 80++ years left ...

ydingo
post Dec 17 2010, 06:47 PM

Casual
422 posts

For own stay I would say good,

Even after I expire, there are probably a few more decades worth of leasehold time remaining.
So if you happen to hold it that long, and your descendants like the place, they could renew the lease.
I won't recommend holding it that long though.

Its a good starter home, once you're ready to expand, then just sell it and move on.
The returns probably wont be as fantastic as freehold, but then again, the prices weren't as fantastic as freehold houses to begin with.

So if you're looking to invest, I would say no but if you're looking for a home to strike out on your own, I would say - give it a thought.

For myself Im unwilling to part that amount of money for a smaller living space,
I rather stay a little bit further away, quieter and have a bigger room to stretch out after a long days work.

It will be nice to live in a quiet part of town and watch the place grow over the next few years.

icon_rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(nkhong @ Dec 17 2010, 05:26 PM)
Is this Saujana Putra worth buying? It is lease hold with 80++ years left ...
yhanlee & khleong

Relax, its still too early to talk about the fees of guards laugh.gif
we can all meet up sometime in 2012 (if the world haven't end yet tongue.gif ), sit down at a new coffee shop and talk about the security once we size up the "fence" they will build
Personally I hope it will be a brick wall.
Security rates will probably be more expensive by then sweat.gif

Heh ... we can all organize to have one contractor to reno our kitchen and all, that would save quite a lot of money. brows.gif
we all @ the same row eh? cool2.gif

This post has been edited by ydingo: Dec 17 2010, 07:01 PM
post Dec 17 2010, 09:03 PM

Workaholic
2,712 posts

editted

This post has been edited by 10071985: Dec 17 2010, 09:09 PM

62 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0264sec    0.31    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:16 PM