Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Advice Wanted closed, closed

views

BoboTheGrouch
post Mar 4 2010, 10:11 AM

On my way
549 posts

hmmm career is always a man's top priority. gfs come and go.
kanzakicyn
post Mar 4 2010, 10:47 AM

Casual
449 posts

Just go, give some time for her to cool down. then return a new man. If by that time she has a new man, try to court her off her new man. All is fair in love and war. And if u lose, then get another girl
SUSspanker
post Mar 4 2010, 10:54 AM

Custom Made e-Penis
7,606 posts

I gotta agree with the topic though. Thread starter sure is confusing.
TSvlynn-662
post Mar 4 2010, 10:59 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(spanker @ Mar 4 2010, 10:54 AM)
I gotta agree with the topic though. Thread starter sure is confusing.
you mean me??..i'm not confusing about leaving here, just is there possible she give us a ldr relationship only??..

Added on March 4, 2010, 10:59 am
QUOTE(kanzakicyn @ Mar 4 2010, 10:47 AM)
Just go, give some time for her to cool down. then return a new man. If by that time she has a new man, try to court her off her new man. All is fair in love and war. And if u lose, then get another girl
if possible i dun't want to be 3rd party....

Added on March 4, 2010, 11:00 am
QUOTE(BoboTheGrouch @ Mar 4 2010, 10:11 AM)
hmmm career is always a man's top priority. gfs come and go.
ya..i agree..just erm..can it be a ldr relationship??

This post has been edited by vlynn-662: Mar 4 2010, 11:00 AM
shiroikun
post Mar 4 2010, 12:19 PM

Regular
1,168 posts

@vlynn-662

Pray for you and me...I hope you can patch back your relationship. Work hard for it, don give up.
TSvlynn-662
post Mar 4 2010, 12:25 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(shiroikun @ Mar 4 2010, 12:19 PM)
@vlynn-662

Pray for you and me...I hope you can patch back your relationship. Work hard for it, don give up.
ya..i just see ur thread/..hope we will be ok wit it...
shiroikun
post Mar 4 2010, 12:29 PM

Regular
1,168 posts

@vlynn-662
do everything that is possible to change her mind. Leave no regrets...eventhough in the end your are not her final partner. ^^ gambatte!

My advices...bring her to somewhere quiet and romantic, start to talk, talk about problems that u 2 facing... and discuss how to overcome it...steps that you will take...and what you will do to keep this r/s alive. If she is decided to leave you... Make some promises but make sure u can keep the promises... think twice, what you can promise her to make her feel secure..
BoboTheGrouch
post Mar 4 2010, 01:02 PM

On my way
549 posts

ya..i agree..just erm..can it be a ldr relationship??

hello dude, well u see dude, it depends on whether u and she can withstand LDR on long term. u need to know that it is a difficult way 2 sustain a relationship and only the most genuine cases of love birds can sustain it. not like ur gonna be in a different city or state, ur gonna be thousands of miles apart fr her and wuld prob only meet her once or twice in a year. (if im not wrong, i did read that u'd be going off to england soon, right?). u can keep in touch with her thru msn, webcam chats, emails, phone calls...yes, it would be the happiest thing to hear the emotions and the love at the other end of the line. to see her smiling and lovey doveyin with ya on the pc screen. but in terms of physical intimacy, that department would be lacking. are u prepared to love someone that u cannot hold or feel or hug or have a real face to face talk on any ordinary days? there wontl be frequent night outs or movie watching trips to the cinemas that often anymore. im not saying it wont work (many married couplehrid partisare still together despite da long distance) but its gonna be a hell lot of sacrifice, commitment, and patience on both sides to make it work.besides, LDR also opens opportunities for third parties screwing their way into the r/ship, either u go astray with some guai mui (LOL) or she found warmth in some other guy in ur absence.

however its not all that bad, LDR makes the heart fonder of the other. there would prob be less quarrels (since u wont be interacting face to faceso much ) and love grows over time (but time can also make people grow apart and make r/ships stale).

there are pro and cons.

well if u really luv her, u and she can try it out. u can try LDR and see if it works for u. and perhaps u can get her to move with u to england? that cud be an option. or if u feel its realistically appropriate to end the r/ship now ( to avoid more pain by breaking up later ) , u shud accept the fact that we cant have everything in life and life goes on.

i dunno how long u'd b in england, if its a year or 2 , it cud be manageable. but if u will be there permanently, well, things can be really difficult to maintain.

shiroikun
post Mar 4 2010, 01:07 PM

Regular
1,168 posts

Agree Bobo's statement... LDR is really hard to maintain, the needs of having physical intimacy will always there, but u just cant have it... it is really bad...faith and commitment u need...don ever start it if you have the chance...grab her with you and go to england together...
ahcheap
post Mar 4 2010, 01:13 PM

TM UniFi/Streamyx Reseller
1,458 posts

If u think u can then u sure can maintain LDR.
junkeat
post Mar 4 2010, 04:10 PM

Getting Started
171 posts

i sugget u ask yourself how deep is she love u....then u decide u wan to go or not...however ....working there 1 year still acceptable for u n her.

U can ask her over there holiday after few month settle down
TSvlynn-662
post Mar 4 2010, 11:57 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(junkeat @ Mar 4 2010, 04:10 PM)
i sugget u ask yourself how deep is she love u....then u decide u wan to go or not...however ....working there 1 year still acceptable for u n her.

U can ask her over there holiday after few month settle down
if i were there i wont come bk oledy..my aunt tell me stay there he will use his company to bacup me to appy residence there..i really dun know how much she love me...but i consider go oledy...
SUSMrTl
post Mar 4 2010, 11:59 PM

Casual
338 posts

Bad romance , I dont want be a friend ~
TSvlynn-662
post Mar 5 2010, 12:11 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(MrTl @ Mar 4 2010, 11:59 PM)
Bad romance , I dont want be a friend ~
ya...i agreee..tis song suit me..