Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Advice Wanted closed, closed

views

sexualpower
post Mar 2 2010, 11:51 PM

Regular
1,964 posts

QUOTE(vlynn-662 @ Mar 1 2010, 08:19 AM)
all my aunt live at london they are resident there mostly run their own business..1 of my aunt just now call me said will i willing to go work there?? the 1st thing i response is hah!!! then i consider back, my aunt said her friend one to hired people to work at a modelling company at there..the job is (human resourse)management...and the salary she give me is rm 9k++....im not here to show off or what..my current profit is 1 month 5-6k...should i go?? my heart now got 70% want to go..
I hope u die~
TSvlynn-662
post Mar 2 2010, 11:52 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(sexualpower @ Mar 2 2010, 11:51 PM)
I hope u die~
then u die 1st..as a senior member..talk oso no use brain..

Added on March 2, 2010, 11:56 pm
QUOTE(spunkberry @ Mar 2 2010, 11:41 PM)

hope my english can be like you...

This post has been edited by vlynn-662: Mar 2 2010, 11:56 PM
itkj89
post Mar 2 2010, 11:58 PM

Getting Started
148 posts

seriously bro.... its not the end of the world.. i've been in ur situation before.. mine was worst.. i waited for her for 1 year 4 months in the end i got ignored when she got a new bf already.. so bro, try to let go if things don't go ur way k
TSvlynn-662
post Mar 3 2010, 12:00 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(itkj89 @ Mar 2 2010, 11:58 PM)
seriously bro.... its not the end of the world.. i've been in ur situation before.. mine was worst.. i waited for her for 1 year 4 months in the end i got ignored when she got a new bf already.. so bro, try to let go if things don't go ur way k
oh my god..if for me i will very very sad oledy...
gohkokho
post Mar 3 2010, 12:01 AM

Casual
364 posts

Never threaten your gf to break up in arguments. A gal is very sensitive and will remember that till the day she die.

She already said it very clearly she just want to be friends and stated her reasons very clearly. I think its fair for her to stop getting abuse from your bad temper.

So ya, she said it, go do something about your bad temper. No gal deserved to be verbally abuse.

In future, don't even mention a word about breaking up during quarrels. That is your biggest and final mistake.

Time to move on with your life.
badbigboys
post Mar 3 2010, 12:11 AM

33 posts

well said gohkokho..
and i think we shud break up too..
time to move on..lol..

sexualpower
post Mar 3 2010, 12:12 AM

Regular
1,964 posts

QUOTE(vlynn-662 @ Mar 2 2010, 11:52 PM)
then u die 1st..as a senior member..talk oso no use brain..

Added on March 2, 2010, 11:56 pm
hope my english can be like you...
I guess that's even then~

since u don't know why someone else can be so frustrated at u for something u've mentioned in the 1st post, then u, hypocrite, is beyond help~
hyxer
post Mar 3 2010, 12:42 AM

Getting Started
251 posts

its over. get over it. moving out of the country is a very good way.
ebackbone
post Mar 3 2010, 02:47 AM

Enthusiast
753 posts

QUOTE(vlynn-662 @ Mar 1 2010, 08:19 AM)
I am 27 years old, my girlfriend is 23. We've been together for a year and a half. I have two exes; one lasted 5 years and the other 3 years. Neither one made me feel "suicidal" when we broke up, but even though I've only been with my girlfriend for a year and a half, I love her very much.

Two weeks ago, we argued, especially since I'm quite bad-tempered. During arguments the past two months, I made good on my threat to break up with her, but we got back together. Now, she's saying that we should just break up and go back to being just friends.

I don't know why I'm really down about this; I even begged her and apologized to her many times, but she insisted on staying just friends. Two days ago, we argued and broke up. I sent her home and apologized. After I got home, I called her the next day but she didn't answer the call. I then went to her place to look for her and even begged her to take me back again but she said that we were better off as friends. Last night, I called her, and I heard her crying but she pretended she wasn't and we talked for half an hour during which she cried often. If she's crying, does that mean that she still loves me? Why doesn't she give me a second chance to rectify my mistake?

While I was talking to her, she thanked me for taking care of her and helping her out a lot and even said that we would be friends. I told her that I would wait for her, but she said that it's no use waiting if she wasn't going to give me another chance. I have no idea if we can ever get back together.

She held me up when I was down, and I've only realized now after she's broken up with me that I can't be happy without her. She's mentioned my bad temper to me before, and urged me to change it, and I promised her that I would change it for her. I really tried, but whenever we argue, my temper takes control of me again and it took losing her to realize that I was wrong and I'm regretting my actions now. She even said that I have now only learned to appreciate what I've lost - too late.

She said we would go out for breakfast today because we're both off, but when I asked her out, she seemed reluctant to because she said she didn't know how to handle her emotions and said that I might still have a chance with her ... and then she agreed to have breakfast with me.

What should I do? I really need some advice.
Please don't comment if you're not serious.

UPDATE 2
I had breakfast with her earlier. Before I met up with her, I went to a particular hawker stall that sells a unique drink that she enjoys. She often hints that she wants me to get her the drink, but I either forget or am too lazy to go out of my way to get one drink. When I got to the stall, the seller told me that they were out of the drink and told me to come back again at 12pm, so I decided to accompany her to the bank to pay off her credit card and car loan. While we were in the car, we chatted about a lot of things and she seemed to have forgotten our situation and laughed. I know most of the LYN members would tell me to just be friends with her and to be patient. After breakfast, I suggested the cinema and she said okay. I was really happy. Then it was 12pm, and I drove my car over to the other building to get her the drink - she seemed happy with that. After the movie, we chatted even more, and because she's stubborn, she said again that we were just friends. I didn't understand; we were talking as if nothing happened, why doesn't she want us to be together? Then she said she found a guy unlike me, one of those who have succeeded in the business world and is someone that a lot of people are proud of. I'm a businessman too, but my company is only two years old, and I told her that I have to take it slow in success - my business is a wholesale girls' shoe supplier to pasar malam sellers. I have customers who take stock with me too, but I don't have many of them. My company is growing, but you all know about the (economy?) crisis that affected businesses globally - even my friend in Sungei Wang lost 70% of his business. I'm already working very hard, but she said that she wants to be single for a while. What can I do about this?

UPDATE 3
I have aunts who live in London and run their own businesses. One of them called me just now and asked if I wanted to work there. My initial response was "HAH?!". Afterwards, I seriously considered it. My aunt says that a friend of hers is looking to hire people to work at a modelling agency there - human resources management. The salary is about RM9k++. I'm not here to brag about it, my current profit is RM5-6k a month. Should I go? I'm almost 70% positive that I want to go, and I could pass my business here to my parents to look after it. My aunt said that she would sign a year contract with me, and after that, it's up to me to decide if I want to continue with her.

However, if I go, I can't get my ex back. I spoke with her earlier but I didn't tell her about the news, and she asked if I would still call her every day even if she had new boyfriend. I said no, and asked if she had already found someone new. She said no, it was just an example. She said that she wants to stay single for now and concentrate on her work and studies and not think of being in a relationship. was really surprised and happy when she called me earlier and talked for about an hour. She called because her Ah Yee (she lives with her relative)  knows what happened between us. Her family is in Johor, while she's here in KL for work. Her parents treat her like a child, even though we've been together for this long. Her mother told her Ah Yee that her mother wasn't happy with her staying over at my place, most often on Saturdays, and her Ah Yee was happy that she was single ... and she told me that she suddenly thought about me and called me. I thought she was crying quietly, so I kept talking with her and didn't ask if she would take me back. She told me again to not wait for her because she said it would be a waste of time if I made all the effort in the world to do something about my bad temper only to realize that we weren't going to get back together anymore. After that, we went back to having our normal conversations.

UPDATED 4(LAST UPDATE)
Ladies and gentlemen of LYN, I really don't know what I should do next.
it's really over already. about this, there is no doubt. the reason she cry? cause it's difficult mah. you can't expect call for break up then happy happy smile smile right? the reason she still does all those things with you? those movies, chat, talk on phone, etc etc.. don't you notice it's things friends do? she wants to move things to friends stage already but it's difficult for you. for girls, this is very very simple thing to do. they got on/off switch about this situation. the problem for the guy is that they think this situation is very conflicting cause it can mean she still interest in you. unfortunately, that is not true. she is just really treating you like a friend. it's difficult for her but she is trying lor so sometimes she will cry cry a bit that kind.

like someone mentioned before, don't bring threat of break up to the table. don't ever ever do this ever again to another girl. of all things, they are quite sensitive to this. when they hear it, their internal alarm will beep beep one and they will pay much more attention to how many times you said such thing and when you said such thing. after a certain amount of time, they will have had enough.

still one more thing you need to work on is your temper. that you really need to work on it. no girls or guys for that matter likes to be in the company of ill-tempered person. that's more true when in a relationship. you don't control this, you won't able to keep your relationships long in the future.

since she is no more available, go ahead and fly over there to work, get more money. more money, more easy to chase future girls wink.gif
cheecken0
post Mar 3 2010, 03:13 AM

Casual
423 posts

And while you are at it, learn to control your temper will ya? wink.gif
joe_star
post Mar 3 2010, 10:35 AM

Serving the Servants
1,807 posts

Hmm...RM9K in UK is quite an average salary there iinm.
eddie_al
post Mar 3 2010, 11:53 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(spunkberry @ Mar 2 2010, 01:50 PM)
I'm sorry that atrocious English pisses me off enough to motivate me to rewrite the damn thing
spunk...you have the perfectionist syndrome~ i like!

myself i am a neat freak. i cant accept things in unorderly fashion...and i cant start working until my desk is neat as if noone has ever sat there. but end of the day i'll still leave my workstation just as messy~ (tbh, its an excuse so i can take 30mins to dilly dally around... biggrin.gif )
harris92
post Mar 3 2010, 12:59 PM

-
536 posts

QUOTE(spunkberry @ Mar 2 2010, 01:50 PM)
I'm sorry that atrocious English pisses me off enough to motivate me to rewrite the damn thing
Hahaha! Was wondering why TS' English became so good overnight while I was re-reading the first page. Now I know.

Back to the topic, TS, IF she won't take you back, I really suggest you get on with your life. Don't let one girl determine your life decisions. If I were you, I'll take up the job offer in the UK. Get some life experience there. Broaden your horizons, and at the same time, gain valuable working experience.

There are other girls out there. But please do work on your anger problem so this problem doesn't arise with another girl some time down the road.
SUSspanker
post Mar 3 2010, 01:24 PM

Custom Made e-Penis
7,606 posts

QUOTE(joe_star @ Mar 3 2010, 10:35 AM)
Hmm...RM9K in UK is quite an average salary there iinm.
RM9k in UK damn little la, it's less than 2000 pounds. TS eat ramen every day lah. hahahaha

His Engrish so superb, sure cannot last in UK lah like dat.
eddie_al
post Mar 3 2010, 02:42 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(spanker @ Mar 3 2010, 01:24 PM)
RM9k in UK damn little la, it's less than 2000 pounds. TS eat ramen every day lah. hahahaha

His Engrish so superb, sure cannot last in UK lah like dat.
Engrish? I thought he was going to say "i no speak england".... tongue.gif
sulifeisgreat
post Mar 3 2010, 07:11 PM

Regular
1,121 posts

ts, habits die hard! so it will be highly difficult to change bad temper & have good engrish overnight
pls brush up your engrish before go to uk nod.gif

I help u with website link cool2.gif http://www.engrish.com/

y dun u tell her tat u ok be fren, BUT b4 tat, suggest go uk holidays for 1 week, since u may go get a job there
at same time, every time, u get bad temper, u tell her u will deposit 100 pound sterling into her bank ac to help her buy books to study & what not whistling.gif

if before / after trip, problem stil kenot settle & she dun wan u, but u wan her, then its time to get a gwei poh brows.gif
loner4life
post Mar 3 2010, 08:06 PM

0 posts

your a fkin joke.

you want 12k ?

or

you want girl who doesn't want you?

some ppl don't even have the opportunity to have that kinda cash.

pls go seriously dai if you choose to wait for her.

"USE YOUR FKING BRAINS, SERIOUSLY "

This post has been edited by loner4life: Mar 3 2010, 08:06 PM
EncoreX
post Mar 4 2010, 12:41 AM

17 posts

Go UK find guai mui better. :3
TSvlynn-662
post Mar 4 2010, 09:17 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(EncoreX @ Mar 4 2010, 12:41 AM)
Go UK find guai mui better. :3
im not saying that i wont go there..i decided oledy..jut im very sad for what i have done...n i to tally done wrong but is too late...just i miss her only..the company are doing the working permit for me...i think around april i will fly over there, just what can i do here?? chat with her?? or try to get back with her and v be a long distance relationship ist ok?? yeah right maybe find a new jessica alba
SUSspanker
post Mar 4 2010, 10:00 AM

Custom Made e-Penis
7,606 posts

QUOTE(sulifeisgreat @ Mar 3 2010, 07:11 PM)

I help u with website link  cool2.gif http://www.engrish.com/

Damn... no.1 most powderful Engrish is from Malaysia. Winz!!! Ah Boreh?!

5 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0207sec    0.69    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:17 PM