Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Canon Service Centre & Pricing, Service Charges & Part Prices (Share)

views

graphidz
post Sep 15 2017, 08:31 PM

F.A.T.E
1,408 posts

want to know, if i want to send lenses for cleaning and funcgus removal, would that rm120 includes fungus removal AND cleaning lenses? or is it that rm120 for cleaning and then fungus removal would cost extra (assuming no need to change parts, etc)

also, is the price still rm120 or is it different now?
TScelicaizpower
post Sep 18 2017, 02:06 PM

Race : ☐ Malay ☐ Chinese ☐ India ☑ /k/tard
1,177 posts

QUOTE(graphidz @ Sep 15 2017, 08:31 PM)
want to know, if i want to send lenses for cleaning and funcgus removal, would that rm120 includes fungus removal AND cleaning lenses? or is it that rm120 for cleaning and then fungus removal would cost extra (assuming no need to change parts, etc)

also, is the price still rm120 or is it different now?
The charge is inclusive of the fungus cleaning up to a stage, the price of RM 120 I am not certain if its still the same. You can call the Canon service center for more info.
tzuen
post Dec 19 2017, 10:36 AM

Casual
426 posts

Still receiving the Canon Err 01 after multiple cleaning on the lens contact, will get it to Canon service centre. Hope it won't cost me a bomb. blush.gif
Msyizz
post Jan 7 2018, 06:50 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

hi guys, do u know how much does repairing the eos 500d "dail"? is it worth it to repair?
TScelicaizpower
post Jan 9 2018, 01:41 PM

1,177 posts

QUOTE(tzuen @ Dec 19 2017, 10:36 AM)
Still receiving the Canon Err 01 after multiple cleaning on the lens contact, will get it to Canon service centre. Hope it won't cost me a bomb. blush.gif
Software repair/firmware upgrades are free if I am not mistaken especially on warranty period. Off warranty perhaps there is a workmanship charge... still less than RM 120.
TScelicaizpower
post Jan 9 2018, 01:42 PM

1,177 posts

QUOTE(Msyizz @ Jan 7 2018, 06:50 PM)
hi guys, do u know how much does repairing the eos 500d "dail"? is it worth it to repair?
You can call the center and ask, they will be able to quote you a price or give you a rough estimate.
ArmRule
post Jan 22 2018, 01:17 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(pengster @ Apr 16 2010, 07:56 PM)
Sent in my 40D + BG-E2n for repairs on Tuesday. BG-E2n's shutter button wasn't working cause of the contacts on the grip and the camera.
Anyone else having this issue can also try to self-clean the contacts with dry (or with alcohol) cotton bud. Save u the time and money. smile.gif
*Clean the battery contacts as well if your old DSLR keeps dying randomly (with or without the battery grip).
Slowest Ant
post Jul 8 2019, 10:56 AM

33 posts

Though this post to be outdated, but just wanna test my luck. Any chance where I can repair my 50mm f1.8 STM Lens? Just bought it for less than a month, It fell off the floor and I'm guessing the focusing thingy has a problem, cant auto/manual focus!
Raddus
post Jul 20 2019, 06:51 PM

Getting Started
205 posts

Anyone able to suggest DSLR lens cleaning service in Ampang/Pudu/KL area? My lens cover came off in my bag somehow and when I took out my camera I was touching the lense leaving massive smudges which I seemed to have made it worse after trying to wipe it with a cleaning cloth. Now photos are cloudy when taken in sunny conditions.
zeroendless
post Jul 21 2019, 12:35 AM

Casual
352 posts

QUOTE(Raddus @ Jul 20 2019, 06:51 PM)
Anyone able to suggest DSLR lens cleaning service in Ampang/Pudu/KL area? My lens cover came off in my bag somehow and when I took out my camera I was touching the lense leaving massive smudges which I seemed to have made it worse after trying to wipe it with a cleaning cloth. Now photos are cloudy when taken in sunny conditions.
Do you have a microfiber cloth like those that clean glasses or computer screen? put your breath on the lense and wipe it. I have chemical solutions for my lenses but most of the time just use my breath to clean it.
firslash88
post Aug 1 2019, 12:04 AM

Getting Started
267 posts

QUOTE(Raddus @ Jul 20 2019, 06:51 PM)
Just use a clean cotton clothes and isopropyl alcohol. Only take less then 2 minutes and ur lens good to go.
Raddus
post Aug 1 2019, 12:30 AM

Getting Started
205 posts

Yup just did that no need send shop
Dark_Angel85
post Aug 11 2019, 10:43 PM

Government Agent
950 posts

Hi guys,

My 70d shutter seems to be problematic just today.

Photos have light streaks that according to some forums indicate a sticky shutter blade. Any idea how much the replacement costs?

Cheers

8 Pages « < 6 7 8Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0135sec    0.41    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:02 PM