Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Working at Allianz?, sharing

hototbaby
post Feb 10 2010, 03:53 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

hey... anyone had any experience working in Allianz, could anybody share about how the salary like for fresh grad? how tough to get in? benefits?
interviews?

or anything at all.

thanks in advance
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
eggyolk
post Feb 10 2010, 04:10 PM

Getting Started

Starting salary should be 2.5k.
Toughness to get in is relatively fair.
Interview is very casual.

Thasts what I remember.
+Quote Post
hototbaby
post Feb 10 2010, 04:11 PM

Getting Started

that was when? last year?

Added on February 10, 2010, 4:11 pmand which department may I know?

thanks

This post has been edited by hototbaby: Feb 10 2010, 04:11 PM
+Quote Post
maggi
post Jun 17 2010, 04:26 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

they ask me to join in as management trainee. should i try ?
+Quote Post
happie or sleepie?
post Aug 16 2010, 10:26 AM

Getting Started

Anyone been there for Allianz marketing executive post?

Mind to share details of this company and the said position please? biggrin.gif

How about the salary scheme? rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
koreali
post Sep 2 2010, 02:23 PM

I wish to know the salary scheme, staff benefit, and AL they give. Anyone can share some info?
+Quote Post
kkerilyn
post Sep 2 2010, 08:01 PM

Allianz Malaysia comprises of Allianz Life Insurance and Allianz General Insurance...salary scheme ...depend on experience and i would say consider good ( once u joined u should know what i mean ) AL- min 18 max 24 days

Marketing position is promising if u able to achieve your target...(good bonus)

This post has been edited by kkerilyn: Sep 2 2010, 08:06 PM
+Quote Post
koreali
post Sep 2 2010, 08:27 PM

thank you kkerilyn for e info.
+Quote Post
axahar
post Sep 2 2010, 08:42 PM

Anyone work for Allianz accounts executive post? mind to share something?
+Quote Post
happie or sleepie?
post Sep 2 2010, 09:54 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(kkerilyn @ Sep 2 2010, 08:01 PM)
Allianz Malaysia comprises of Allianz Life Insurance and Allianz General Insurance...salary scheme ...depend on experience and i would say consider good ( once u joined u should know what i mean ) AL- min 18 max 24 days

Marketing position is promising if u able to achieve your target...(good bonus)
Thanks for your info biggrin.gif

But honestly, the way they process application a bit slow. From first interview to second interview it takes more than 3weeks time to process.

How much do they offer for fresh grads? biggrin.gif you may PM me if you find it is inconvenience to share here icon_rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
koreali
post Sep 3 2010, 12:31 PM

Any assessment in the interview? yea, a bit slow on the application processing, they responded almost 2 months since applied.
+Quote Post
happie or sleepie?
post Sep 4 2010, 01:00 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(koreali @ Sep 3 2010, 12:31 PM)
Any assessment in the interview? yea, a bit slow on the application processing, they responded almost 2 months since applied.
Nope... Just face to face interview or a casual talk I would say smile.gif
+Quote Post
3olyn
post Jan 8 2011, 08:30 PM

Getting Started

i just get an second interview.. what will be in second interview??? need advice
+Quote Post
hototbaby
post Jan 16 2011, 12:57 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(3olyn @ Jan 8 2011, 08:30 PM)
i just get an second interview.. what will be in second interview??? need advice
you should ask the HR who contacted you whether the second interview is again with your future boss and HR or with the CEO. Usually 2nd interview is with the CEO. CEO is friendly. ang mo lang, dont be nervous ... no serious questions
+Quote Post
Mietheguy
post Aug 2 2011, 11:32 PM

How long does the company take to respond on whether to hire you after interviews?
+Quote Post
blanket84
post Aug 5 2011, 04:51 PM

On my way

QUOTE(Mietheguy @ Aug 2 2011, 11:32 PM)
How long does the company take to respond on whether to hire you after interviews?
Normally there will be 2 interviews..the most you'll get the respond in less than 2 weeks, could be as fast as few days..
+Quote Post
ivanswk
post Aug 5 2011, 04:58 PM

+J

QUOTE(Mietheguy @ Aug 2 2011, 11:32 PM)
post for ? cool2.gif
+Quote Post
Mietheguy
post Aug 7 2011, 10:36 AM

-deleted-

This post has been edited by Mietheguy: Sep 14 2011, 11:31 PM
+Quote Post
blanket84
post Aug 7 2011, 12:39 PM

On my way

QUOTE(Mietheguy @ Aug 7 2011, 10:36 AM)
blanket84: 2 interviews on same day. 2nd one comes after another.. Total time 1 hour..

ivanswk: underwriter. Haha
So did u get the job?
+Quote Post
Mietheguy
post Aug 7 2011, 01:54 PM

-deleted-

This post has been edited by Mietheguy: Sep 14 2011, 11:32 PM
+Quote Post
blanket84
post Aug 7 2011, 01:58 PM

On my way

QUOTE(Mietheguy @ Aug 7 2011, 01:54 PM)
I'm still waiting for response... Gonna reach 2 weeks soon...
Have you done the online test? When was your interview?
+Quote Post
Mietheguy
post Aug 7 2011, 02:10 PM

-deleted-

This post has been edited by Mietheguy: Sep 14 2011, 11:29 PM
+Quote Post
kayson93
post Aug 7 2011, 02:30 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Mietheguy @ Aug 7 2011, 02:10 PM)
online test did at home on 26th July. Interview on 27th July.
What's your academic qualifications ?

+Quote Post
Mietheguy
post Aug 7 2011, 10:23 PM

-deleted-

This post has been edited by Mietheguy: Sep 14 2011, 11:26 PM
+Quote Post
ivanswk
post Aug 7 2011, 11:03 PM

+J

science in ? hmm.gif
underwriting ? p&c, financial lines, marine, motor ?
+Quote Post
blanket84
post Aug 7 2011, 11:05 PM

On my way

QUOTE(Mietheguy @ Aug 7 2011, 10:23 PM)
Degree in Science.. I'm a fresh grad... CGPA between 3.0-4.0....
Allianz General or Life? I guess the verdict depends on how many candidates applying..if the number is less than mybe after 2 weeks time pass u might want to call them and check..if many candidates then u might want to give them some time..
+Quote Post
Mietheguy
post Aug 7 2011, 11:21 PM

-deleted-

This post has been edited by Mietheguy: Sep 14 2011, 11:25 PM
+Quote Post
hototbaby
post Oct 11 2011, 06:06 PM

Getting Started

im basically replying to my old thread LOL.

what can i say about allianz.. an ang mo company (MNC) so people would think they pay high, benefit so good right. but the truth... pay sucks! increment lagi sucks! some non exec complaint that they got just a little bit more than what the gov servant is getting.

during the interview they will promise you heaven. overtime pay la, education benefits, continue learning and bla bla.

but when you join...you can only apply for any training after confirmation (although it is just an internal training)(by the time ofcourse you would already know some some about the products or technical thingy or you have a lot of work and training cannot be reasonably fitted in your schedule anymore). education benefit... well its their discretion apparently. in fact at first they will tell you can can then later after you submitted your form...this cannot that cannot..bla bla. you would realize later that some people got the benefit and some people dont! infact there is no over time pay for exec level and above. the HR is just so F*. so not reliable. the turn over is so high...every week there will be people resigning with or without notice. bonus also so low. most of the time is just close to your 1 month salary or lower.

most of the people who stay there are old staffs meaning from centuries ago... they are just plain ignorant and some are lazy! (my ex boss, well she doesnt even know the basic MS office... and the clerk is worst than her.. so the youngsters like me have to do clerical work too on top of our original job's role!) .

From the rate of 1 star to 5 stars i would give Alllianz negative 5 star.

p/s once you join they will brainwash you and make you think they are the best insurance co in malaysia/world... so you can spread to others and probably others would listen and then buy their insurance. crap!

advice: buy insurance from insurance co that can provide good customer service as their ex-customer/ ex-employee....i guess you guys would under stand y i am now Ex-.

hope the above be useful to everyone cause it is the truth and for public knowledge (to avoid the public being misrepresented like me)

not a happy ending...

This post has been edited by hototbaby: Oct 11 2011, 10:23 PM
+Quote Post
DeMl
post Oct 11 2011, 09:18 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(hototbaby @ Oct 11 2011, 06:06 PM)

what can i say about allianz.. an ang mo company (MNC) so people would think they pay high. benefit so goof right. but the truth... pay sucks. increment lagi sucks! some non exec complaint that they got just a little more than what the gov servant getting.

during the interview they will promise you heaven. overtime pay la, education benefits, continues learning and bla bla.

but when you join...you can only apply for the training after confirmation (although it is just an internal training). education benefit... well its their discretion actually some people got it some people dont! infact there is no over time pay for exec level and above. the HR is just so F*. so not reliable. the turn over is so high...every week there will be people resigning with or without notice. bonus also so low. most of the time is just close to your monthly salary. most of the people who stay there are old stafs meaning from century ago... they are just plain ignorant and some are lazy!  (my ex boss, well she doesnt even know the basic MS office... and the clerk is worst than her.. so the youngsters like me have to do clerical work too!) . From the rate of 1 star to 5 star i would give Alllianz negative 5 star.

p/s once you join they will brainwash you and make you think they are the best insurance co in malaysia/world... so you can spread to others and probably others would listen and then buy their insurance. crap!
Thanks for sharing bro smile.gif
+Quote Post
ivankat
post Oct 11 2011, 10:00 PM

sign of honeymoon period is over sweat.gif
+Quote Post
hototbaby
post Oct 11 2011, 10:25 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ivankat @ Oct 11 2011, 10:00 PM)
sign of honeymoon period is over  sweat.gif
haha... yes but one door closing another one waiting to be explored.
+Quote Post
inv
post Oct 20 2011, 04:56 PM

LINsanity

what can i say about allianz.. an ang mo company (MNC) so people would think they pay high, benefit so good right. but the truth... pay sucks! increment lagi sucks! some non exec complaint that they got just a little bit more than what the gov servant is getting.

during the interview they will promise you heaven. overtime pay la, education benefits, continue learning and bla bla.

but when you join...you can only apply for any training after confirmation (although it is just an internal training)(by the time ofcourse you would already know some some about the products or technical thingy or you have a lot of work and training cannot be reasonably fitted in your schedule anymore). education benefit... well its their discretion apparently. in fact at first they will tell you can can then later after you submitted your form...this cannot that cannot..bla bla. you would realize later that some people got the benefit and some people dont! infact there is no over time pay for exec level and above. the HR is just so F*. so not reliable. the turn over is so high...every week there will be people resigning with or without notice. bonus also so low. most of the time is just close to your 1 month salary or lower.

most of the people who stay there are old staffs meaning from centuries ago... they are just plain ignorant and some are lazy!  (my ex boss, well she doesnt even know the basic MS office... and the clerk is worst than her.. so the youngsters like me have to do clerical work too on top of our original job's role!) .

advice: buy insurance from insurance co that can provide good customer service as their ex-customer/ ex-employee....i guess you guys would under stand y i am now Ex-.

hope the above be useful to everyone cause it is the truth and for public knowledge (to avoid the public being misrepresented like me)

not a happy ending...
so which insurance company are you at now?
+Quote Post
blanket84
post Oct 20 2011, 05:01 PM

On my way

Eh..I thought they give you 2 months contractual bonus? Allianz General or Life are talking about?
+Quote Post
firemelon
post Oct 21 2011, 07:14 PM

most of the people who stay there are old staffs meaning from centuries ago... they are just plain ignorant and some are lazy!  (my ex boss, well she doesnt even know the basic MS office... and the clerk is worst than her.. so the youngsters like me have to do clerical work too on top of our original job's role!) .

not a happy ending...
May I know what post you were in? Insurance sales force or staff?
+Quote Post
hototbaby
post Nov 9 2011, 01:41 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(firemelon @ Oct 21 2011, 07:14 PM)
May I know what post you were in? Insurance sales force or staff?
not doing sale. permanent staff.

Added on November 9, 2011, 1:44 pm
QUOTE(blanket84 @ Oct 20 2011, 05:01 PM)
Eh..I thought they give you 2 months contractual bonus? Allianz General or Life are talking about?
Yes. theres the 2 months contractual bonus of which are used to psycho you.
e.g. you demand 1.1k basic salary. They said OK! Then go on and explain that their offer is only rm1000 but since they have the 2 months contractual bonus thingy, proratedly you should be getting more than what you initially demanded for : RM1166.70 (RM1k x 14 =RM14k/12 =RM1166.70)
So being inexperienced, people would just accept the offer thinking it is a good offer.

But the above comes with T&C. You'll get your bonus in June-1 month and December -1 month. Probation cannot get. After tendered of resignation cannot get.so if you tender in november and work till January. you will waste the December's bonus. So all the past effort that makes up or you think makes up to the extra RM100 or RM166.70 = waste. U will only get it if you complete the yearly cycle upon confirmation.

This post has been edited by hototbaby: Nov 10 2011, 11:43 AM
+Quote Post
blanket84
post Nov 10 2011, 10:48 PM

On my way

QUOTE(hototbaby @ Nov 9 2011, 01:41 PM)
not doing sale. permanent staff.

Added on November 9, 2011, 1:44 pm
Yes. theres the 2 months contractual bonus of which are used to psycho you. 
e.g. you demand 1.1k basic salary. They said OK! Then go on and explain that their offer is only rm1000 but since they have the 2 months contractual bonus thingy, proratedly you should be getting more than what you initially demanded for : RM1166.70 (RM1k x 14 =RM14k/12 =RM1166.70)
So being inexperienced, people would just accept the offer thinking it is a good offer.

But the above comes with T&C. You'll get your bonus in June-1 month and December -1 month. Probation cannot get. After tendered of resignation cannot get.so if you tender in november and work till January. you will waste the December's bonus. So all the past effort that makes up or you think makes up to the extra RM100 or RM166.70 = waste.  U will only get it if you complete the yearly cycle upon confirmation.
actually all insurance companies in Malaysia is almost the same..I heard same story from other insurance companies..mostly run by uncles and aunties who knows nut but with sales or marketing experience..

But slowly these old people are replaced by younger and ambitious people..and I see good future in insurance industry..

I am also from insurance company and have been working in 2 companies..I can tell u even allianz is not the best in terms of benefits and perks, I can tell you other companies are lot worse..some even with less than two months bonus and less than 5% increment..
+Quote Post
firemelon
post Nov 30 2011, 10:32 AM

Now Allianz ask me to join the assessment test or something...
+Quote Post
gooni3
post Nov 30 2011, 03:09 PM

Casual

yea, i got a call this morning too.. it's for the management ascociate post..

not sure what we gonna do there
+Quote Post
hototbaby
post Dec 4 2011, 01:23 PM

Getting Started

sucks just ignore them!
+Quote Post
shhoh88
post Feb 1 2012, 10:34 PM

Group: New Member

may i know how much is the starting salary for the allianz management trainee programme now?
+Quote Post
happy0802
post Sep 12 2013, 06:24 PM

Hi all, just want to check with you all how the IT department working environment at Allianz? Good ? Thank you.
+Quote Post
catacomb
post Sep 12 2013, 11:11 PM

Getting Started

Allianz which entity? smile.gif
+Quote Post
mrfarhatadib89