Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

where to buy cheap dumbbell?

views

TSdeathcraze
post Feb 9 2010, 06:27 PM, updated 15y ago

16 posts

sorry, a bit noob in this, only place i know around kl that sells dumbell is the 2 places in midvalley.. looking for 10kg dumbell.. one of the shops sell around rm130 for 10kg, the other shop sell around rm200 for 10kg (the cheapest brand they carry). i dont care about quality, just cheap price.. i check some of the lyn selling dumbell threads (high quality ones) and see even they sell much much cheaper than those midvalley shops.. feel like getting ripped off if buy from midvalley so my question is how much is the normal price for lousiest quality? and where to buy? preferably accessible by ktm/lrt.. dont have car o.O

someone should make a dumbell selling thread in lowyat... seems to be very very popular item, getting reserved immediately after the thread is put up.. and even after sold out still many many interested enquiries on the threads.. rclxub.gif
TSdeathcraze
post Feb 23 2010, 03:41 PM

16 posts

bought mine at carrefour midvalley 15kg set (2.5kg bar + 2x2.5kg + 2x2kg + 2x1.75kg) > RM 100.85
iron with grey paint coating that seems to peel off though
concord brand

quite cheap i think rclxms.gif

the 10kg one also not too bad, but if buy heavier can last longer i guess
TSdeathcraze
post Feb 24 2010, 08:13 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(zaxxshoxx @ Feb 24 2010, 06:52 PM)
a pair?
one.
as in one dumbell = 15 kg
unlike those misleading boxes that say 20lb per pair then each dumbell is half that only

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0177sec    0.86    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:45 PM