Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Myvi O/D Off indicator blinking

views

JonDuo
post Feb 22 2017, 07:48 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(hazardouzz @ Feb 10 2010, 08:40 AM)
Just send to p2 serviece center...I think there's something wrong with the wiring. I've had experienced this before....It's just a 5min work only..hahhaha
Of all the comment above..this 1 seems like the only solution? Cuz some said even change the whole gearbox also still the same..
Im having the same problem with everyone..still not solve yet. Just changed the engine vvti switch/ valve timing solenoid as when i diagnose the only problem appear is the engine problem. Gearbox no problem.
Anyone know about the wiring?
JonDuo
post Mar 13 2017, 05:06 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(snowflake89 @ Mar 10 2017, 09:48 PM)
My myvi 2nd gen SE 2010 model also face same.problem but mine worst .... after 80.000kms my timing start rattle very noisy even aircond compresser cannot hear even i change oil using fully one .. feel shame coz the oil cost me more during service ... then those od blinking problem just coming up . What make worst every morning when going out the gear will sentap when engage .. and will run from 1st and jump to third and never change gear anymore .. sent to produa they say need to change gearbox coz sensor inside cannot change ... and also timing chain ... even give me cost more then rm 6k to change everything not include labor coz in miri sarawak  ... and then dunno to speak cos those repair to expensive to do ... now need to find halfcut coz more cheap like those 3sz ve vvti just rm 5k for engine ecu gearbox and hardness huhh ... what make feel loss faith to this myvi. loan also not finish and yet give lots of problem
Pls update here if the OD problem solved after u change the gearbox. But other ppl comment before that after changed gear box and timing chain still got problem on the OD blinking. One of the comment above said wiring problem. Only 5minutes to fixed the OD problem..

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0109sec    0.10    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:00 AM