Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Myvi O/D Off indicator blinking

views

BamaBoy
post Jun 28 2015, 09:13 PM

19 posts

QUOTE(niaudraf @ Jun 14 2015, 04:30 PM)
The O/D blinking due to sensor problem inside the gearbox or maybe because the wiring (JUST HAPPEN WHEN YOU CAR CROSS THE WATER AND YOU WIRING HAVE DAMAGE) . It not about the timing chain or your gearbox in bad ass state. Normally when u go to wrong service center, they will suggest you to change the gearbox OR change timing chain OR trade in gearbox which will costly you around RM 3000-4000 for new one, second hand or recons part around RM1500-2000. When the O/D blinking, the normal gear will became overdrive mode (only 3 gear activated). Yeah, your car will became heavy and not economic fuel . Your car also will experience a "Choke" when change gear while downhill. I just repair my car due this problem. Got 2 sensor problem in gearbox. They will check the gearbox sensor condition by using electronic gadget. Check the picture and you will know it how they check. Below RM 700 just to repair sensor in gearbox. Can contact me if wanna know where to cheap repair around KL only.
Bro mind sharing where is this shop located? I'm living in KL area and helping my friend to look a trustworthy shop to fix this problem too. He did a timing chain and gearbox service and the problem still exist. Feel sad watching him complaining to me so many duit spent but masalah still sama. thanks in advance. notworthy.gif
BamaBoy
post Jul 28 2015, 10:45 AM

19 posts

QUOTE(niaudraf @ Jul 24 2015, 10:16 PM)
Sorry late reply...
You can contact direct owner shop Mr Vinood
His shop at the Cheras...

HTE Auto Servis Center
No 61 Jalan Jejaka 7, Taman Maluri,
Cheras 55100 Kuala Lumpur.

03 9202 7790
012 220 2539

If you cant contact him at all... He always repair my boss car...
you can contact me at 017 972 1598 if having trouble hehehehe
Ok, Thanks alot bro smile.gif notworthy.gif I'll pass this to my friend

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0157sec    0.29    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:03 PM