Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> (WTS)JEC/Ori Renault ignition coils for Savvy, Cheap Proton Savvy parts! come come Performance Parts

iphonecrazy
post Jul 13 2010, 12:27 PM

0 posts

bro ts... my savvy had a long history of jerking since i bought it on 2006...went to proton coe but bullshit ppl there ketuk me for wrong item (speed sensor n shunt cable). then when i complaint further then onli they change ignition coil...

so the problem is, until now i have a problem of jerking...not only when changing from gear 1 to gear 2, now when driving at gear 5 (80 kmh n up) my car will jerk like no power...plus speedometer going crazy (zero then up n down n up again)...is this because of the ignition coil?

if yes i would like to buy ignition coil from u la
iphonecrazy
post Jul 15 2010, 01:44 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(jiash87 @ Jul 13 2010, 02:24 PM)
There are a few reasons with our Savvy when it comes to jerking.

If its hard to start & jerking at 2nd gear when accelerating below 2500rpm, then yes the TDC sensor will have to be serviced/cleaned.

If you start the car, and the exhaust note is giving out a motorboat like sound ( "brup brup brup") , then the plugs are misfiring due to ignition coil.

If the car starts to jerk when you're driving, AFTER the speedometer drops to 0kmh although you're probably doing 80kmh, then the gear speed sensor is faulty. This needs replacement as you can't service it.
thanx a lot for your reply bro ....appreciate it very much smile.gif)

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0190sec    0.61    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:28 PM