Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> SEMENYIH developement, property

views

Kabies1983
post Jun 27 2011, 12:24 PM

Getting Started
120 posts

Hi all,

Anyone know current price range for house at pelangi semenyih 2?Is it super jem from there to KL?I'm planning on buying a house at semenyih 2.

Please advice
brianccg
post Jun 27 2011, 05:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,020 posts

I bought a Single storey house 8 years ago in Bandar Tasik Kesuma. The reason I bought is bcoz the developer claim they are going to build an exit from Lekas. But till the day I sold also dont see thing.

I work in KL and traveling for me is like a nightmare....

End up I cut loss and sold below cost... (lost almost RM30K)
hypercore
post Aug 25 2011, 12:49 AM

Getting Started
84 posts

Believe me........I'm staying in Semenyih (originally from Setapak and Cheras) and use to work in the middle of KL at Telekom Malaysia..........I survived the 2 hour jam to and from work everyday..........total 15 hours outside if my job starts at 9am and ends at 6pm.........I had to get up at 5:30am leave by 6:00am and reach home at 8:00PM everyday............it was a nightmare..........I'm now looking for a job in Cyberjaya or Putrajaya...........otherwise it only takes 40 minutes to reach the centre of KL on weekends..........

The problem with Semenyih is that the Jalan Semenyih is narrow like bottleneck and cannot be or difficult to widen because there are lot of obstacles at the sides like gas, water, sewage pipes from the early days and the Lekas highway doesn't lead into each township individually except the Semenyih town exit.........what we need is wider 8 lane carriageway or parallel highway to Jalan Semenyih going into all the housing estates, widening the Jalan Semenyih is going to cause inconveniences like water cuts/power cuts like what happend to Nottingham university when Jalan Broga was widen...........a better alternative woul be to build a parallel highway going into all the Tamans starting form the Silk highway Sungei Long exit

Also what Semenyih needs is a shopping complex as big as The Mines, One Utama, Mid Valley Megamall or maybe Viva, Giant and Carrefour hypermart, (having shopping complex and hypermarts can pull in the crowd from even Kajang and maybe a commercial area complete with office blocks and towers (so that future offices and big companies can open up there and we dont need to go through jams to work someplace else, maybe something like VADS building in TTDI (formerly IBM) a call centre but only much highly paid then VADS more like HP) and a LRT station (the Sungei Buloh-Kajang line extended to Semenyih would be a good option since we can go to work without facing traffic jams everyday) all right smack in Semenyih town or the naerby surrounding areas to boost some livelihood and development into the area..............

This post has been edited by hypercore: Aug 25 2011, 01:17 AM
SUSUFO-ET
post Aug 25 2011, 04:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

The main concern is the proposed of incinerator plant in Broga hill, bour 15 km (6km radius) fr Semenyih town, 25 km (8 km radius) fr SP Setia new acquisition of Beranang/Semenyih land.
You ask me, traffic jam can be settled
Pollution will be a major threat to health
Think twice ya

karma888
post Dec 2 2011, 04:26 PM

Getting Started
122 posts

Some feng shui master mention next year will be the year for semenyih and kajang area. Since kajang has shoot up already, sememnyih next??? hmm.gif hmm.gif
brianccg
post Dec 2 2011, 05:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,020 posts

I still will not consider Semenyih unless work in Bangi area.
Scud_eSpade
post Dec 2 2011, 08:30 PM

Casual
345 posts

The housing price has shoot up really fast but still affordable compared to kajang/bangi. Btw kajang flooded badly. Too much development?

If sp setia come in sure up price some more. Better invest now or regret later.
Cant wait my house in pelangi semenyih 2 to complete in 2years time

Added on December 2, 2011, 8:33 pm
QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Aug 25 2011, 04:09 AM)
The main concern is the proposed of incinerator plant in Broga hill, bour 15 km (6km radius) fr Semenyih town, 25 km (8 km radius) fr SP Setia new acquisition of Beranang/Semenyih land.
Think twice ya
No incenerator in broga. Its moved to pajam already as far as i can remember

This post has been edited by Scud_eSpade: Dec 2 2011, 08:33 PM
o2grexg
post Dec 3 2011, 03:24 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

Anyone one here heard about Tiara East by Kueen Lai Properties S/B? Kinda interested with this project.
hypercore
post Dec 18 2011, 02:49 AM

Getting Started
84 posts

I heard Tiara East is going to be built somewhere near the road to Nottingham University and Taman Tasik Semenyih and is a gated township..........200 metres from Semenyih town...............
colenz
post Dec 21 2011, 04:07 PM

Getting Started
132 posts

QUOTE(hypercore @ Dec 18 2011, 02:49 AM)
I heard Tiara East is going to be built somewhere near the road to Nottingham University and Taman Tasik Semenyih and is a gated township..........200 metres from Semenyih town...............
Yea... the site is located at the turning towards Broga, or Nottingham University. House design is kinda modern.... just don't know about the future development in Semenyih. Personally think that there's too pack of residential, commercial area in klang valley, soon all the development are keen towards so call outskirt or maybe in the near future the so call outskirt are will be as busy as PJ, or Puchong. It is worth investing in Semenyih though, else you gotta go futher down towards Nilai or Seremban. Just my 2 cents
hidzwan
post Dec 22 2011, 11:00 AM

Casual
377 posts

Semenyih now already cramped up by development without a proper road network and gateway execution. Currently every residents from Kesuma Lake, Bandar Rinching & Pelangi Semenyih has to use a single lane until Pekan Semenyih (which is heavily bottleneck) to choose the route between Bangi exit or Kajang exit. The government really should consider a new highway that will provide exit route for each province in Semenyih.

The good thing bout Semenyih is the development were growing rapidly for this past 10 years. They already had three supermarkets (Tesco, The Store & Econsave). Big fastfood outlet (Pizza, KFC & McD). But the most obvious thing is, property development like Pelangi 2, Parkland, Tiara East, Sunway Semenyih n etc.
hypercore
post Dec 26 2011, 05:34 PM

Getting Started
84 posts

You forgot another supermarket........Billion.........after all Bandar Teknologi is part of Semenyih..........
eugene jk
post Dec 26 2011, 05:43 PM

Regular
1,479 posts

tiara east land still not cleared yet right?

Added on December 26, 2011, 5:55 pm
QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Aug 25 2011, 04:09 AM)
Think twice ya
it was reported spsetia acquire 2 plots of land, 673.3 acres beside bandar rinching n 1010.5 acres near beranang.. however, i was told they might pull out from beranang
http://www.theedgemalaysia.com/in-the-fina...-hits-snag.html

anyway, other big guys, Uem land, sunway semenyih, n metro kajang have big land bank around the area...
other nitch development by Ireka between bangi n semenyih, I&p alam sari...

hillpark is expanding to hillpark 2 n hillpark 3

got from other sos local hero lee brothers has huge land bank in bangi with the capacity of 2000 affordable house..

This post has been edited by eugene jk: Dec 26 2011, 05:58 PM
izzudrecoba
post Dec 31 2011, 11:03 PM

Enthusiast
749 posts

QUOTE(eugene jk @ Dec 26 2011, 05:43 PM)
tiara east land still not cleared yet right?

Added on December 26, 2011, 5:55 pm

it was reported spsetia acquire 2 plots of land, 673.3 acres beside bandar rinching n 1010.5 acres near beranang.. however, i was told they might pull out from beranang
http://www.theedgemalaysia.com/in-the-fina...-hits-snag.html

anyway, other big guys, Uem land, sunway semenyih, n metro kajang have big land bank around the area...
other nitch development by Ireka between bangi n semenyih, I&p alam sari...

hillpark is expanding to hillpark 2 n hillpark 3

got from other sos local hero lee brothers has huge land bank in bangi with the capacity of 2000 affordable house..
Hi Eugene,

Any further details/news on hillpark 3? (Launching date, launching price, location, etc)

cerocor
post Mar 22 2012, 02:04 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(knightgogo @ Sep 18 2010, 10:42 PM)
went to see show rooms at the green semenyih (TMN mewah 3) like to design. is it worth buying for own stay? (work in KL, ampang)
Its too pricy @ RM350K as can get semi D with RM400K+ in Semenyih area.
The units open up for sale are less favourable ones (less good fung sui & low lying area).

It only comes with fan & light points.
No air-cond, alarm, auto gate points etc. rclxub.gif
No 2 x 2 tiles.
Back not extended (22 x 70 = 22 x 65).
by the time u spend money RM50K+ to do all these, you can buy semi-D in nearby area. shocking.gif
Built on plantation land & yet no termite guarantee from developer.
Local developer

Wait for SP Setia launch min RM300K (20 x 65) in next year.
SP Setia acquired the land at RM7.50 / sf & selling at RM250+/sf, still making tons of profit.
Latest modern contemporary design & quality built.
SP Setia branded developer vs local developer ie like Toyota vs Proton & yet Proton price is higher than Toyota.. ridiculous...

Potential High Health Risk - that renewed call for incinerator submission of tenders - might return to Broga

Juz to share what i know...

This post has been edited by cerocor: Mar 22 2012, 02:09 PM
knightgogo
post Mar 25 2012, 11:09 PM

Getting Started
61 posts

QUOTE(cerocor @ Mar 22 2012, 02:04 PM)
Its too pricy @ RM350K as can get semi D with RM400K+ in Semenyih area.
The units open up for sale are less favourable ones (less good fung sui & low lying area).

It only comes with fan & light points.
No air-cond, alarm, auto gate points etc.  rclxub.gif
No 2 x 2 tiles.
Back not extended (22 x 70 = 22 x 65).
by the time u spend money RM50K+ to do all these, you can buy semi-D in nearby area.  shocking.gif
Built on plantation land & yet no termite guarantee from developer.
Local developer

Wait for SP Setia launch min RM300K (20 x 65) in next year.
SP Setia acquired the land at RM7.50 / sf & selling at RM250+/sf, still making tons of profit.
Latest modern contemporary design & quality built.
SP Setia branded developer vs local developer ie like Toyota vs Proton & yet Proton price is higher than Toyota.. ridiculous...

Potential High Health Risk - that renewed call for incinerator submission of tenders - might return to Broga

Juz to share what i know...
I already bought.... cry.gif
mrmadB
post Sep 25 2012, 08:31 AM

31 posts

i can feel the semenyih will be boom...plus many developer come in and buld the township...
hope_remember
post Oct 4 2012, 09:17 PM

Enthusiast
955 posts

QUOTE(mrmadB @ Sep 25 2012, 08:31 AM)
i can feel the semenyih will be boom...plus many developer come in and buld the township...
nth much in semenyih, as i stay here for more than 10 years.
basically semenyih already boom with construction of housing and retail shop development until almose beranang factory area
i could say that besides u wanna work at semenyih, else don't ever move in

every working day 6.30am start jam until 8am, 12pm noon jam till 2pm, 6pm jam till 7.30pm.
plus if jpj or pdrm wanna do a road block at in front of jpj checkpoint station, then u can traffic jam until semenyih town
if sunday u wanna go out kl and have fun, make sure departure before 11am and come back after 10pm

highway like lekas or silk ? basically lekas highway start jam at 6.30pm also, u can start your queue before reaching the tol and sit tight in your car and chill, turn off the engine also can. if silk then is still ok, but pointless as well coz its just reach the main entrance road of semenyih, so u still get stuck there.

semenyih only got 1 main road which won't fit all the cars

think twice if you wanna stay at semenyih.
richsense
post Oct 4 2012, 09:31 PM

Getting Started
132 posts

Read somewhere that there will be a new route going to be developed from rinching to lekas highway. Once this completes, people who use LEKAS can avoid going to pekan Semenyih. I believe this must have connection with the new township by SP SETIA.
peri peri
post Oct 10 2012, 09:36 AM

10k nonsense talkative club
All Stars
11,940 posts

QUOTE(felisa0529 @ Jan 18 2010, 08:31 AM)
Hi guys,

What happen to the developement of SEMENYIH?... there are various of housing projects there..double and single story..but of coz, no CONDO la..there are highways there..SILK, LEKAS etc...College like KPM and Notingham...what's the future value of the property in SEMenyih?..worth for buying to stay or to rent it out?...Thanks for your info guys.. biggrin.gif
is not a college

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0201sec    0.14    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:52 PM