Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Taylors vs INTI, Marketing Degree

views

NUR_VER.3
post Mar 11 2010, 01:24 AM

Casual
308 posts

Hi there, just wanna give my opinion regarding INTI...

i've graduated from INTI-Nilai last year, and received my Marketing Degree(twinning program with University of Hertfortshire UK).

Currently pursuing my Master of Commerce in UWA(University Of Western Australia) Perth Australia..

based from my past experience in INTI it is best to conclude that by comparing Taylors and INTI you should first look at the tuition fee...INTI is way cheaper than taylors...

honestly my fren, you get what you pay for, during my studies in INTI some of the lecturers are not that good.. some even came from different education backgrounds, and some are just temporary tutors...

based from my friend in taylors, all of their lecturers have good experiece in teaching....but if you ask me, you should go for Monash rather than these two..

since in Australia, Monash university is regarded as one of the top universities in the country. If you plan to further your studies, you'll get a better chance to enter their main campus in Australia, which is a lot easier compared with what i had to go through to enter UWA..

but if you choose to study in INTI, i say..u'll get what u pay for...

Regarding Curtin university in Australia, the facilities are up to date, they have new buildings and what not...but dont be surprised when you see lots of Malaysians there...and whats more its not a member of 'group of 8' in Australia...therefore the education standards are not that high compared to Universities in the group of 8....

i've lots of friends in Curtin...from what i know, INTI also have connections with Curtin university, but some of my Ausie friends said that the standards are just OK...lets just say...its just like INTI in Malaysia...

QUOTE(Kellyyhx @ Jan 18 2010, 05:10 PM)
I think taylors will be better.
INTI is good in engineering, mass comm and adp
INTI dont have mass comm anymore...and the engineering course are not that good these days...

This post has been edited by NUR_VER.3: Mar 11 2010, 01:31 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0145sec    0.18    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:31 AM