Specials : 1,000,000 Spam Post Attack
2,287 posts

how to contact the admin?
temptation1314
post Jan 27 2010, 07:13 AM

Specials : 1,000,000 Spam Post Attack
2,287 posts

QUOTE(aMer @ Jan 27 2010, 05:37 AM)
You can add me on Steam if want to talk to me directly. My steam userid is in the signature below, just click on it.  smile.gif
Well I checked the mod on sourcemod site and I must say it's pretty fun idea actually. cool2.gif But we'll see how we gonna adapt it into our server as some players suggested that we do a voting for the mod at the map start, instead of having weapons randomized all the time. Thanks for your suggestion anyway, keep them coming tongue.gif
Well sorry about that, blush.gif I saw someone complained about the same issue before you but I'm not sure either what is causing the occasional lagging spike, could be that there was a sudden network hiccup at the link between server datacenter and streamyx network, seeing that this server is not hosted at TM so the line tends to get wanky at times for streamyx users.  doh.gif Did it happen very frequent yesterday? hmm I have an idea, what if we relocate the game server to other network today, could you invite all your buddies and flood the server like yesterday so we could test the server stability again?
Yeah, try to move the server before 8pm today.
I'll try to drag all the KGM members to your servers today.

in office now, will PM you thru Steam after work around 6-7pm like that.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0163sec    0.31    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:20 AM