Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Will you spend 10k to go traveling? (Travel)

views

L.Torreira
post Feb 20 2020, 02:21 PM

Getting Started
73 posts

QUOTE(abubin @ Jan 14 2010, 03:03 PM)
Traveling around MY is fine as it's cheap. But what about going to US or UK or Japan and other countries. Those are expensive.

So, are you willing to spend 10k (for you and your partner) to go traveling? Because that 10k is for airplane ticket, hotel lodging, traveling fees, tickets and food only. That means 10k just gone like that.

For some people it is worth it but for some you get nothing (tangible) in the end.

Discuss....
All places have their own unique. They have their specialities.
For me I like go manila better than Tokyo. Go ASEAN I can enjoy their cultures food many times than go 1x in japan.
L.Torreira
post Feb 28 2020, 04:08 PM

Getting Started
73 posts

QUOTE(lowya @ Feb 25 2020, 05:29 PM)
it's a question of:

Experience vs Material vs Saving.
but experience quality or not? mine in manila better experience than in Japan
L.Torreira
post Feb 28 2020, 04:10 PM

Getting Started
73 posts

QUOTE(MR_alien @ Jun 8 2017, 03:19 PM)
the question is have u done malaysia yet?
I can say 99% will have gone to overseas but never done local before
me included
meanwhile foreigners flock here for our natural beauties
grass is always greener on the other side yeah? laugh.gif
would spend 10k for overseas but not for local, as if it should be free instead laugh.gif
overseas will get new experience
L.Torreira
post May 29 2020, 05:38 AM

Getting Started
73 posts

QUOTE(MR_alien @ May 28 2020, 07:23 PM)
i wish i can travel as much as u...sadly budget restriction cry.gif

and malaysian's beauties are not states
they're our multiple islands, mount kinabalu
like how many malaysians actually can say they climbed mount kinabalu laugh.gif

the true beauty of other country(or their state), we have to go deep inside as well...it will not be within their city center area
Kuching sarawak what are the attractions there?
L.Torreira
post May 29 2020, 05:38 AM

Getting Started
73 posts

QUOTE(not slow n timid @ Apr 29 2020, 04:04 PM)
seems that malaysian Chinese are more well travelled compared to any other nationality? is my streptococcus stereotype accurate?
Singapore Chinese even more
L.Torreira
post Jun 16 2020, 05:27 PM

Getting Started
73 posts

QUOTE(Justin.Loong @ Jun 16 2020, 04:31 PM)
When you travel anywhere, there are chances that you might pick up something.  nod.gif
You never know.  dry.gif
But no need to be afraid.  flex.gif
Before going, just take precautions (like going for jobs if necessary) and during the trip be aware of the food you eat and drink.
Kena scam, sick, etc. But the experience is priceless. The moment you travel will be never forgotten.
L.Torreira
post Aug 21 2020, 10:18 AM

Getting Started
73 posts

QUOTE(alvinboey @ Jun 18 2020, 05:35 PM)
holiday is subjective gua.....if u like the beach spend that money go maldives sure the level of satisfaction is like super max..but if u like beach then go places like Japan mayb wil enjoy but level of satisfaction diff...
if you like country like japan and you end up spending going to place like europe also not satisfied...
we all have diff preference on what we enjoy, want to see
some go wanna see scenery some wanna makan..
imagine u super hardcore foodie then end up whole trip only scenery also sure emo wan...
I don't enjoy Japan so will not go back again to Japan. But my mission is to explore different countries except Bali is exceptionally to be missed
L.Torreira
post Aug 21 2020, 10:21 AM

Getting Started
73 posts

QUOTE(hihihehe @ Aug 9 2020, 09:54 PM)
15 days across europe and spent about 15k with comfort stays+flight+transport+food+abit shopping
Worth it?yes but of course wish myr can go higher in future
My recommendation is to go to Turkey now. Their Turkey Lira depreciates very deep so their foods etc must be super cheap and holiday like a king there
L.Torreira
post Aug 22 2020, 11:58 AM

Getting Started
73 posts

QUOTE(alvinboey @ Aug 21 2020, 11:51 AM)
why bali ? also why turkey >.< mom went there all she took was many diff pic of stones..which they look somewhat similar..then didnt get to sit hot air baloon causeĀ  of i dunno what reason close..but this was last year or 2 years ago la..
ive not been to turkey but in my head all that pop up are stones....there was once a friend's friend dropby while we had dinner to pass like souvenir and he just got back from turkey..
i didnt know him but i asked how was the stones n he just started laughing >.<
oh I like historical and cultural places. like in Japan I only enjoy Kyoto than other places. why Bali? coz one stop living place. everything is near and accessible there. want beach. mountain, historical, cultural, farm, adventure, water sport, diving, malls everything got. why turkey? everything is cheap there and many historical places I can learn. the view also very good. go pamukkale hot spring, bosporus view. not just stones. stones I only go selcuk

This post has been edited by L.Torreira: Aug 22 2020, 12:00 PM
L.Torreira
post Sep 16 2020, 05:34 PM

Getting Started
73 posts

QUOTE(subliminal_dreams @ Sep 16 2020, 03:39 PM)
This is not necessarily true, most of the touristy places including hotels are priced in euros. And even though the lira is tanking, inflation is driving prices up. It's still a nice place to visit though.
my friend just gone there. very cheap. eating is like nasi kandar price. hotel cheap just check traveloka Hilton even 200 ringgit only

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0196sec    0.35    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th October 2020 - 07:59 AM