Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Will you spend 10k to go traveling? (Travel)

views

Cas
post Jan 15 2010, 01:35 PM

Getting Started
262 posts

Just do it smile.gif Travelling is an experience of a lifetime, if you dont do it now, you'll never. That RM10k, you can easily earn it back.
Cas
post Feb 21 2012, 09:42 AM

Getting Started
262 posts

Travelling IS addictive. I usually do 5 different countries a year with my hubby. I remember even when I was pregnant, I still went on holidays because I just couldnt sit quietly at home. I felt something was missing and the itch to travel was just strong! Really felt the pinch after giving birth but on certain ocassion my mom was kind enough to take care of my baby so I could go places, including Europe last year. Now that my child is bigger, our travelling has resumed and hopefully she will enjoy these new places that we'll be showing her. Her first trip was to Bali last year and she just LOVED it - she was the happiest baby on board.

And some of you guys are totally right, I know lots of people who make alot of money but they dont have time to spend it at all. That's not how I'd like to live.

Cas
post Feb 22 2012, 09:18 AM

Getting Started
262 posts

Ah Amsterdam, brings back memories.

Btw mat sputnik - i checked out your blog and must say your travels are VERY inspiring!! I showed the link to my hubby and hopefully many years from now hand in hand we'll be still going places together biggrin.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0170sec    0.86    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th November 2020 - 01:14 AM