Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

P1 how to terminate p1 wimax without penalty?

views

TSdavecheok
post Jan 6 2010, 01:14 AM, updated 15y ago

Getting Started
Validating
59 posts

how to void penalty?
since so many ppls here complaint the p1. im a victim here also.
when green turn into yellow. i decide to POTONG!!!!
i think most of u(former wimax user) had potong dy.
so how u guys void the penalty during terminate the service?
YoungMan
post Jan 6 2010, 11:07 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,394 posts

I don't think so. maybe you should complain to MCMC.
faintchester
post Jan 6 2010, 08:05 PM

18 posts

how much is the fine?
TSdavecheok
post Jan 6 2010, 08:15 PM

Getting Started
Validating
59 posts

rm299
Gabbie
post Jan 7 2010, 10:55 PM

14 posts

If u don plan to use wimax in the future, just stop paying the bill. My roommate edi did it and never pay it. Wimax company also never find him ^^
fat16
post Jan 10 2010, 12:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,582 posts

if u not terminate, your line already bar but the billing keep coming every month. sooner or later u will recieved nice letter from p1 lawyer.
kunyit_kampung
post Jan 10 2010, 12:13 PM

Casual
483 posts

QUOTE(fat16 @ Jan 10 2010, 12:10 PM)
if u not terminate, your line already bar but the billing keep coming every month. sooner or later u will recieved nice letter from p1 lawyer.
who cares,they can only send u a stupid letter that all..................................potong wayar,potong kos,hahahahahha
khuirene
post Jan 11 2010, 05:47 PM

15 posts

yea!!! i agree with u... jus dun pay... teach them a lesson.. haha... but niwey, they wont get ur case to court laa... cost to go to court is much higher than how much u dun pay... dun worry fren... im in the same boat as urs fren... but i use BB maxisu**k.. smile.gif
flodder
post Jan 13 2010, 08:32 AM

6 batang ab numb addicted with 6 bintang
1,039 posts

go find 1 very very expert law lawyer andthen sue them before them sue you.
owc
post Jan 13 2010, 08:50 AM

Generous in Sharing Knowledge
1,240 posts

QUOTE(fat16 @ Jan 10 2010, 12:10 PM)
How many user that p1 sue? sure more then 1000, the Malaysia court sure full!
Malaysia Government also no care those small peanuts.
They P1 just blacklist you only, that next time in the event, you can't subscribe P1 only.
CompChilD
post Jan 13 2010, 09:20 AM

Getting Started
224 posts

my suggestion is go to p1 office, state ur problem , said wanna to terminate because ur area there is congested because speed is very slow , cannot connect and etc etc etc . if u used more than 10 GB on the first month u din pay , they will urge u to pay it first , and then u are free from P1. Thats what my dad did . Anyhow , my dad got half price cos my dad said ' IF U DUN WAN GIVE NEVERMIND TMR U GO SEE NEWSPAPER , I PUT BIG BIG SAID ' P1 PENIPU ' AND THEN SEE US IN COURT LAR ' lol
maelzx
post Jan 13 2010, 09:33 AM

isha.my
860 posts

even the 7 days money back also tipu, need to wait more than a month.

now i check my area just out of coverage by 500m (they said lah), the sales person urge me to subscribe anyway to try, later can get back money.

but i think can terminate because of service unsatisfactory reason... just need to go to them and explain ...
Nuclear_Crap
post Jan 13 2010, 10:23 AM

Regular
1,055 posts

QUOTE(CompChilD @ Jan 13 2010, 09:20 AM)
my suggestion is go to p1 office, state ur problem , said wanna to terminate because ur area there is congested because speed is very slow , cannot connect and etc etc etc . if u used more than 10 GB on the first month u din pay , they will urge u to pay it first , and then u are free from P1. Thats what my dad did . Anyhow , my dad got half price cos my dad said ' IF U DUN WAN GIVE NEVERMIND TMR U GO SEE NEWSPAPER , I PUT BIG BIG SAID ' P1 PENIPU ' AND THEN SEE US IN COURT LAR ' lol
+1
rclxms.gif

Added on January 13, 2010, 10:24 ami also thinking to terminate my line
P1 suck at my area!!

This post has been edited by Nuclear_Crap: Jan 13 2010, 10:24 AM
budblely
post Jan 13 2010, 10:44 AM

Getting Started
134 posts

potong, jangan tak potong ..l.. ..l.. Green Light, but cannot Online..hahahah

Added on January 13, 2010, 10:45 am
QUOTE(CompChilD @ Jan 13 2010, 09:20 AM)
ur dad power la notworthy.gif

This post has been edited by budblely: Jan 13 2010, 10:45 AM
s4tc
post Jan 15 2010, 11:40 AM

17 posts

not the 1st complaint letter to the customer service, they do nothing, just push their work here n there.. like "tai chi"... superb p1w1max.... eat shit...

Please fwd to your superior or someone who can decide and really help.
Really fed up. You all didn't do anything at all. Make things clear. I WANT TO TERMINATE THE SERVICES.
i wanted to cut off the subscription over P1w1max, i went to the paddock on 02/01/2010, report no. 418384. i will definitely won't pay the RM299 for early termination, AND you all cannot provide me the internet service!!! and yet ask me to pay, what the *** please, just cut off for me!!!

After argueing with Salim n Itsenin, from CRM on 02/01/2010, they said they will send the technician to my house IN 3 DAYS to check the connection, if connection still bad, i can return it without the penalty. fine, since you all very the confidence with your service, okay. and up untill today, 13/01/2010, no one had been to my place to check the connection. What are you guys doing there? Salim n Itsenin already promise me that in 3 days technician will come to my place to check, and, they said they even can waive the balance bill 1 n half month for me, PLEASE DO SO. thx. but untill today, no one, no one had come. you guys called 2 times to me, i told them it is not working and they still didn't do anythings... THE PURPOSE I WRITE THIS EMAIL IS TO TERMINATE THE SERVICES, chances are given. no action no improvement, i dun wan this w1max already.

please, what you all want? i go to the paddock to return, you all dun let me return, ask me go back and told me that technician will come n fix, but up untill now, NO ONE ... please.. tell me, what you guys want???? what is this kind of services? oh my god, i wonder how you guys working out there... please, give me a satisfied answer, and, i think i going to write to THE STAR n some forum to voice out my problem, you can't help, maybe they will...

disappointed that this kind of things happen in p1w1max. you all advertise how good how good is your product, those who use your product and facing problem then will know how good you all solve problems. think i should just say NO THANKS n **** OFF when i was about to sign up p1w1max at previous time. really regret.

Please fwd to your superior or someone who can decide and really help. apologize for those vulgar language. stress me up for using w1max.

servlet
post Jan 17 2010, 10:07 PM

Getting Started
196 posts

I dont know bout Wimax.. but my friend who unhappy with streamyx start to stop paying the bill and find his name were blacklist by TM..

He can't register anything that related with TM as long as he pay the amount+penalty..

I dont know bout laws action against him but if that happens, the things is gonna be to serious.. wink.gif
bluesea89
post Jan 17 2010, 11:30 PM

12 posts

i just terminate my p1, what i did is go to PJ p1 branch...go to the counter and say..i move back to hometown already..there no p1 wimax..cannot use...thats all..easy and simple
at last,i pay for the bill for that month only( which i didnt pay = =" ) and return their modem...done..balik rumah
azbro
post Jan 18 2010, 09:48 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,319 posts

QUOTE(bluesea89 @ Jan 17 2010, 11:30 PM)
i just terminate my p1, what i did is go to PJ p1 branch...go to the counter and say..i move back to hometown already..there no p1 wimax..cannot use...thats all..easy and simple
at last,i pay for the bill for that month only( which i didnt pay = =" ) and return their modem...done..balik rumah
thumbup.gif thumbup.gif

At least you did something, but some of the members mention just ignore P1 and dun pay them....well, I can say, that is a big mistake...the word of the day is 'Blacklisted'. I also kena blacklisted for a phone (old 1990's 018..ex girlfriend use it) number that I never pay....so far, I'm blacklisted for registering a post paid phone and also credit cards. However other loans like car and house no problems.

Please take note of this...once you are bound to a contract, you have to follow it, or pay penalty, or try to work your way around it like bluesea89 did.

This post has been edited by azbro: Jan 18 2010, 09:50 AM
ubsacc2004
post Jan 18 2010, 10:48 AM

No life without MUsic
1,854 posts

i had terminated at desa setapak P1 stop. better terminated properly bro. who knows ? you will be they customer again. overall the coverage at my area is good. i terminated it because overseas for 1 years.
leyley
post Jan 18 2010, 08:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,096 posts

If can terminate it at their HQ...sometimes outside they're slow and still send the billing after termination doh.gif
fesick
post Jan 19 2010, 02:37 AM

Serious mode
2,003 posts

call their technician come to your house..
then talk personally wif the technican, ask for termination..
my gf did this.. now her wimax sudah potong icon_rolleyes.gif
azbro
post Jan 19 2010, 12:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,319 posts

QUOTE(fesick @ Jan 19 2010, 02:37 AM)
call their technician come to your house..
then talk personally wif the technican, ask for termination..
my gf did this.. now her wimax sudah potong  icon_rolleyes.gif
aiyoh..how your gf potong what is oledi potong tongue.gif
fesick
post Jan 19 2010, 02:23 PM

Serious mode
2,003 posts

she potong again rclxms.gif tongue.gif

This post has been edited by fesick: Jan 19 2010, 02:24 PM
Polytechnic
post Jan 21 2010, 12:21 AM

Getting Started
143 posts

Dont bother paying them.. after a few days or weeks they will just stop asking you to pay....

My friend owe total of 2500 RM ... after few weeks they called him and my friend scolded them about the services and they went quiet and hang up after
duckaton
post Jan 21 2010, 12:33 AM

Progress is Imminent
1,216 posts

sure boh?

Like that they very fast chap lup lo
Drian
post Jan 21 2010, 11:17 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,968 posts

Seems like there's a lot of complains from users here. Oh well.

s4tc
post Jan 21 2010, 05:13 PM

17 posts

yo, finally, i terminate without penalty.. so happy..
just return the modem n everything to them.

forget the modem is i bought or free one.. shit..

pengiranijam
post Jan 21 2010, 06:04 PM

Regular
1,568 posts

Complain to CFM, http://complaint.cfm.org.my/ and complain at TV3 too, http://www.tv3.com.my/aduanrakyat/

Be sure you proof and show your dissatisfaction.
SyokVPN
post Jan 23 2010, 12:40 AM

19 posts

1. Actually you can just file a tech-support report (use reason such as high latency, packet lost, unable to connect, slow download)..
2. when they asked you is the problem is fixed? you must be firm and say it is not .
3. In the mean time, do not connect your P1w1max... or just stay online for very short while like 10 mins per day
4. repeat step 2 to 3 (call them every 2-3 days)
5. 2 weeks later ask them to suspend your account because you were unable to online / slow speed.

suspend = no need pay, it will be almost the same with terminate the account.

Better than keep silent and not paying the bills - you're at fault for terminating the account before the end of contact but NOT for suspending it. At least you have a damn good and valid reason not to use their service. whistling.gif

This post has been edited by SyokVPN: Jan 23 2010, 12:51 AM
lemonzaiii
post Jan 23 2010, 12:48 AM

Getting Started
143 posts

Zzzz, those CFM , MCMC, SKMM all useless 1, cant help at all. if u really wan terminate, go TTPM. u nid to pay RM5.00 non-refundable fee, but they will look after ur case n follow up. onli one disadvantage..... u have to attend in court near ur place, talk face to face wif p1's ppl, gt judge those blah blah.... but 100% more useful than MCMC, CFM those..

*ps* usually when u send a TTPM complaint letter to p1, they will settle personally wif u, they oso lazy go court & they wanna protect their image, reputation those, u can try it....

This post has been edited by lemonzaiii: Jan 23 2010, 12:52 AM
SyokVPN
post Jan 23 2010, 12:54 AM

19 posts

QUOTE(lemonzaiii @ Jan 23 2010, 12:48 AM)
Zzzz, those CFM , MCMC, SKMM all useless 1, cant help at all. if u really wan terminate, go TTPM. u nid to pay RM5.00 non-refundable fee, but they will look after ur case n follow up. onli one disadvantage..... u have to attend in court near ur place, talk face to face wif p1's ppl, gt judge those blah blah.... but 100% more useful than MCMC, CFM those.
yes.... you dont need to waste time/money on that... just try my way...
Telco is afraid the trick I said because they have no reason to not comply your suspend request.
You just keep suspend suspend until your contract is over... then go cancel it. \ thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by SyokVPN: Jan 23 2010, 12:56 AM
tytung
post Feb 22 2010, 12:40 AM

Getting Started
107 posts

Are you sure you can do that? You terminate after your two year plan is it?
Their terms and conditions said clearly that if you terminate before finishing the two year plan, you need to pay for the time you've used their modem.

mits27
post Mar 30 2010, 08:46 PM

Getting Started
59 posts

Terminate P1 and go for UniFi rclxms.gif
liang113
post Mar 31 2010, 01:52 PM

0 posts

lol no nid pay lar i also didn't pay for 8months alr .. but i think they still gt call me but i didn't pick up the phone lol
stimix
post Mar 31 2010, 02:40 PM

Dunno
Group Icon
3,542 posts

Those defaulting & reluctant to pay, why not just terminate strauight rather than dun pay & keep quiet.

Well, you can opt for no payment but for sure kena blacklist as this guy:

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1371665
Goneraz
post Mar 31 2010, 04:16 PM

Casual
432 posts

i manage to terminate my P1 Service by following this simple steps

1) make a complain to their customer service..
2) Make another COmplain to their Customer Service and demand to speak to their Manager
3) Make another Complain except this time shout like you are being possessed by a Rabid DOg.
4) Repeat step 3
5) Repeat Step 3
6) Keep repeating step 3 until they agree to terminate your service.

This is a community service message from Goneraz
penman
post Apr 1 2010, 12:05 AM

Getting Started
142 posts

I managed to terminate P1's contract, and didn't get fine less than a year.

I built my case over a period of 2-3 months...

and finally I gave them a date line, by then, if my condition hasn't improved at all, I'm going to terminate. If P1 disagree, I'll bring this to consumer associations+MCMC+Local Press.

And by the given date line, my condition remained unchanged... they called me and advised me to visit their HQ for termination.

you can read abt my exp via my siggy.

Hope you guys can solve your problem soon!

P1 is really crappy! Lotsa ppl doesn't know abt their crappy network+quality, and kept kenal lure+tipu to subscribed!

All the ppl I know that subscribed... 99% shared the same exp... 1st few weeks ok... after that... you are paying them for nothing!

you can go to their "so-called" official LYN Thread and read... got more complains than any other posts!

This post has been edited by penman: Apr 1 2010, 12:09 AM
kuekyy
post Jul 23 2010, 08:53 AM

34 posts

I have already subscribe P1 for almost 1 year already, but i already move to my hometown that not in coverage area. can I terminate it without penalty?
kei18kun
post Dec 22 2010, 12:29 PM

Coconut in the sea(TM)
5,192 posts

read back 1st page
avex|mode
post Dec 22 2010, 05:35 PM

Getting Started
253 posts

Evil company this P1. You can get subscribe through phone but cannot terminate your account through phone if you're not satisfied with it. Must go to P1 HQ to explain/beg to them why you need to terminate your account.
salamxaphic
post Feb 21 2012, 03:25 PM

14 posts

nice action there bro bluesea89

so i wanna ask, if i wanna move back to my kampung will they still charge fine? or i have to fight mouth with them before they potong without fine?
phoenixstudio
post Feb 24 2012, 03:08 PM

47 posts

p1wimax sucks!
at my place so slow..

suck suck suck..
S43L3
post Jan 9 2013, 09:27 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(s4tc @ Jan 15 2010, 11:40 AM)
not the 1st complaint letter to the customer service, they do nothing, just push their work here n there..  like "tai chi"...  superb p1w1max....  eat shit...
Please fwd to your superior or someone who can decide and really help. 
Really fed up.  You all didn't do anything at all.  Make things clear.  I WANT TO TERMINATE THE SERVICES.
i wanted to cut off the subscription over P1w1max, i went to the paddock on 02/01/2010, report no. 418384.  i will definitely won't pay the RM299 for early termination, AND you all cannot provide me the internet service!!! and yet ask me to pay, what the ***  please, just cut off for me!!! 

After argueing with Salim n Itsenin, from CRM on 02/01/2010, they said they will send the technician to my house IN 3 DAYS to check the connection, if connection still bad, i can return it without the penalty.  fine, since you all very the confidence with your service, okay.  and up untill today, 13/01/2010, no one had been to my place to check the connection.  What are you guys doing there?  Salim n Itsenin already promise me that in 3 days technician will come to my place to check, and, they said they even can waive the balance bill 1 n half month for me, PLEASE DO SO. thx.    but untill today, no one, no one had come. you guys called 2 times to me, i told them it is not working and they still didn't do anythings... THE PURPOSE I WRITE THIS EMAIL IS TO TERMINATE THE SERVICES, chances are given.  no action no improvement, i dun wan this w1max already.

please, what you all want?  i go to the paddock to return, you all dun let me return, ask me go back and told me that technician will come n fix, but up untill now, NO ONE ... please.. tell me, what you guys want????    what is this kind of services?  oh my god, i wonder how you guys working out there... please, give me a satisfied answer, and, i think i going to write to THE STAR n some forum to voice out my problem, you can't help, maybe they will... 

disappointed that this kind of things happen in p1w1max.  you all advertise how good how good is your product, those who use your product and facing problem then will know how good you all solve problems.  think i should just say NO THANKS n **** OFF when i was about to sign up p1w1max at previous time.  really regret.

Please fwd to your superior or someone who can decide and really help.  apologize for those vulgar language.  stress me up for using w1max.
U too? Have it been resolved?
Mine has been exactly how u described above, since 2011!!!

najmiatlowyat
post Feb 4 2013, 11:44 AM

0 posts

Guys, i read your comments yesterday before going to terminate p1. what i had concluded from all your comments is, to terminate p1 hv to go to p1 hq at jaln templer, petaling jaya and money will be refunded within 45days. So, i went today to return my p1 modem n terminate p1 intrnet svc (under 7 days trial period). Guess what the process is very easy:
1. Get my turn number
2. Wait around 5 mins
3. Go to counter and i just tell i want to return my modem n terminate p1 and didn't stating the reason n the staf don't even ask why.
4. Fill in form just name, phone number, ic and sign.
5. The staff issue my return back money rm100 for the upfront fee via ready cheque.
6. Zero charge
7. Settle within 15 mins.
8. Love p1 svc but not the intrnt line. Haha...
esdee
post Feb 5 2013, 12:19 AM

40 posts

QUOTE(S43L3 @ Jan 9 2013, 09:27 PM)
U too? Have it been resolved?
Mine has been exactly how u described above, since 2011!!!
I have been using P1 for almost 5yrs now and frankly alot of trouble along the way, scold, trash and complain kau kau to the 1st level customer service (poor people that always kena the first blow) and things don't complete resolved. But i realise 1 way can solve is once the matter escalated to 2nd level, make sure u keep hold of that person's name and contact. Any issue just talk to that person only. No promise but it will somehow do better than keep calling the 1st level and different ppl picking up your phone and kena trash again. The reason why I still use P1 eventhough their network is not up to par is because so far I have not heard any good provider in my area and besides I find P1 is the cheapest thus far in terms of the same quota package and stability of speed. Hope this helps.
wei__
post Feb 5 2013, 11:01 AM

19 posts

QUOTE(esdee @ Feb 5 2013, 12:19 AM)
I have been using P1 for almost 5yrs now and frankly alot of trouble along the way, scold, trash and complain kau kau to the 1st level customer service (poor people that always kena the first blow) and things don't complete resolved. But i realise 1 way can solve is once the matter escalated to 2nd level, make sure u keep hold of that person's name and contact. Any issue just talk to that person only. No promise but it will somehow do better than keep calling the 1st level and different ppl picking up your phone and kena trash again. The reason why I still use P1 eventhough their network is not up to par is because so far I have not heard any good provider in my area and besides I find P1 is the cheapest thus far in terms of the same quota package and stability of speed. Hope this helps.
perhaps you should consider Unifi?
esdee
post Feb 5 2013, 07:05 PM

40 posts

QUOTE(wei__ @ Feb 5 2013, 11:01 AM)
perhaps you should consider Unifi?
Thanks for the suggestion. I have considered Unifi & Maxis Fibre before but it's definitely over my budget of RM100 or below.
Besides, I do have feedback about their inconsistent line as well. smile.gif
popiah88
post Apr 4 2014, 04:33 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(khuirene @ Jan 11 2010, 05:47 PM)
yea!!! i agree with u... jus dun pay... teach them a lesson.. haha... but niwey, they wont get ur case to court laa... cost to go to court is much higher than how much u dun pay... dun worry fren... im in the same boat as urs fren... but i use BB maxisu**k.. smile.gif
not paying for your bills will reflect in CTOS, if you're making any hire purchase loan/ housing loan, you gonna face hard time on this, =.= i just experience this. Dumb f***, damn hard to find bank who didnt use CTOS as their reference

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0272sec    0.52    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:34 PM