Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> A PROJECT THAT WILL CHANGE WORLD ECONOMY!, ramalan masa depan ekonomi di malay-ASIA

views

lwb
post Jan 2 2010, 03:13 PM

Regular
1,504 posts

the sukhois that still have the P sticker on it..
the air traffic controller alwiz have to shout.. "beri laluan, beri laluan" doh.gif

QUOTE(convivencia @ Jan 2 2010, 12:59 PM)
and we can fly only 4 sukhois

nobody else know how to fly those planes
lwb
post Jan 2 2010, 03:39 PM

Regular
1,504 posts

eh dong.. i ma think you got me wrong.
our sukhois pilot clocked flighthours are so pathetically low as compared to other countries' sukhois pilots.. thus i have reason to believe that the combat-readiness still warrants "bagi laluan.. bagi laluan"

this comparison was painfully noted during 2009 lima exhibition.. i'm not referring to the bestest yet.. but our record is too phail-ly low!! think about that.. poor utilization of the country resources.. merely to parking the plane for lulz most of the time.

QUOTE(left right @ Jan 2 2010, 03:17 PM)
lol. fighter pilots are one of the best pilot there is.i was expecting more intelligent reply such as background history of candidate, how he passed the selection process, how he was trained, phases of training, level of difficulties, basic and advance phases, weapons and tactical training, operational doctrine, combat survival, esprit-de-corp etc etc. until he could become a fully operational pilot, be it a commercial or a fighter pilot. CGPA 4.0 may means something to you and to the world of academicians but it meaningless to fighter pilots. You won't be able to stand up with pride together with them unless you are also among "The Best of The Best" .
Kudos and hats off to all "Top Gunners" . You are definitely The Best of The Best and I personally always have a very high regard to those who make others envy with what you have achieved.

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0200sec    0.29    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th July 2021 - 05:04 AM